How many of you got the jewvid vaccine back in 2021/2022

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Fuck, I’m so angry, the Jews got me man. I had to take the jabs cause the flights didn’t allow me onboard without 2 vaccines. I know I still got that shit running amok through my veins and my DNA is tampered. I’ll never trust any Jewvernment ever again.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, Zeta, forevergymcelling and 13 others
Pretty sure none of the elites took the jab.. plebs don’t matter afterall

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Nope.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Heinrich Schmidt, TheDragon and 1 other person
Antivaxxer schizos in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, PrinceofDarkness, northern mogger and 12 others
Good for you man. I had to take a critical flight and was forced to take it. You can’t even control what goes in your body in this jew world

How are anyone so stupid they would take that jew trash thats why you're all autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 60051 and 2 others
me not and i talked my family into not getting it. Unfortunately i also tried to get Normies to not get it, looking back i should have encouraged them to get vaccined. Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, romanstock, Primalsplit and 2 others
they told me boomers would die if I didn't take it.

so obviously I didn't.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, dopaminebeyondfried, northern mogger and 12 others
They got me , but I was younger and stupid. I listened to my parents who consoom media everyday and I regret it deeply and I’m rather mad at them for making me take it

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Clown Show, pig_face and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
never that

• +1
The smart people faked the shots

• +1
They got me too.
I wasn't allowed to sit in exam halls without vaccines and shit.
And many more things.
Those faggots forced me into getting it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and laaltin
So many high IQ users here, over for my low IQ ass

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
I'm a pureblood

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: laaltin and darktriadprince
They got me too.
And many more things.
Fucking fascists man

i had a way to get through the pandemic without a single vax but i cant tell how i did it

anyways i went to bars and restaurants every weekend

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Orc and laaltin
They got me , but I was younger and stupid. I listened to my parents who consoom media everyday and I regret it deeply and I’m rather mad at them for making me take it
It was a trap to get all the stupids, I can’t believe I succumbed to their pressure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and randomop
They got me too.
And many more things.
they wouldn't let me into the mcdonalds and then got butthurt when I ordered food to be delivered to their outdoors lounge because there were no restrictions for that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, PseduoAryan, buflek and 1 other person
i had a way to get through the pandemic without a single vax but i cant tell how i did it

anyways i went to bars and restaurants every weekend
90% of all places didn't care and didn't check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and laaltin
they wouldn't let me into the mcdonalds and then got butthurt when I ordered food to be delivered to their outdoors lounge because there were no restrictions for that.
High IQ, low inhib user.. respecc man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Orc
They knew they couldn’t force people to do shit
So just ride out the wave

• +1
They knew they couldn’t force people to do shit
So just ride out the wave
the fines were cheaper than going bankrupt because nobody would show up/needing to hire additional employees to check everyone.

also I live in the rural part of the country so there's no police and the law enforcement we do have doesn't give a shit at all.

the fines were cheaper than going bankrupt because nobody would show up/needing to hire additional employees to check everyone.

also I live in the rural part of the country so there's no police and the law enforcement we do have doesn't give a shit at all.
Based LE, what country are you from

Unfortunately yes. It was required at the hospital I worked at but even if it wasn't I still would have gotten it because I was a bluepilled normie cuck at that time and was one of the "trust the science" retards. I used to hate conspiracists and thought they were idiots and thought the government and pharma companies in general had our best interest at heart. Ugh

One of my biggest regrets in life but it is what it is and it was what it was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Primalsplit and laaltin
Unfortunately yes. It was required at the hospital I worked at but even if it wasn't I still would have gotten it because I was a bluepilled normie cuck at that time and was one of the "trust the science" retards. I used to hate conspiracists and thought they were idiots and thought the government and pharma companies in general had our best interest at heart. Ugh

One of my biggest regrets in life but it is what it is and it was what it was
I understand man, been there done that myself

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
not in germany tbh

at least not where i am from. all these retarded fucks cared and didnt let u in without vax pass

Fuck, I’m so angry, the Jews got me man. I had to take the jabs cause the flights didn’t allow me onboard without 2 vaccines. I know I still got that shit running amok through my veins and my DNA is tampered. I’ll never trust any Jewvernment ever again.
Got the first Vax, 2 boosters, plus the most recent Vax. All while being a boxer and having lifelong high blood pressure. People talking about heart issues being wide spread were gullible asf

Why does everyone I know that flies don't have to take any vaxxes but you do?

How do you really know the consequences 20 years down the line
It's possible but surely something would have manifested by now, personally I know that I have a very limited understanding of the medical field and trust them for the most part.

• JFL
I got the non mrna one

Ive never gotten another one since

It's possible but surely something would have manifested by now, personally I know that I have a very limited understanding of the medical field and trust them for the most part.
I thought I was low IQ, JFL

I didn’t get it and never will

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and laaltin
I knew all along that it was a scam deeply in my heart but I have older family members who were vulnerable groups so I got brainwashed into taking it, it happens to the best of us.

In the end, both me and my family all supposedly "contracted the virus", some even the 2nd time, after taking the vax. Of course, no one died.

Even though I consider myself high IQ and blackpilled and all that, I must admit that they got me that time pretty bad. One of the worst mistakes that I made in life but it is what it is. Next time, they will have to kill me before they brainwash or force me into doing something.

• +1
Yeah but its not dangerous so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Make sure u dont get blood transfusions either.

I didn't get the vax at all, but I think maybe from proximity of being around vaxxoids I got poisoned and my death is imminent.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Pureblooded. Had Covid and it was not a problem. Got the flu a few weeks after and that was worse

• +1
I knew all along that it was a scam deeply in my heart but I have older family members who were vulnerable groups so I got brainwashed into taking it, it happens to the best of us.

In the end, both me and my family all supposedly "contracted the virus", some even the 2nd time, after taking the vax. Of course, no one died.

Even though I consider myself high IQ and blackpilled and all that, I must admit that they got me that time pretty bad. One of the worst mistakes that I made in life but it is what it is. Next time, they will have to kill me before they brainwash or force me into doing something.
You're so dramatic bro, "one of the worst mistakes of my life" lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit