How many psl gods you know rl?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Riyad=Skull mogger, is a short chico

Murad=6’5 dark triad jordan barret w black eyes and hair

Serxan’s father=This guy is already a chad psl wise, but his dad was unreal and mogged the shit out of him. A17 eyes. 6’3 and giant jaw and chin

My old classmate Guseyn: He’s a bit shorter then me and has shit collagen despite being 17, bc he smokes. If I have his pics, you would ALL say he’s sean o pry just with green eyes

This delievery guy I saw in the elavator: he took off his helmet and looked like a final fantasy character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, wsada and Darkeningstar

Serxan’s father=This guy is already a chad psl wise, but his dad was unreal and mogged the shit out of him. A17 eyes. 6’3 and giant jaw and chin

My old classmate Guseyn: He’s a bit shorter then me and has shit collagen despite being 17, bc he smokes. If I have his pics, you would ALL say he’s sean o pry just with green eyes

This delievery guy I saw in the elavator: he took off his helmet and looked like a final fantasy character
Idk if I should include my russian neighbor. Who’s 6’3 too w wide jaw chin and hunter blue eyes bc he’s bloatcel. His name is Eldar. He’s a dad now so no longer lean. I bet he was one too when younger

shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Aero, primqwe and 3 others
@Xangsane

I don't know anyone irl who is above 6.5 psl. I'm going to ascend past that benchmark soon so I'll be the psl god of my town:feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
I don't know any chad/stacy

• Woah
Small population and because I'm hairline maxxing (will fix my only major flaw) and eye colour maxxing .:bigbrain:

Small population and because I'm hairline maxxing (will fix my only major flaw) and eye colour maxxing .:bigbrain:
Do u have good bones and features then?

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
I don't know anyone irl who is above 6.5 psl. I'm going to ascend past that benchmark soon so I'll be the psl god of my town:feelshah:
brad pitt is 6.5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Imretarded?
Psl wise yea theyre rare. Rl appeal no. They’re common
So in that case I know a couple of males, I was a few years too. Idem for the females

So in that case I know a couple of males, I was a few years too. Idem for the females
I know a tiny few rl psl stacies. My former classmate. She was such a narcissist and evil person bruh.. she was hot but ISTG when she opened her mputh, all the face went away bc how evil she was

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Do u have good bones and features then?
I look like this but shit hairline (hence me reaching past the 6.5psl benchmark after fixing hair and getting blue eyes)
IMG 6094
IMG 6093

brad pitt is 6.5
And I ratio mog that over sized jawcel:feelshah: but he colouring mogs me hard:feelswah:

• +1
I know a tiny few rl psl stacies. My former classmate. She was such a narcissist and evil person bruh.. she was hot but ISTG when she opened her mputh, all the face went away bc how evil she was
Was she actually considered much more than other girls, or not?
One of my former classmates is a Walmart version of Paulina Porizkova

Was she actually considered much more than other girls, or not?
She was a perfect manipulator and gaslighted everybody to her asvantage. She asked me to say my honest opinion on her jacket. I said it looks like a pink garbage can. She started crying but was smiling. When her gal pals came in her smile left and I was shitting myself. Why? Bc since she was 6 psl, the whole course’s boys would be on her leesh. I was scared bc she wpuld tell the jocks in group to come beat the shit out of me.

I had to apologize or groups of 5 wpuld come and beat the shit out of me

• +1
She was a perfect manipulator and gaslighted everybody to her asvantage. She asked me to say my honest opinion on her jacket. I said it looks like a pink garbage can. She started crying but was smiling. When her gal pals came in her smile left and I was shitting myself. Why? Bc since she was 6 psl, the whole course’s boys would be on her leesh. I was scared bc she wpuld tell the jocks in group to come beat the shit out of me.

I had to apologize or groups of 5 wpuld come and beat the shit out of me
Female manipulations are easy to observe the problem is that males are blinded by pussy

• +1
Female manipulations are easy to observe the problem is that males are blinded by pussy
this is the only photo i have of her

Not the best angle but she was what people on here would consider a psl goddess

• +1
Well, I have Tyler Maher's number. We talk sometimes, he's a cool guy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Never seen one PSL God in my life

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Darkeningstar

PSL gods in the question
2A028C8F 5FCC 4F07 B51E 2016EF9F5EEC

You can add me to that list . Remember that guy you couldn't keep your eyes off . You told your friends about that turbo giga mogger at the club that left the club with your oneitis you had wanted to talk to after you spent a month stalking. That's me

I woudl love to discuss modeling opportunities with you and for 500 euros I'll let you smash her ( I did sales so this won't be that hard for me ).

You can add me to that list . Remember that guy you couldn't keep your eyes off . You told your friends about that turbo giga mogger at the club that left the club with your oneitis you had wanted to talk to after you spent a month stalking. That's me

I woudl love to discuss modeling opportunities with you and for 500 euros I'll let you smash her ( I did sales so this won't be that hard for me ).
Who are you