How many of y’all are happy with ur parents?

69FutureChad69

69FutureChad69

Bronze
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
369
Reputation
225
I often hear here people calling they’re parents bad things and say that they fucked them up and shit.
What exactly did they do tho?
Just interested
 
  • +1
Reactions: ayingsdud, kbj, Petsmart and 2 others
I will love my parents forever and ever ❤️
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mansur, hopelessmanlet32 and 69FutureChad69
I often hear here people calling they’re parents bad things and say that they fucked them up and shit.
What exactly did they do tho?
Just interested
I love my parents man.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69, Mansur and hopelessmanlet32
i love my parents cuz they gave me 184cm height gens
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69 and hopelessmanlet32
My mother has always threatened to put curses on me, checks out

Father just treats me like shit, keeps all the money to himself and doesnt even give the bare minimum while buying random shit worth thousands for himself

Luckily I look at people objectively and never get attached to anyone so I dont have a sweet spot for them
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan and kbj
My mother has always threatened to put curses on me, checks out

Father just treats me like shit, keeps all the money to himself and doesnt even give the bare minimum while buying random shit worth thousands for himself

Luckily I look at people objectively and never get attached to anyone so I dont have a sweet spot for them
U want to move out?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
I often hear here people calling they’re parents bad things and say that they fucked them up and shit.
What exactly did they do tho?
Just interested
Mother loves her image. Loves it the most. It's the only thing she loves. Father is her mental prisoner. He makes me sick, but I still can't help but love him.

Early on I learned not to care about a woman's tears.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 69FutureChad69
I often hear here people calling they’re parents bad things and say that they fucked them up and shit.
What exactly did they do tho?
Just interested
love them so much god if i lose my mom soon i would be so depressed. dad was always cool

they did everything required to parent and exceeded even beyond then what i could ever be grateful for. dad and mom were financially struggling until dad did something and his shit skyrocketed and hes a doctor now. my mom works for the county of my home city and makes 6 figures
 

Similar threads

Arbuscular
Replies
5
Views
39
idk8
idk8
cold_nano
Replies
49
Views
112
ayingsdud
ayingsdud
grymhackare
Replies
2
Views
32
Gravitas
Gravitas
DrRodger
Replies
7
Views
33
Gen1leman
Gen1leman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top