How many slays to become a slayer?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I’ve seen anywhere from people saying 5 to 10 to 30 to 100

But what body count would one need to become a slayer? And at that point is it worth just jerking off? I feel like sex should at least have some meaning with the person you’re fucking

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I’ve seen anywhere from people saying 5 to 10 to 30 to 100

But what body count would one need to become a slayer? And at that point is it worth just jerking off? I feel like sex should at least have some meaning with the person you’re fucking
Why are you worried about this

Why are you worried about this
Bro is setting himself up for a “you are ugly so you don’t get bitches joke”

Meanwhile you look like this:

43E79C04 5C52 4BD9 89D2 74CDF1E800BA

GTFO of my thread you mongoloid rapebaby blobfish lookin ass

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, Erik-Jón, Xangsane and 4 others
once a week

Double digits is the absolute minimum no one is a slayer with single digit lays jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, aBetterMii and Kristin
Depends where you live. For example in Argentina, one slay is enough to be considered a slayer for the rest of yor life, in Brazil you need to slay every day

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Kristin
Anywhere between 3-6 non fat, non majority ethnic MTB+ slays a month, anything less is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 16369
I don't think it's about a number, it's more to say could u legitimately get an ONS 50% of the time u go out.

Legitimately matters, so no whores, no single moms, no fat birds, no ethnics if you're white, no chick's of your own ethnicity if you're not white, etc

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Kristin
To be slayer, minimum 15+ total, and 2 girls per 3 month time minimum to maintain status

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
I don't think it's about a number, it's more to say could u legitimately get an ONS 50% of the time u go out.

Legitimately matters, so no whores, no single moms, no fat birds, no ethnics if you're white, no chick's of your own ethnicity if you're not white, etc
I don't think even chad have that kind of a success rate. This Italian model's success rate is like 4-5%. Only women are able to get those numbers

2839447 2561347 1632989087172
2839448 2561349 1632989208893

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16369
I don't think even chad have that kind of a success rate. This Italian model's success rate is like 4-5%. Only women are able to get those numbers

View attachment 1811396View attachment 1811397

Yeah ok 50% is high, but this is biased cos this model is doing it in the day, I'm talking in bars or clubs.

I'd say 20% of the time u would succeed make u a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I categorize my slays into
>The sex felt good and I found them attractive for my subjective taste or they were objectively attractive
>The sex was subpar or I was too drunk to remember any good parts but the girl was objectively attractive so it still gave me an ego boost
>The looks level of the girl and quality of the sex in total made the slay worth it but nothing fantastic about it

This makes up around 50% of my slays, then there are another 50% where the girls lookslevel wasn't good enough to get them into these 3 categories, they were just pump and dumps

So I would say my "true slaycount" is 50% of the total tally

Going off of this true slaycount formula, I would say that 30 slays makes you a slayer
Fucking girls that are beneath the 3 categories doesn't actually make you feel like a proper slayer

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

View attachment 1811396View attachment 1811397

Holy shit he mogs those girls by 5 points
I don't know if they're rejecting him but if they are it has to be due to feeling inferior
Unless Italy is GigaNightmareMode @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Jason Voorhees
Holy shit he mogs those girls by 5 points
I don't know if they're rejecting him but if they are it has to be due to feeling inferior
Unless Italy is GigaNightmareMode @the BULL
This has to be fake, when I was a low inhib autismcel redpiller I cold approached at my uni and 30-50% of girls gave me their IG or number.

• Woah
Reactions: 6ft4