How many of you here are TRULY BASED to the core and not fake CUCK FAGS?

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
How many of you would reject Stacy 20 year old girl as a gf because she is not a prime jb?

How many of you would reject 18 year old as a gf because she is not a virgin had few partners before so you are will not be her first? Or reject high count girl for sex because it feels disgusting and you are wasting time?

Not asking ironically I'm being serious.

I'm starting to feel like I'm only real one here.

Everyone makes posts here like" muhhhh I'm so hardcore blackpilled jb virgin or death!!!"

And then you see same people posting shit like "how can I get this girl I need advice help me brossss what do I doo I need to get her" and then a girl in story is 20 year old stacylite at best absolutely not a jb or virgin. Seen it countless times.

It seems everyone here is fake and only talking.

I'm probably only one that actually rejects htb/htb+ 20 year old roasties because they are not jbs and virgins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Beanermaxxer, Chadeep and 3 others
Lol wtf.

Imagine believing you could ever fuck a jB under 18 who is a virgin.

Delusional cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: texascel, Deleted member 11610, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
I wouldn’t reject her I would fuck her but would treat her poorly

I’m not gona be the beta caregiver for a whore that’s been raped and abused by 100 men

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4614
Lol wtf.

Imagine believing you could ever fuck a jB under 18 who is a virgin.

Delusional cope
I'm talking ltr or investing in an way or taking it seriously in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and calzium
Chasing “basedness” above truth is the most pointless and cucked thing you could do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beanermaxxer, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
i dont think i can physically handle living past 30 having not experienced teenhood and young adult hood. life is such a fucking scam if ur low t and unattractive in ur formative years

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 4614
How many of you would reject Stacy 20 year old girl as a gf because she is not a prime jb?
If you would do this you aren’t based but just gay tbh

I'm probably only one that actually rejects htb/htb+ 20 year old roasties because they are not jbs and virgins.
I saw your pics and judging from them I don’t think your are in a position where you can reject anybody jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Deleted member 7224

How many of you would reject 18 year old as a gf because she is not a virgin had few partners before so you are will not be her first? Or reject high count girl for sex because it feels disgusting and you are wasting time?

Everyone makes posts here like" muhhhh I'm so hardcore blackpilled jb virgin or death!!!"

And then you see same people posting shit like "how can I get this girl I need advice help me brossss what do I doo I need to get her" and then a girl in story is 20 year old stacylite at best absolutely not a jb or virgin. Seen it countless times.

Lets be real people who write essays like this usually end up being cucks. @germanlooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and germanlooks
MV5BM2M3YWRkN2MtZDg5OC00NmRmLTliNzctMTBkZjQzZTlkYmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
I saw your pics and judging from them I don’t think your are in a position where you can reject anybody jfl
Nah cope.You don't leave your house obviously judgeing from your time here if you think white athletic (considering well above average muscles especially since irl most guys never hit the gym but to be fair I never showed you my body) htn like me doesn't get a lot of chances from 20 year old girls. I definitely had chances and was few times blatantly hit on in clubs but not by girls I want which are jbs

If you would do this you aren’t based but just gay tbh
I don't want my second girl to be some roastie non virgin whore I made that mistake once never again. I want someone worth something

Lets be real people who write essays like this usually end up being cucks. @germanlooks
What is CUCK about what I wrote? That I don't want non virgin girls

I don't want my second girl to be some roastie non virgin whore I made that mistake once never again. I want someone worth something
Jfl 20y Stacy isn’t roastie. This site fucked your brain up with muh jbs only.
Also stop the cope you aren’t in a position were you can have standards like this. You aren’t chad.
Nah cope.You don't leave your house obviously judgeing from your time here if you think white athletic (considering well above average muscles especially since irl most guys never hit the gym but to be fair I never showed you my body) htn like me doesn't get a lot of chances from 20 year old girls. I definitely had chances and was few times blatantly hit on in clubs but not by girls I want which are jbs
I was joking but even as a white HTN you aren’t in the position to reject HTBs jfl. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and JosephGarrot123
Also stop the cope you aren’t in a position were you can have standards like this. You aren’t chad.

I was joking but even as a white HTN you aren’t in the position to reject HTBs jfl. Keep coping
How I'm not in position when I literally do that? I have chances with htb who start talking sometimes about my body. Like wow you must be really into fitness why don't you try to be fitness model ( my body is not fitness model tier I don't even do roids but irl people rarely even hit the gym so I stand out) ect. But I just show them I'm not interested and they stop bothering me.

Why? Because I don't understand how can someone like non virgin girl. Like you going to bother to go through trouble to fuck someone used up and burn your brain doing that? Someone who doesn't mean anything to you? You kidding me? Would rather jerk off. Was once with a girl I don't care about Like that to lose virginity one and only time never again only regret is left.

nigga are you even chad?

>> 18

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: thoyal
I called out my ex for not being a virgin and we broke up. The funny thing is she was playing up this “trad Christian” persona and I saw right through it.

if he has a very good body and is htn facially thats irl chadelite
jfl
the whole psl scale is retarded

op send
body pics
no homo

Me
18 year old virgin brunette stacy not taller then 4'11 and must be flat chested upper middle-class white girl living in California

Basement dwellers obsession with "prime jbs" will never fail to amuse me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
Basement dwellers obsession with "prime jbs" will never fail to amuse me tbh.
Elab why do you think it's amusing when it makes sense ?