How many times should a man with thin hair shampoo and condition per week for maximum volume?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Also is it okay to use things like hairspray and putty everyday in order to style it? And should I rinse my hair in the shower daily without shampoo or conditioner? I’ve read online that I should shampoo and condition 3 times per week, does this mean I do both of those on the same 3 days? Or shampoo one day and conditioner the next?

And should I use shampoo and then conditioner, or conditioner then shampoo?

i have thin hair and dandruff. Decided to shampoo once a week only when itch becomes unbearable, and rinse in cold shower every day. So far doesnt really work, but atleast im saving some money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
This is a long subject but long story short, straight hair is the least porous. Meaning its fibers have cuticles that are tightly aligned, giving less opportunity for moisture to go in and out. There's less moisture loss and it has a tendency to get greasier compared to kinky hair so washing more often is fine. Usually shampooing twice a week is good, you can condition daily, but it's unnessary

• +1
Reactions: kilgrave
This is tough question because I think you should never do either but it doesn’t always work for people to give it up and people who are successful with no poo etc it takes a month or more

This is tough question because I think you should never do either but it doesn’t always work for people to give it up and people who are successful with no poo etc it takes a month or more
terrible advice. Never give up washing your hair especially if it's straight. You will look like a greasy joke. nopoo since its inception was by and for coily curly haired people due to how much mositure loss they experience

• +1
Reactions: justadude
terrible advice. Never give up washing your hair especially if it's straight. You will look like a greasy joke. nopoo since its inception was by and for coily curly haired people due to how much mositure loss they experience
You still wash it just without chemicals

You still wash it just without chemicals
I know. Water isn't enough to have clean and presentable hair. Inb4 appeals to nature and appeals to how cavemen 200k years ago that picked bugs from their pubic hair lived

I know. Water isn't enough to have clean and presentable hair. Inb4 appeals to nature and appeals to how cavemen 200k years ago that picked bugs from their pubic hair lived
But honestly the people that do have success with no poo have some of the best hair

But honestly the people that do have success with no poo have some of the best hair
Dude nopoo was never "no chemicals" lmao, even black people with the coiliest hairs use dry shampoos, conditioners and lower sulfate shampoos during nopoo. Using water only is unheard of and completely autistic and useless, 100x more so if you have fine straight or wavy hair

Dude nopoo was never "no chemicals" lmao, even black people with the coiliest hairs use dry shampoos, conditioners and lower sulfate shampoos during nopoo. Using water only is unheard of and completely autistic and useless, 100x more so if you have fine straight or wavy hair
So it will never work?

So it will never work?
What exactly are you hoping to achieve? That whole hypothesis about "helping the scalp regulate its oil release" is retarded, your scalp has no fucking clue how much sebum to release and the fluctuations are usually hormonal or diet based. If you have straight hair , wash wirh shampoo once or twice a week and condition as needed

What exactly are you hoping to achieve? That whole hypothesis about "helping the scalp regulate its oil release" is retarded, your scalp has no fucking clue how much sebum to release and the fluctuations are usually hormonal or diet based. If you have straight hair , wash wirh shampoo once or twice a week and condition as needed
I have very thin hair that is straight on sides but curls up near bangs. Very thin though. The problem is I don’t know what shampoo to use and when I go a day without it I’m greasy. So I’ve been trying no poo for like 3 weeks and my hair still sucks

I have very thin hair that is straight on sides but curls up near bangs. Very thin though. The problem is I don’t know what shampoo to use and when I go a day without it I’m greasy. So I’ve been trying no poo for like 3 weeks and my hair still sucks
Yeah as expected. You need to wash your hair more, not less if it's very fine and straight. Condition after shampoo and let it air dry. You probably have 2a hair like me, which is mixed between wavy and straight. Mostly straight but curls at the end

• Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22
Yeah as expected. You need to wash your hair more, not less if it's very fine and straight. Condition after shampoo and let it air dry. You probably have 2a hair like me, which is mixed between wavy and straight. Mostly straight but curls at the end
Yep exactly. Any good products you can suggest and how often daily?

Yep exactly. Any good products you can suggest and how often daily?
99% of hair products are Jewish and identical to cheap products with huge markup for no fucking reason. Use any basic cheap shampoo with any conditioner if you have undamamged hairs. If your hair is damaged attempt to heal it with oleoplex products + oil masks. If you have dandruff, use Nizoral

• +1
99% of hair products are Jewish and identical to cheap products with huge markup for no fucking reason. Use any basic cheap shampoo with any conditioner if you have undamamged hairs. If your hair is damaged attempt to heal it with oleoplex products + oil masks. If you have dandruff, use Nizoral
Thank you kind sir. I feel nizoral dries me up a bit

• +1
Do you know how can i make my hair last longer without wash? I cant make it without daily wash.