How many woman didn't have sex with a man by the age of 35?

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
I think like 30% didn't have sex with a man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Recessed Life, 5'7 zoomer, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 5 others
@MoggerGaston how much females never had hetero sex at 35?

about 3 in all of human history

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and murdah
But shit ton of females are lesbian and don't want man even chad
lesbians still usually had sex with men once or twice. of course they will deny it but let’s all be real here.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Lesbians are Just chadsexuals

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel and IvanTheSpaceBiker
lesbians still usually had sex with men once or twice. of course they will deny it but let’s all be real here.
Real lesbians are not having any sexual feelings towards males. And 25% of females are virgins in terms of having hetero sex, they do scissors with other lesbians

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
why do u think it’s 30% of females? have u ever met a woman
Yes I've met but I never ask about the past I just assume

In my friend group, from 4 girls threw definitely never has sex at least when I asked them would they suck me off for cheeseburger they say no

Real lesbians are not having any sexual feelings towards males. And 25% of females are virgins in terms of having hetero sex, they do scissors with other lesbians
25% of women bro 1 in 4 will be virgins at the age of 35? and 25% of women are lesbians with no attraction to men? come on bud think about that logically.

25% of women bro 1 in 4 will be virgins at the age of 35? and 25% of women are lesbians with no attraction to men? come on bud think about that logically.
Many lesbians are forced to live normal life as many gay man walk around with families , they rather have gay orgies. Let's be real
I assume 15% of woman are virgins by 35

I can probably count that number of women on my hands.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and vermillioncorefan
30%???? Where do you pull those stats from? Your ass? Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and vermillioncorefan
Yes I've met but I never ask about the past I just assume

In my friend group, from 4 girls threw definitely never has sex at least when I asked them would they suck me off for cheeseburger they say no
bro ur just trolling cmon now
Many lesbians are forced to live normal life as many gay man walk around with families , they rather have gay orgies. Let's be real
I assume 15% of woman are virgins by 35
then u would be wrong if u assume that. think about the number of girls who’ve had boyfriends/husbands/babies. the chance a girl over 35 never had that is very low. lesbians are like 1 in 30 women and even they often are bisexual/had sex with guys due to society pressure

• Hmm...
Reactions: sweetheart
Proof? Megan rapinoe would never look at Brad Pitt twice
Idk plenty of tik tok saying "i thought i was lesbians until i looked at chad"

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I can probably count that number of women on my hands.
I bet you only know like 14 woman from your school and hood . And if you can name 5 of them virgin ( one hand) then we get about 60% of them are lesbian and never had sex with a man

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Idk plenty of tik tok saying "i thought i was lesbians until i looked at chad"
Anecdotal evidence and a straw man technique

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
bro ur just trolling cmon now

then u would be wrong if u assume that. think about the number of girls who’ve had boyfriends/husbands/babies. the chance a girl over 35 never had that is very low. lesbians are like 1 in 30 women and even they often are bisexual/had sex with guys due to society pressure
Interesting

But how can foids be attracted to males ? Why am I not attracted then? I wouldn't even want to be fucked by a chad, and like 100% foids are okay with man smell, penis, body? 30% of them will have as much disgust towards sex with man as me do. Why not?

30%???? Where do you pull those stats from? Your ass? Jfl
I assume
I might ask FDA to do the study on the topic

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Interesting

But how can foids be attracted to males ? Why am I not attracted then? I wouldn't even want to be fucked by a chad, and like 100% foids are okay with man smell, penis, body? 30% of them will have as much disgust towards sex with man as me do. Why not?
women like smelly stinky chad dick. it just is what it is bro. not every girl likes stink i guess some like even his crotch to smell clean but most men stink a little. also they’re not the same as u. it’s basically like how a dog wants to fuck other dogs. u could ask well why doesn’t he want to fuck women why does the dog want to fuck dogs i don’t want to fuck dogs. but the dog is nothing like you, it has very different dna. similarly women have more different dna to males than humans do to several animals. over for us truly. every women past 30 has taken dick because they crave dick and have access to dick. dick is life bud

• +1
women like smelly stinky chad dick. it just is what it is bro. not every girl likes stink i guess some like even his crotch to smell clean but most men stink a little. also they’re not the same as u. it’s basically like how a dog wants to fuck other dogs. u could ask well why doesn’t he want to fuck women why does the dog want to fuck dogs i don’t want to fuck dogs. but the dog is nothing like you, it has very different dna. similarly women have more different dna to males than humans do to several animals. over for us truly. every women past 30 has taken dick because they crave dick and have access to dick. dick is life bud
We need to cooperate tbh . Ask goblinas to fuck my dick bro

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Women are lesbians until they see their friends get run through many chads now let's see if they will stay lesbian jfl they are Chadsexuals

• Woah
Women are lesbians until they see their friends get run through many chads now let's see if they will stay lesbian jfl they are Chadsexuals
Are you drunk

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel