How many of you would have been noncels if it wasn't for your acne?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I know thats the only thing letting me down otherwise i would have had an average face and with a above average body and height and pussy wouldn't have been a problem. Seen many shorter, uglier dudes with attractive gfs but they usually have clear skin. Acne can drop u down from a 6/10 to a 1. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Hard to say, right now that's the main thing hurting my looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
yeah acne will FUCK your appeal bro. literally number one importance behind hair (no joke look at bald fags vs baldfags shopped with hair or pics of them before balding)

• +1
yeah acne will FUCK your appeal bro. literally number one importance behind hair (no joke look at bald fags vs baldfags shopped with hair or pics of them before balding)
I disagree. SOME bald men look good. No one with acne looks good. People look at u as if u have aids.

• +1
I disagree. SOME bald men look good. No one with acne looks good. People look at u as if u have aids.
i suppose that makes sense from that standpoint. but i mean hair is the only thing that can make you go up 1-2 psl points besides gym, surgery, or genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
I have severe acne. When I had a class photo of me taken, the photographer photoshopped my face so I did not have pimples on that picture.
Guess what I realized? I would also be a truecel if I didn't have acne. It's over.

• +1
I have severe acne. When I had a class photo of me taken, the photographer photoshopped my face so I did not have pimples on that picture.
Guess what I realized? I would also be a truecel if I didn't have acne. It's over.
:feelskek:

• +1
What is noncel? I digress.
Acne won't save bone structure, just use accutane + vitamin c 2g daily + real human food + accutane and should be good.
No sugars.

• +1
What is noncel? I digress.
Acne won't save bone structure, just use accutane + vitamin c 2g daily + real human food + accutane and should be good.
No sugars.
ok

• +1
It's over.
Real Estate LNN 4

• +1
ps

• +1
  • +1
ask a surgeon anyway.
I'll probably fix my nose but that's it. I've accepted that I will never be mired. My goal now is to just look normal and my biggest wish is to feel big. I hope I'll still grow a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Yeah, I honestly think it was one of the biggest crutches I had. My acne was only just emerging when I was 14 and I still had friends + occasional opportunities with foids (looking back, some would try to make opportunities to talk to me, sit on my lap, stuff like that). I was fairly "awkward", but something probably would have come together in high school if I didn't get ejected from a viable social circle and have my face erupt. Years 15 & 16 with no friends and a constellation of inflamed pustules on my face fucked me up way too hard. It went away after high school (and, for a brief period, reemerged in a paroxysm when I started eating a ton of peanuts for a few months at age 20 - note for anyone who consumes a lot of n-6 fatty acids and has problems with acne).

• +1
Yeah, I honestly think it was one of the biggest crutches I had. My acne was only just emerging when I was 14 and I still had friends + occasional opportunities with foids (looking back, some would try to make opportunities to talk to me, sit on my lap, stuff like that). I was fairly "awkward", but something probably would have come together in high school if I didn't get ejected from a viable social circle and have my face erupt. Years 15 & 16 with no friends and a constellation of inflamed pustules on my face fucked me up way too hard. It went away after high school (and, for a brief period, reemerged in a paroxysm when I started eating a ton of peanuts for a few months at age 20 - note for anyone who consumes a lot of n-6 fatty acids and has problems with acne).
Iv had it since 13.

• +1