How many of you would be open about your steroids use when you start pinning?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Personally I wouldn’t tell anyone. Why would I? Who is that going to help? “Well muh you must tell people the truth so they don’t have high expectations”, guess what? If you do that people are going to judge you and talk shit behind your back and discredit all of your hard work, and they won’t listen to you or pay you. They will go to some fake natty that showed his fake blood work and pay him instead.

I wouldn’t tell nobody.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
I wouldnt
Its dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I wouldnt
Its dumb as fuck
Just go to David Laid’s transformation video and read the comments. People hate on him as is, imagine if he told everybody that he’s on steroids? People are just going to be like “cool. Next.” And they will go and pay the guy who claims natty since “muh he’s natty so I can get the same results”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I thought about this just today. Since I'm most likely undergoing TRT soon, if I end up building a solid physique and tell my friends they'll just label me as a steroid user. When literally the test would just bring me back to normal levels, jfl.

• +1
I thought about this just today. Since I'm most likely undergoing TRT soon, if I end up building a solid physique and tell my friends they'll just label me as a steroid user. When literally the test would just bring me back to normal levels, jfl.
What’s wrong with your current levels? And what have you tried to improve them naturally?

Claiming to be a roid user is social suicide. Unless your social circle is looksmax.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audimax and .*my*.
What’s wrong with your current levels? And what have you tried to improve them naturally?
Low normal, and I'm only 22. Yeah I have, I think my pituitary gland is screwed. At this point I'd rather just feel healthy and energetic and accept the hair loss I'll prob get with trt.

• Hmm...
Low normal, and I'm only 22. Yeah I have, I think my pituitary gland is screwed. At this point I'd rather just feel healthy and energetic and accept the hair loss I'll prob get with trt.
Doesn’t look like you’ve tried much and your body fat is probably high. I would try everything I can before I go on TRT. Go to Doc Testosterone on youtube and learn more about this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
If you roid you better be making good cash from it. Sell normies some muscle course and diet plans JFL

• +1
Doesn’t look like you’ve tried much and your body fat is probably high. I would try everything I can before I go on TRT. Go to Doc Testosterone on youtube and learn more about this topic.
Give me the tl:dr version, what deters you? Obviously fertility is huge, but is trt just unhealthy to take for decades?

Claiming to be a roid user is social suicide. Unless your social circle is looksmax.me
Ironically here you’re praised for using steroids lol. And the funny thing is that normal T levels on this website are 1000 ng/dl minimum, while 95% of fitness coaches say that it’s 500-700.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Give me the tl:dr version, what deters you? Obviously fertility is huge, but is trt just unhealthy to take for decades?
What deters me? Expensive, painful, too much work. And my natural T levels are high (currently anywhere from 700-900 while they used to be 400~).

What deters me? Expensive, painful, too much work. And my natural T levels are high (currently anywhere from 700-900 while they used to be 400~).
I'm not sure that pinning myself would be that big a nuisance. Expensive, sure. How the fuck did you double your levels? I even bought ashwaganda and all that, only been taking for a week but still.

I'm not sure that pinning myself would be that big a nuisance. Expensive, sure. How the fuck did you double your levels? I even bought ashwaganda and all that, only been taking for a week but still.
2 years of lifting weights and calisthenics. Vitamin D, Zinc, Selenium and dozens of other supplements, sun exposure, drinking only filtered water or mountain ice water, relaxation techniques etc. try those before you go on TRT.

• +1
Reactions: grimy