How many of you are openly racist and take about the Holocaust in front of your parents?

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Just curious

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I kinda was before christianity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, aspiringexcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Before christianity (two days ago)
I still hate jews doe. They are described as the synagoge of Satan.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

I kinda was before christianity
I like making sly comments or I side eye my sister when a murdering nigger comes up on the news. I only go full based mode when they watch Schindler’s list or something.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, niqfan625 and gribsufer1

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but do lie — behold, I will make them to come and worship at thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."
That’s an out of context lie that Nazi Christian’s use. There’s been a full analysis about that on YouTube. It would be extremely hypocritical considering the founders are Jewish.

• +1
That’s an out of context lie that Nazi Christian’s use. There’s been a full analysis about that on YouTube. It would be extremely hypocritical considering the founders are Jewish.
Its not out of context. Jews Who didn't convert in jesus era are not real jews. They invented the Talmud and other crap books.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Its not out of context. Jews Who didn't convert in jesus era are not real jews. They invented the Talmud and other crap books.
Being Jewish isn’t a religion though and not all bad jew follows the Talmud. Christianity has done nothing but effect europe which links back to Jews bhai.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 27066
Recently bhai an afghani mutt that acid attacked a woman in the street was only let in because he larped as Christian. That’s the logic of Christianity. It’s too cucked and friendly.
Not my fault "christians" don't read the biblie. Jesus himself said very few will be saved, so mainstream christianity can't be true.

Damn nigga you cant even read

:lul:

Not my fault "christians" don't read the biblie. Jesus himself said very few will be saved, so mainstream christianity can't be true.
He wasn’t Christian though he just converted so he would be let in. There’s no logical way he would’ve been rejected under Christianity. I can quote some verses from the Bible that support immigrants.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and Deleted member 27066
I've told my father everything and told him that i know with 100% certainty the holocaust never happened. My mother's dead otherwise i'd tell her what's up too. He's too dense to comprehend much though. Just agrees that niggers, abos, muslims, etc. are subhuman filth but he always gets caught up in hating on China instead of the Jews no matter how many times I teach him otherwise. Dumb cunt. Oh and despite being racist he's married to a 40 yr old thai woman (he's 71). I said in front of her that jews are using mass immigration to create one brown slave mass and she made a sound then started furiously typing on her phone like a submissive beta.

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and TheRagingBull
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Ricky212 and Deleted member 27066
I've told my father everything and told him that i know with 100% certainty the holocaust never happened. My mother's dead otherwise i'd tell her what's up too. He's too dense to comprehend much though. Just agrees that niggers, abos, muslims, etc. are subhuman filth but he always gets caught up in hating on China instead of the Jews no matter how many times I teach him otherwise. Dumb cunt. Oh and despite being racist he's married to a 40 yr old thai woman (he's 71). I said in front of her that jews are using mass immigration to create one brown slave mass and she made a sound then started furiously typing on her phone like a submissive beta.
Are you half thai? Or he remarried?

Me
My mom gets offended when im against the holocaust existence, race mixing and religion

You've completely lost your mind

• WTF
Reactions: romanstock
my parents are probably more racist than i am tbh

How racist are they?
my dad is one of those white washed black guys who hates any black person who doesn’t have their life together. My mom just hates any immigrants (beaners, the chinks at the border, and all the rest coming in america)

my dad is one of those white washed black guys who hates any black person who doesn’t have their life together. My mom just hates any immigrants (beaners, the chinks at the border, and all the rest coming in america)
Jfl

• +1