cold_nano
Nah I gave up
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 3,940
- Reputation
- 2,565
I did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
js get back lolI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
40 days I don't even love her I miss her cause I was unable to crack her and she faked everything that she loved me and all I thought I don't and she loved me2 bro
20 more days to go bro trust40 days I don't even love her I miss her cause I was unable to crack her and she faked everything that she loved me and all I thought I don't and she loved me
none as i dont speak to girlsI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
Same that's y it's making hard to forget hernone as i dont speak to girls
If you go ER then 0I did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
i never had an exI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
Almost a year and not even my ex. Was quite dependant back thenI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
i never had an ex
none as i dont speak to girls
She is like Ltb uncanny but still she fked my mindjs get back lol
just get close girl friends (DO NOT LIKE THEM OR THINK LUST WITH THEM) and talk this topic with them it works bro so muchSame that's y it's making hard to forget her
its cuz thats the only girl isnt she u talked for everShe is like Ltb uncanny but still she fked my mind
I don't when I was in relationship i never thought of long term still after I found out she faked everything and she don't love me now it's getting hardyou will get over her unless you really truly loved her
I guess you're disappointed, and seriously, you don't hold any grudge against her because of that?I don't when I was in relationship i never thought of long term still after I found out she faked everything and she don't love me now it's getting hard
yeah dw youll get over herI don't when I was in relationship i never thought of long term still after I found out she faked everything and she don't love me now it's getting hard
She was virgin though but she faked in another levelits cuz thats the only girl isnt she u talked for ever
Depends on attachment and how much you loved her, for the one i genuinely loved.. it took a whole yearI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
U don't like anyone else?its been 3 years and im still not over her
bro listen looks dont even matter when it comes to feeling if u feel for a girl you wont look at the looks dont lett this bs get to you and if ur tryna go for a stacy quit trying theres always a bigger fish going for her be happy w what u have and love her to the fullest trust me ive been thereShe is like Ltb uncanny but still she fked my mind
bro like she used u for forgot her own ex or smth i experienced that too and im so fking mad to my ex and theyre always bullying me with her friends from distance and For instance, when I walk past, they act as if they’re nauseous and make fun of my "looksmaxxing" reposts; plus, she got a new boyfriend right after me and is using him just to get over her ex—she’s basically cycled through five or six guys trying to forget that ex. im so fking madShe was virgin though but she faked in another level
i have been attracted to other people but no one makes me feel the same so i dont bother trying to talk to new girlsU don't like anyone else?
bro looks dont matter for girls its just for boys bro my ex is lil bit overweight ltb tooShe is like Ltb uncanny but still she fked my mind
Not in my case I feel like I only miss her cause I'm isolated and used to talk to only one herDepends on attachment and how much you loved her, for the one i genuinely loved.. it took a whole year
Bro she literally left me cause she was a fake attention seeker and faked to another level I feel happy I never got feelings for her hopefully idkbro listen looks dont even matter when it comes to feeling if u feel for a girl you wont look at the looks dont lett this bs get to you and if ur tryna go for a stacy quit trying theres always a bigger fish going for her be happy w what u have and love her to the fullest trust me ive been there
She was a real one or u got attached to her fake personality? Like mei have been attracted to other people but no one makes me feel the same so i dont bother trying to talk to new girls
So I love her? No way I never thought of long term with her but after she left I suddenly feel like shitbro looks dont matter for girls its just for boys bro my ex is lil bit overweight ltb too
real oneShe was a real one or u got attached to her fake personality? Like me
oh shii then js like bro gen if she did u bad then js stop thinking of her remind your self how bad she did uNot in my case I feel like I only miss her cause I'm isolated and used to talk to only one her
Bro she literally left me cause she was a fake attention seeker and faked to another level I feel happy I never got feelings for her hopefully idk
In my she was fake from startreal one
i was the retarded one to end the relationship
she left for what bro, u gotta explain so we can give u advice or smthSo I love her? No way I never thought of long term with her but after she left I suddenly feel like shit
I'm trying but I was not a good guy either talked to her to forget my first relationship and I never found her attractive I will be good in some days hopefully but feel like cuck rnoh shii then js like bro gen if she did u bad then js stop thinking of her remind your self how bad she did u
Easy move on thenNot in my case I feel like I only miss her cause I'm isolated and used to talk to only one her
She faked everything that she loved me I found out at endshe left for what bro, u gotta explain so we can give u advice or smth
lowk bro either end it mutually like talk things w her and like have a proper like ending or sm shi or js go thru it the hardwayI'm trying but I was not a good guy either talked to her to forget my first relationship and I never found her attractive I will be good in some days hopefully but feel like cuck rn
no way I'm talking to her aand I don't even love her I ffeel bad for myself like I'm not enough and I end up being cuck andlowk bro either end it mutually like talk things w her and like have a proper like ending or sm shi or js go thru it the hardway
bro ur spiking ur cortisol bro It's not worth it for a girl THAT IS A FKING LTB AND UNCANNYShe faked everything that she loved me I found out at end
In starting I never compliment her never show care and was with her cause I need someone never found her attractive too but suddenly I can't forget her
Could take less than one if you enjoy your life enoughI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
why u feel like ur not enoughno way I'm talking to her aand I don't even love her I ffeel bad for myself like I'm not enough and I end up being cuck and
It took me 18 months to get over how @browgi27 rejected meI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
BitchIt took me 18 months to get over how @browgi27 rejected me![]()
1 month and good as newI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her
it took me like 3 months and now i live fully without her image in me peacefully kindaI did a rebound relationship now I can't forget her