Serious How many of you would have been noncels if it wasn't for your acne?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I know thats the only thing letting me down otherwise i would have had an average face and with a above average body and height and pussy wouldn't have been a problem. Seen many shorter, uglier dudes with attractive gfs but they usually have clear skin. Acne can drop u down from a 6/10 to a 1. :feelsrope:

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
yeah acne will FUCK your appeal bro. literally number one importance behind hair (no joke look at bald fags vs baldfags shopped with hair or pics of them before balding)

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
yeah acne will FUCK your appeal bro. literally number one importance behind hair (no joke look at bald fags vs baldfags shopped with hair or pics of them before balding)
I disagree. SOME bald men look good. No one with acne looks good. People look at u as if u have aids.

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I have severe acne. When I had a class photo of me taken, the photographer photoshopped my face so I did not have pimples on that picture.
Guess what I realized? I would also be a truecel if I didn't have acne. It's over.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
I have severe acne. When I had a class photo of me taken, the photographer photoshopped my face so I did not have pimples on that picture.
Guess what I realized? I would also be a truecel if I didn't have acne. It's over.
:feelskek:

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
What is noncel? I digress.
Acne won't save bone structure, just use accutane + vitamin c 2g daily + real human food + accutane and should be good.
No sugars.

UBER

UBER

Livor Mortis
It's over.
Real Estate LNN 4

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
ps

Deleted member 97

Deleted member 97

Physiognomist
Yeah, I honestly think it was one of the biggest crutches I had. My acne was only just emerging when I was 14 and I still had friends + occasional opportunities with foids (looking back, some would try to make opportunities to talk to me, sit on my lap, stuff like that). I was fairly "awkward", but something probably would have come together in high school if I didn't get ejected from a viable social circle and have my face erupt. Years 15 & 16 with no friends and a constellation of inflamed pustules on my face fucked me up way too hard. It went away after high school (and, for a brief period, reemerged in a paroxysm when I started eating a ton of peanuts for a few months at age 20 - note for anyone who consumes a lot of n-6 fatty acids and has problems with acne).

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Yeah, I honestly think it was one of the biggest crutches I had. My acne was only just emerging when I was 14 and I still had friends + occasional opportunities with foids (looking back, some would try to make opportunities to talk to me, sit on my lap, stuff like that). I was fairly "awkward", but something probably would have come together in high school if I didn't get ejected from a viable social circle and have my face erupt. Years 15 & 16 with no friends and a constellation of inflamed pustules on my face fucked me up way too hard. It went away after high school (and, for a brief period, reemerged in a paroxysm when I started eating a ton of peanuts for a few months at age 20 - note for anyone who consumes a lot of n-6 fatty acids and has problems with acne).
Iv had it since 13.