How much Are you putting away towards surgery every month?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I currently have a surgery account of $12k and i’m able to comfortable put away 1k a month to that account.

I only earn $2000 after tax working as a waiter but i dont have ANY expenses aside from food and looksmaxxing related things as i’ve taken advantage of my privligies of a family with multiple properties.

I feel like too many users here purely rot and complain instead of being a man and fixing their personal problem of aesthetics.

Its crazy how many people have turned against surgery and hardmaxxing and just given up ”gym has bad time investment to outcome” ”surgery is only good If deformed” ”softmaxxing doesn’t make a difference” ”Girls Don’t care If chad doesnt use deodorant”

As males We can’t afford to not improve to the best of our ability.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Nims
you’d have to ask my mom that

she handle my surgery finance

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Hueless, Nims and 1 other person
I currently have a surgery account of $12k and i’m able to comfortable put away 1k a month to that account.

I only earn $2000 after tax working as a waiter but i dont have ANY expenses aside from food and looksmaxxing related things as i’ve taken advantage of my privligies of a family with multiple properties.

I feel like too many users here purely rot and complain instead of being a man and fixing their personal problem of aesthetics.

Its crazy how many people have turned against surgery and hardmaxxing and just given up ”gym has bad time investment to outcome” ”surgery is only good If deformed” ”softmaxxing doesn’t make a difference” ”Girls Don’t care If chad doesnt use deodorant”

As males We can’t afford to not improve to the best of our ability.
Around £1000 ($1200). I only work 2 days a week atm because of Uni, so it's not tons I plan on increasing my hours or doing something in my free time to moneymax perhaps actually using my skills instead of just working at a low-skill job so I can put away a bit more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I already have enough just need to turn 18

• Love it
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Deleted
I already saved $8k that I will gift you for your forehead reduction surgery

• Love it
2-3k a month

• Love it
1k a month and have 23k saved up

• Love it
when my next youtube payment comes in I'll have 15k in my bank account which is just on the dot for the cost of my lefort and genio
I would ideally have this lefort and genio asap but depends on ortho's opinion
I will need to pay the ortho another 1k at some point so that will knock me back down
Then I have minimum 800 in expenses per month

• +1
What are you saving for also what job/Wage
im a project coordinator/55k a year

i need revision rhino, chin wing, otoplasty for one ear, skin stuff, maybe a few other random things

• +1