PSL Gods who make you feel like a bug

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Our battle will be LEGENDARY
For me its Gandy , Richard Ramirez

(this gif broke my brain first time I saw it)
richard-ramirez.gif

and vito Basso
images

(something to do w long hair high zygos tall skull combo that just makes u feel like a cockroach), henry cavill , Jordan Barrett ( I dont like his looks but his bone mass is something else- maybe due to SFS and extremem starvation tho) and Alain Delon (needlessto explain he has the most perfect face)

PSL Gods who dont make me feel like a bug: Chico ( I like him now but I dont feel mogged by him) , Sean O pry (WASP chad but somehow he doesnt make me feel like bug) , Lucky Blue Smith , lorenzo zurzolo (if u count him as psl god personally i dont)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28600 and 3 others

richard-ramirez.gif

and vito Basso
images

(something to do w long hair high zygos tall skull combo that just makes u feel like a cockroach), henry cavill , Jordan Barrett ( I dont like his looks but his bone mass is something else- maybe due to SFS and extremem starvation tho) and Alain Delon (needlessto explain he has the most perfect face)

PSL Gods who dont make me feel like a bug: Chico ( I like him now but I dont feel mogged by him) , Sean O pry (WASP chad but somehow he doesnt make me feel like bug) , Lucky Blue Smith
Going outside has the same effect ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Joe Rogancel, bugeye and 7 others
anyone with really good cheekbones, i got similar facial structure to them sometimes but my cheekbones have to be in really good lighting to become visible, its either too much BF (skinny fat) or shitty genetics

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24444 and BrahminBoss
anyone with really good cheekbones, i got similar facial structure to them sometimes but my cheekbones have to be in really good lighting to become visible, its either too much BF (skinny fat) or shitty genetics
cheekbones are unmoggable on males. girls dont need them imo and ik many girls with huge cheekbones that look funny. highset wide zygos are extremely aesthetic on men

• +1
Reactions: Hess
Ramirez

you can look good without bone mass (Chico, Bieber, DiCaprio, zayn, etc) thanks to harmony

but having Harmony + bones is whole nother level of mog

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Prime Chico is the only one that truly bugs me mainly due to height, face, and youth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoDsk, poopoohead and BrahminBoss
Ramirez

you can look good without bone mass (Chico, Bieber, DiCaprio, zayn, etc) thanks to harmony

but having Harmony + bones is whole nother level of mog
They do have bone mass.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 24444
Prime Chico is the only one that truly bugs me mainly due to height, face, and youth.
he slathers on makeup and lipstick like a woman. He descended after he lost his fat pads . he is just pleasing to look at when young and "soft"

• +1
Reactions: User49
None at the end they're all narrow cucks. Streege the return mogged everyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and BrahminBoss
he slathers on makeup and lipstick like a woman. He descended after he lost his fat pads . he is just pleasing to look at when young and "soft"
3294665 1705210 1586137665426
Tumblr mtewhrWI1B1rsst52o1 500
Tumblr mbhblpYwGB1ri04r3o1 500

• +1
Reactions: coispet and BrahminBoss
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zarek and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and sub5inchcel
something bout him i dont like id probably like him if he got dark brown hair tbh imo blonde can only work w some like delon and even then only dirty blonde.
he has wide face and massive fwhr

• +1
exactly all before 25 when he still had fat pads and the collagen glow (prolly from makeup)> its very easy to tell he had makeup on.
Makeupless candid.
555fd0e44d5097170204a9fbc931f9af

• JFL
Reactions: Dark Horse, User49 and BrahminBoss
Nessman

• +1
something bout him i dont like id probably like him if he got dark brown hair tbh imo blonde can only work w some like delon and even then only dirty blonde.
You might not like him but I can assure you that he definitely worships indians.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel
  • +1
Reactions: copefuel and BrahminBoss
Basso has great appeal but doesn't mog prime Chico.

They all look the same. Running on soft features and perms. Basso is a specimen. Chico’s wildcard is his 6’3 height but facially he gets mogged hard by bone havers.

