How many posts can vip members delete as in ratings posts?

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Pretty sure you can't delete normal posts, right? but you can delete posts you made in the ratings section, no? Does that mean you can delete all of the posts you made in the rating section? Or is there a limit?

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan @her @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Pretty sure you can't delete normal posts, right? but you can delete posts you made in the ratings section, no? Does that mean you can delete all of the posts you made in the rating section?

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan @her @Lorsss
can i buy vip delete all my posts then delete my account and start a new life pleassee?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 15884, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
@Lorsss you literally viewed the post you utter goblin

• JFL
@Lorsss you literally viewed the post you utter goblin
before vip accounts existed, my inbox was full of desperate incels trying to corrupt me with crypto to delete their rating threads. I would have become a full surgerymaxxed chad if I had accepted those money then.

by the way you find the informations you need in this post

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
before vip accounts existed, my inbox was full of desperate incels trying to corrupt me with crypto to delete their rating threads. I would have become a full surgerymaxxed chad if I had accepted those money then.

Ye i understand, i viewed this thread. But does it mean i can delete as many posts as i wish? As in ratings posts?

Never mind i found the answer

@RODEBLUR You're a genius ngl

@Lorsss BTW what happened to the flags?

• +1
@Lorsss BTW what happened to the flags?
apparently the admins turned them off
as you can see most people don't put their real location for privacy reason or because they would be bullied in case they live in india

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: abeilletoimême and Deleted member 14323
@RODEBLUR You're a genius ngl
Polar Bear Oops GIF by FOX TV

• Woah