How many of you here are TRULY BASED to the core and not fake CUCK FAGS?

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
How many of you would reject Stacy 20 year old girl as a gf because she is not a prime jb?

How many of you would reject 18 year old as a gf because she is not a virgin had few partners before so you are will not be her first? Or reject high count girl for sex because it feels disgusting and you are wasting time?

Not asking ironically I'm being serious.

I'm starting to feel like I'm only real one here.

Everyone makes posts here like" muhhhh I'm so hardcore blackpilled jb virgin or death!!!"

And then you see same people posting shit like "how can I get this girl I need advice help me brossss what do I doo I need to get her" and then a girl in story is 20 year old stacylite at best absolutely not a jb or virgin. Seen it countless times.

It seems everyone here is fake and only talking.

I'm probably only one that actually rejects htb/htb+ 20 year old roasties because they are not jbs and virgins.

Last edited:
baby orc

baby orc

Iron
I wouldn’t reject her I would fuck her but would treat her poorly

I’m not gona be the beta caregiver for a whore that’s been raped and abused by 100 men

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
How many of you would reject Stacy 20 year old girl as a gf because she is not a prime jb?
If you would do this you aren’t based but just gay tbh

D

Deleted member 7224

Zephir

How many of you would reject 18 year old as a gf because she is not a virgin had few partners before so you are will not be her first? Or reject high count girl for sex because it feels disgusting and you are wasting time?

Everyone makes posts here like" muhhhh I'm so hardcore blackpilled jb virgin or death!!!"

And then you see same people posting shit like "how can I get this girl I need advice help me brossss what do I doo I need to get her" and then a girl in story is 20 year old stacylite at best absolutely not a jb or virgin. Seen it countless times.

I'm probably only one that actually rejects htb/htb+ 20 year old roasties because they are not jbs and virgins.
Lets be real people who write essays like this usually end up being cucks. @germanlooks

MikeMew'sBitch

MikeMew'sBitch

Chosen One of Balkans gypsy slums
MV5BM2M3YWRkN2MtZDg5OC00NmRmLTliNzctMTBkZjQzZTlkYmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
I saw your pics and judging from them I don’t think your are in a position where you can reject anybody jfl
Nah cope.You don't leave your house obviously judgeing from your time here if you think white athletic (considering well above average muscles especially since irl most guys never hit the gym but to be fair I never showed you my body) htn like me doesn't get a lot of chances from 20 year old girls. I definitely had chances and was few times blatantly hit on in clubs but not by girls I want which are jbs

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
If you would do this you aren’t based but just gay tbh
I don't want my second girl to be some roastie non virgin whore I made that mistake once never again. I want someone worth something

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Lets be real people who write essays like this usually end up being cucks. @germanlooks
What is CUCK about what I wrote? That I don't want non virgin girls

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I don't want my second girl to be some roastie non virgin whore I made that mistake once never again. I want someone worth something
Jfl 20y Stacy isn’t roastie. This site fucked your brain up with muh jbs only.
Also stop the cope you aren’t in a position were you can have standards like this. You aren’t chad.
Nah cope.You don't leave your house obviously judgeing from your time here if you think white athletic (considering well above average muscles especially since irl most guys never hit the gym but to be fair I never showed you my body) htn like me doesn't get a lot of chances from 20 year old girls. I definitely had chances and was few times blatantly hit on in clubs but not by girls I want which are jbs
I was joking but even as a white HTN you aren’t in the position to reject HTBs jfl. Keep coping

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Also stop the cope you aren’t in a position were you can have standards like this. You aren’t chad.

I was joking but even as a white HTN you aren’t in the position to reject HTBs jfl. Keep coping
How I'm not in position when I literally do that? I have chances with htb who start talking sometimes about my body. Like wow you must be really into fitness why don't you try to be fitness model ( my body is not fitness model tier I don't even do roids but irl people rarely even hit the gym so I stand out) ect. But I just show them I'm not interested and they stop bothering me.

Why? Because I don't understand how can someone like non virgin girl. Like you going to bother to go through trouble to fuck someone used up and burn your brain doing that? Someone who doesn't mean anything to you? You kidding me? Would rather jerk off. Was once with a girl I don't care about Like that to lose virginity one and only time never again only regret is left.

JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Clinically deformed
nigga are you even chad?

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

🇦🇹👑🇭🇺
Contributor
>> 18

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

:feelshah:

T

thoyal

Iron
I called out my ex for not being a virgin and we broke up. The funny thing is she was playing up this “trad Christian” persona and I saw right through it.

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED

if he has a very good body and is htn facially thats irl chadelite
jfl
the whole psl scale is retarded

op send
body pics
no homo

Deleted member 16134

Deleted member 16134

Zephir
Me
18 year old virgin brunette stacy not taller then 4'11 and must be flat chested upper middle-class white girl living in California

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king

Basement dwellers obsession with "prime jbs" will never fail to amuse me tbh.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
Basement dwellers obsession with "prime jbs" will never fail to amuse me tbh.
Elab why do you think it's amusing when it makes sense ?