They all look the same. Running on soft features and perms. Basso is a specimen. Chico’s wildcard is his 6’3 height but facially he gets mogged hard by bone havers.
Chicos harmoy and eye area mogs all blockheaded "bone havers" to shreds.
119c2955ccd02aab3a8996b65c765e86
1705257 downloadfile 156
1705224 5404988519 82ae487baf b

Also mirin calling Chico boneless when his ramus is twice the height of all other psl gods combined.
1705217 3
3295175_hq720_1.webp

Last edited:
Chicos harmoy and eye area mogs all blockheaded "bone havers" to shreds.
View attachment 2087257View attachment 2087260View attachment 2087261

Also mirin calling Chico boneless when his ramus is twice the height of all other psl gods combined.
View attachment 2087270View attachment 2087271
3295175_hq720_1.webp
hes not a bone haver him (to be compared among the GOATS ie ) being insanely lean and having a tall skull doesnt change that. and theyre not blockheaded bone havers , this is a blockheaded bone haver
37457268-strong-handsome-man-exercising-at-the-gym.jpg

hes not a bone haver him (to be compared among the GOATS ie ) being insanely lean and having a tall skull doesnt change that. and theyre not blockheaded bone havers , this is a blockheaded bone haver
37457268-strong-handsome-man-exercising-at-the-gym.jpg
That guy has shit harmony, no one mogs prime Chico taking his harmony, eye area, and charm into account. O'Pry is a fucking autist and Gandy is a high inhib cunt who said he couldn't go into acting because of how stiff he was. Chico is relaxed with a perfect boyish charm there is a reason he was wattpad king and had girls write fanfics about him.

That guy has shit harmony, no one mogs prime Chico taking his harmony, eye area, and charm into account. O'Pry is a fucking autist and Gandy is a high inhib cunt who said he couldn't go into acting because of how stiff he was. Chico is relaxed with a perfect boyish charm there is a reason he was wattpad king and had girls write fanfics about him.
annd no one cares about him now gandy looked insne till 34. chicos prime was literally 3 years jfl.harmony god is delon who stood the test of time and didnt even have height halo like chico

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
annd no one cares about him now gandy looked insne till 34. chicos prime was literally 3 years jfl.harmony god is delon who stood the test of time and didnt even have height halo like chico
Delon I can understand, but Gandy got jack on Chico tbh. No appeal just an oldcel spergfuck.

They do have bone mass.
relative to the average guy yes, they are relatively boneless when talking about gigachads like cavill basso drago etc

• +1
Reactions: User49
chico is a narrow jawed, no infras, no chin projection incel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and BrahminBoss
He looked very good in those pics, but in motion meh compared to prime Chico.

there is nothing that makes him stand out from other models who share similar traits except that he is more femboy looking

20130302-135120.jpg

there is nothing that makes him stand out from other models who share similar traits except that he is more femboy looking

20130302-135120.jpg
Nessmen has a pregnant forehead and looks like shit compared to other models. Most overrated guy in the history of modelling.

• JFL
Not really mentioned on psl, but if anyone's presence next to me would have such an effect, it would be taylor lautner

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20677
Not really mentioned on psl, but if anyone's presence next to me would have such an effect, it would be taylor lautner
Same top ten best eye areas of all time plus insane unique face and harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Deleted member 26535
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20677 and BrahminBoss
Richard Ramirez
75963dee298985d2e22fb1e50408248e.gif

Lorenzo Zurzolo

z18hi3qwxn681.jpg

Jacob Elordi

euphoria-jacob-elordi.gif

All these men showcase the 3 different types of men all women desire. Ramirez is the silent, psychotic night stalker with pristine looks. The typical dark triad weirdo that women love. Lorenzo is the pretty boy with sanpaku eyes that all women love and wanna cradle and give their tits to him for him to suck on. Nate Jacobs is the typical tall robust high school jock that all women daydream about fucking

And I’m just an insignificant nobody with no future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Clark69 and BrahminBoss

wtf happened JFL
alain-delon-confie-sur-sante-apres-son-avc-vais-mieux.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Delon's grandfather

you are a bug compared to the true gods

Dellisola when I first saw him

• +1

richard-ramirez.gif

and vito Basso
images

PSL Gods who dont make me feel like a bug: Chico ( I like him now but I dont feel mogged by him) , Sean O pry (WASP chad but somehow he doesnt make me feel like bug) , Lucky Blue Smith , lorenzo zurzolo (if u count him as psl god personally i dont)
What if Haitian cannibals cook and eat @Squirtle testicles but they make a special sauce for it and they cook the testicle by smoking it

• +1
Reactions: shabby890