How many tinder matches is alot

Deleted member 14528

Deleted member 14528

Bronze
I got 70 in 2 days am i chad or nah

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ROTTING and GandyIsNormie
Chad is 99+ in a day, but it also depends on picture quality and quantity. Chads normally have top-tier pics, while I doubt many looksmaxxers can do much to not look aspie.

And do you mean actual matches or likes? How many foids swiped right on you altogether?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Chad in Bolivia

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Finalcut123
Probably chadlite

Chad is 99+ in a day, but it also depends on picture quality and quantity. Chads normally have top-tier pics, while I doubt many looksmaxxers can do much to not look aspie.

And do you mean actual matches or likes? How many foids swiped right on you altogether?
You mean 99+ (the number of likes that appears on the left?)?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
You mean 99+ (the number of likes that appears on the left?)?
Yes. A match is when you both swipe right on each other, a like is when a foid swipes right on you but you either didn't or didn't come across her profile yet.

Yes. A match is when you both swipe right on each other, a like is when a foid swipes right on you but you either didn't or didn't come across her profile yet.
I got this 99+ within 6hr. (Fresh account). I am not Chad at all. But I do acknowledge for a fact the quality of women on tinder is atrocious and it has become exponentially harder to slay off of tinder compared to 2018-19

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Finalcut123, .👽. and DivineBeing
I got this 99+ within 6hr. (Fresh account). I am not Chad at all. But I do acknowledge for a fact the quality of women on tinder is atrocious and it has become exponentially harder to slay off of tinder compared to 2018-19
tall, white and gym-maxxed?

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
tall, white and gym-maxxed?
Absolutely not tall 5’9. I have lost some slays/commitment due to height certainly (without direct in your face evidence however so it could have been something else) . White yes and gym also yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 7098
what's the population of your city?

Absolutely not tall 5’9. I have lost some slays/commitment due to height certainly (without direct in your face evidence however so it could have been something else) . White yes and gym also yes.
post face tinder likes mog me

• +1
70 is a lot, you must be at least chadlite.

• +1
70 is a lot, you must be at least chadlite.
Not really. But keep in mind I just uploaded 4 pics and the default settings were 50 mile radius and 18-36. So 99+ in 6hr is quite normal.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and .👽.
Not really. But keep in mind I just uploaded 4 pics and the default settings were 50 mile radius and 18-36. So 99+ in 6hr is quite normal.
Ok, 50 mile radius is quite large. You still have to be decent looking though.

chad is 99+ first day
you are chadlite probably(y)

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
99 first day is gigachad

not even in asia did i get that
sometimes its weird. look at my tyler maher experiment. he only got 80 likes first day meanwhile the medium ugly got 99 in a couple hours:feelskek: picturer are very important i guess cant explain this

Can confirm. I have 2 bathroom selfies and a short video, 10km radius, got 30-40 likes in the first 24h with ELO potentially compromised because of previous repeated account resets. Far from optimal profile setup.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
I got 70 in 2 days am i chad or nah
1 in 10 years is a lot. That's the time it takes to swim through the sea of penis's she took in before you.

if you have to ask:what: then yourprob just a skitzo

Got 20 matches in 1 week with one awkward autistic selfie and i am from a small town. Am i ugly?