How many roped on this website?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
So far I suspect that @londonville and another guy from Moroccan descent roped here.

Are there other suspects?

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 25938 and thecel
@raterater allegedly roped

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 24278 and .*my*.
@raterater allegedly roped
You’re transitioning? What’s up with that slogan? Also has your appearance changed? I remember you posted like 2 years ago I haven’t seen you since

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and thecel
You’re transitioning? What’s up with that slogan? Also has your appearance changed? I remember you posted like 2 years ago I haven’t seen you since

I’m too lazy to transition.

When I try on feminine clothes in stores’ fitting rooms, I cringe at how shit I look.

why-women-leave-men-who-wear-womens-clothing.jpg

This but my body proportions are death tier:

Skirts work for lots of trans girls. Not me. My legs are so short that skirts are disproportionately low-hanging on me.

My ass is lower than the asses of girls who’re 3 to 6 inches shorter than me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Marsiere214, Shieda_Kayn and 4 others

When I try on feminine clothes in stores’ fitting rooms, I cringe at how shit I look.

Dude don’t transition I was joking

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, JizzFarmer and .*my*.
If thecel is gonna go do hormones they should be DHT and growth hormone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, bugeye, thecel and 1 other person
Curry Suicide? A little bit after I first joined the forum on my old account I’m pretty sure he just said “roped” and then never logged in again.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
If I don’t transition, I’ll enter the list of users that this thread is about.
why do you larp as a tranny. especially if you have a stacylite gf? you're gonna trannymax to get dumped?

• Hmm...
all myth. nobody here has the courage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 24444, thecel and 1 other person
Only guy i legit know roped was KSGCEL.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and .*my*.
I think there was this poor dude called riceronicel.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: JizzFarmer, thecel and .*my*.
why do you larp as a tranny. especially if you have a stacylite gf? you're gonna trannymax to get dumped?

I don’t have a gf.

I have a woman brain trapped in a sub-5 dude’s body. Gender dysphoria is awful.

Last edited:
so you'd rather be a sub 3 trans female?

• +1
Ur avi looks uncanny as fuck bro

• JFL
so you'd rather be a sub 3 trans female?

My current looks level as a man is 2.75/10. I’m already sub3.

Yes I’d rather be sub3 trans female than sub3 male. However:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997

Skirts work for lots of trans girls. Not me. My legs are so short that skirts are disproportionately low-hanging on me.

are you actually attracted to guys? As in that's why you'd wanna be a tranny girl? Or am i missing someting

• +1
gunnersup

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and thecel
are you actually attracted to guys? As in that's why you'd wanna be a tranny girl? Or am i missing someting

I’m bi, but that’s not why I wanna transition.

Lots of trans women are lesbian.

I don’t have a gf.

My current looks level as a man is 2.75/10. I’m already sub3.

Yes I’d rather be sub3 trans female than sub3 male. However:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Shieda_Kayn and andy9432

i dont believe you're actually trans if the only thing stopping you is laziness.

• +1
i dont believe you're actually trans if the only thing stopping you is laziness.
The trans i know had a burning desire. Fixated on perfecting make up, and FFS, getting orchiectomy as fast as possible etc, waist trainer, working out like a girl.

• Woah

Here’s the real reason I’m not transitioning yet. Long story short: if I transition now, I’ll remain a sexless virgin at least 5 years from now. I want to get laid before I begin the journey to womanhood.

Transitioning takes a fucking long time. I want to get laid with my crush ASAP. I’ll go all in on transitioning right after I lose my virginity.

If I transition now, I’ll become more unattractive to women with every passing day, but for the next several years I’ll still be too masculine (and have a penis) for lesbian women and straight men to want me the normal way. Normally: the way that people in typical straight relationships are, not chasers, trans dating trans, shemale-fetishists, etc. I only want to lose my virginity normally to “sexually normal” (for the lack of a better term) people; I don’t want to lose it to a pansexual non-binary trans-chaser with an Asian fetish who participates in pro-abortion protests and is active in an LGBT club.

I’ll probably be able to get a normal sex/love life only after I get bottom surgery. Which means, if I transition before I lose my virginity as a man, I won’t lose my virginity until 5 to 10 YEARS later.

Here’s the real reason I’m not transitioning yet. Long story short: if I transition now, I’ll remain a sexless virgin at least 5 years from now. I want to get laid before I begin the journey to womanhood.

Transitioning takes a fucking long time. I want to get laid with my crush ASAP. I’ll go all in on transitioning right after I lose my virginity.

If I transition now, I’ll become more unattractive to women with every passing day, but for the next several years I’ll still be too masculine (and have a penis) for lesbian women and straight men to want me the normal way. Normally: the way that people in typical straight relationships are, not chasers, trans dating trans, shemale-fetishists, etc. I only want to lose my virginity normally to “sexually normal” (for the lack of a better term) people; I don’t want to lose it to a pansexual non-binary trans-chaser with an Asian fetish who participates in pro-abortion protests and is active in an LGBT club.

I’ll probably be able to get a normal sex/love life only after I get bottom surgery. Which means, if I transition before I lose my virginity as a man, I won’t lose my virginity until 5 to 10 YEARS later.
Ur coping hard. The trans, which i personally know, and know her story, was TRUCEL as a male. She had TONS of girls hitting on her after transitioning (she still had a penis) She was only into men, but i saw through her insta DMS there was many ATTRACTIVE girls hitting on her. I saw her pics as a male and she was TRUCEL. FFS ASCENDED her hard, and it WILL ASCEND YOU TOO

• Woah
Ur coping hard. The trans, which i personally know, and know her story, was TRUCEL as a male. She had TONS of girls hitting on her after transitioning (she still had a penis) She was only into men, but i saw through her insta DMS there was many ATTRACTIVE girls hitting on her. I saw her pics as a male and she was TRUCEL. FFS ASCENDED her hard, and it WILL ASCEND YOU TOO
Trucel as in too feminine or just ugly? hard to believe a mtf could get attractive girls hitting on them. did the FFS make them much more attractive or something?

• +1
Trucel as in too feminine or just ugly? hard to believe a mtf could get attractive girls hitting on them. did the FFS make them much more attractive or something?
She was UGLY as a male. The FFS ascended her HARD, sure she has weaknesses like every other female, BUT with make up she was the hottest ever thing ive been with.

• Woah

Yea it will ascend me. But I must lose my virginity now.

I won’t be able to tolerate still being virgin at 20+. I must get this achievement checked off the list to satisfy my ego (and sex isn’t an achievement for females, so the only way I can get that ego boost is by getting it as a man).

• Woah
I don’t have a gf.

u literally don't, this is simply a result of u being an incel ricecel subhuman. when u first joined u talked about none of that tranny shit and just complained about not getting puss

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and thecel
when u first joined u talked about none of that tranny shit and just complained about not getting puss

That’s called not coming out.

I’ve felt this way for as long as I can remember.

That’s called not coming out.

I’ve felt this way for as long as I can remember.
No you didn't. You're just a coping subhuman incel whose brain began appropriating a female sense of self in order for your ricecel ass not to rope.

• JFL
No you didn't. You're just a coping subhuman incel whose brain began appropriating a female sense of self in order for your ricecel ass not to rope.

cope harder

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27224
@Grimba roped.

no one with a 9 inch cock would rope

• JFL
So far I suspect that @londonville and another guy from Moroccan descent roped here.

Are there other suspects?
londonville didnt rope
he has orgies with landwhales as we speak

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and thecel
@Lonely roped:

He was on a weight loss journey and lost a lost of weight right before he deleted his account, nothing really suggested he gave up

• Woah