How many times foids said ew to you?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
Happened to me many times. Either straight to my face or to their friends when I’m literally standing there so I’m getting the signals she won’t fuck me ever. Most of time my actual lookmatches do this, JFL

It’s just so fucking rude, and I hate the word so much, because it reminds me I’m not great or awesome

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), FacialStructure404, NorwoodAscender and 7 others
Just like twice but they were smiling and giggling with me

Not to me I don't go outside :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: urukhaiascension, NumbThePain, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Never

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
a couple of times, but only in the club and the bitches were trying to look high class and “snob me”

• +1
Reactions: Axii, NumbThePain, Lynxress and 1 other person
ewww what the fu-

dual wield red dead redemption 2 GIF by Rockstar Games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, slavicpsycho and Narcissus🥀
a couple of times, but only in the club and the bitches were trying to look high class and “snob me”
Any clue why they did it? How did you react?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roge and PseudoMaxxer
Any clue why they did it? How did you react?
I remember one time it was because I was drunk and bumped into one of them too many times while dancing.

She just looked at me and told “wtf weirdo, ew”, she was MTB at best and I wasn’t tryna make a move so I just looked and her and laughed and said “bitch you ugly as fuck and you stink” and she started screaming and stuff and I just kept laughing and got away while looking at her and doing the “you stink” sign with my hand.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, wollet2 and NumbThePain
i dont usually talk to women

I remember one time it was because I was drunk and bumped into one of them too many times while dancing.

She just looked at me and told “wtf weirdo, ew”, she was MTB at best and I wasn’t tryna make a move so I just looked and her and laughed and said “bitch you ugly as fuck and you stink” and she started screaming and stuff and I just kept laughing and got away while looking at her and doing the “you stink” sign with my hand.
Based. That's how every man should react instead of staying quiet. And yes, the fun part is you aren't even trying anything with them. You just exist, and they spit at you for no reason for breathing the same air. They love to put you down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roge and PseudoMaxxer
Based. That's how every man should react instead of staying quiet. And yes, the fun part is you aren't even trying anything with them. You just exist, and they spit at you for no reason for breathing the same air. They love to put you down
I guess it would have hurted if I had some intention with her, but I literally couldn’t give a fuck about her and I was already trying to make out with another foid. So fuck her.

Most people her will take that and look down like low T peasants, while you have to remind these hoes who the fuck they think they are.

One wipe and she would go from MTB to a strong subhuman

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NumbThePain
Never. I’m not even disgusting looking women’s standards are just insane

@emeraldglass @Gengar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Roge and emeraldglass
@emeraldglass @Gengar
The last time I recall was probably when I was about 11 years old. I was chubby back then, which is very different from how I am now. You know how women act as if they are superior to you despite the fact that you both know you are on the same looks level or even mogg them? This is bitches way of downgrading you. You should fire back like @PseudoMaxxer did.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, NumbThePain and PseudoMaxxer
Bitches just do that for the attention, stop giving them attention.

Female nature isn’t real, everything they do is on purpose

I remember I told this girl I had a crush on that I really liked her back in Year 9 (13-14 years old) and she said ew out loud in front of everyone and ran away then told a bunch of people

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, DelonLover1999, NumbThePain and 1 other person
When I was in high school some cunt said something about me that was so mean that my friend wouldn't even tell me what it was. She's just some gross middle aged cunt married to some fat fuck now.

One time I was out on a date with a girl and we ran into one of her friends and she felt it was necessary to tell her friend right then and there that she could do better than me. I fucked her right after that though, so whatever.

not once… too high inhib and scared of rejection to even approach

not once… too high inhib and scared of rejection to even approach
You just have to try because you're gonna be rejected and if you get a number I tell you it doesn't mean anything. But if you don't take the first step, then why are you here. Foids won't come to talk to you unless you're Chad, so get out and approach foids awkwardly like me you're gonna run out of words.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and NorwoodAscender
You just have to try it like me because you're gonna be rejected and if you get a number I tell you it doesn't mean anything. But if you don't take the first step, then why are you here. Foids won't come to talk to you unless you're Chad, so ger out and approach foids awkwardly like me.
i can meet up with chicks on online dating apps which i have a decent amount of times. it’s just approaching them i can’t do jfl. i’m just such a naturally awkward person if i don’t know u/have a previous relationship with u. ur right tho i need to start probably. exposure therapy works

I remember I told this girl I had a crush on that I really liked her back in Year 9 (13-14 years old) and she said ew out loud in front of everyone and ran away then told a bunch of people

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
Fuck man thats brutal

Takes a real nigga to tell that story tho, even anonymously

• +1
Reactions: coispet and NumbThePain
Fuck man thats brutal

shit like that happens all the time now, especially with the rise of social media and girls standards. foids will say ew even if it’s a complete looksmatch:lul:

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
You just have to try because you're gonna be rejected and if you get a number I tell you it doesn't mean anything. But if you don't take the first step, then why are you here. Foids won't come to talk to you unless you're Chad, so get out and approach foids awkwardly like me you're gonna run out of words.
It's also cope when people say only p in v counts, and iois doesn't. Like you have to start somewhere. No chick ever is gonna be on your dick out of the blue unless Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik01 and DelonLover1999
shit like that happens all the time now, especially with the rise of social media and girls standards. foids will say ew even if it’s a complete looksmatch:lul:
Facts. We are fucked as males. Imagine being born as a male

Fuck man thats brutal

Yeah but I wouldn’t even count that to be fair I was prepubescent

She gave me a chance like the next day because she felt bad and was pitying me

The relationship lasted 2 days because I told everyone we were dating and she wanted to keep it a secret

Ah man to go back to those days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and DelonLover1999
Yeah but I wouldn’t even count that to be fair I was prepubescent

She gave me a chance like the next day because she felt bad and was pitying me

The relationship lasted 2 days because I told everyone we were dating and she wanted to keep it a secret

Ah man to go back to those days
Wholesome followup tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and coispet
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain, Autismcel and coispet
Never happened thank god

But a retarded ass disfigured kid told me "Eww, you should look in the mirror" when i was 12 jfl

Happened to me many times. Either straight to my face or to their friends when I’m literally standing there so I’m getting the signals she won’t fuck me ever. Most of time my actual lookmatches do this, JFL

It’s just so fucking rude, and I hate the word so much, because it reminds me I’m not great or awesome
never but they sure do say it in their mind whenever I’m near their presence.

worst part is that it goes beyond looksmatches. i’ve seen ltbs completely reject htns
I remember this MTB like 3 years ago, I think she really liked me but was too pussy to say anything, I texted her for a few days and when I asked her what she feels about me all she said was that she finds me cute, then she called me arrogant and self absorbent for asking her if she likes me

These bitches don’t know what they want

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

none

I remember this MTB like 3 years ago, I think she really liked me but was too pussy to say anything, I texted her for a few days and when I asked her what she feels about me all she said was that she finds me cute, then she called me arrogant and self absorbent for asking her if she likes me

what are u mtn? low htn?don’t think i’ve ever seen ur face

Damn, yall get bitches. A dude like me ain't fabulous nor great. I ain't no boss type dude for anyone

From women i liked and showed interest in: 10-15 times

From female strangers (offline): 75-100 times (mostly me minding my own business)

From female work colleagues i didn't talk to or approach: 5-10 times.

On Chatrooms when i sent a pic to a foid: 5-10 times.

===================

Overall i've been called "ewww" about 150 times. 45 years on earth.

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain