How much ascension is possible with surgeries ?

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
For example i am around 3.5-4 psl rn with only softmaxxing and i have failos like small recessed chin, hooked nose basically a birdcel how much can i ascend maximum guys ? I think after my trimax i could be 5 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
2-3psl if you know what you're talking about

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, nonserviam, Darkstrand and 5 others
For example i am around 3.5-4 psl rn with only softmaxxing and i have failos like small recessed chin, hooked nose basically a birdcel how much can i ascend maximum guys ? I think after my trimax i could be 5 psl.

Realitstically you can move up one tier. If you cover absolutely everything and it goes perfectly i.e. hair system, trimax, almond eye, steroids/weightloss, colouring, then I say you can move up two tiers.

Subhuman -> Normie -> "Chad" --> Model

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Vergil.is and mewcoper
my case is not important actually i am generally speaking if someone try to hardmaxx what is the limit of ascension.

Check out @Amnesia

depends on your base and failos. If you have a decent base but no failos you won't really ascend by much beside appealmaxxing.
If you have big failos but that are fixables, and all the unfixable stuffs are good, and that you'r lucky - surgery usually don't come out as good as you wanted - then you can ascend.

The best scenario anyway for the ascension and the halo effect especially, is a fat tall white dude, that is despite beeing fat, 5 psl at least.
And that his failos are fixables, like a bad nose, or not tight undereye support, or lack of angularity in the jawline.
This kind of guy, if he already has good pheno and colorin, will definitively become a chad IF THE SURGERIES are well done.

So you see, there's nothing to take for granted.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 8765, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others
Realitstically you can move up one tier. If you cover absolutely everything and it goes perfectly i.e. hair system, trimax, almond eye, steroids/weightloss, colouring, then I say you can move up two tiers.

chad is harder to be than model jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Images 1
jfl you don't even need surgery.
Just Mew and you can go from turbo rat to paki mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8765, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
Realistic 2 PSL After many Lefort, oculoplastic surgeries, fixing skin and building mass

Those who were blessed still will Look better of course like Plastic surgeon wont give you Jordan Barett eyes and skull

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and mewcoper
Well, I will become 8PSL after orbital decompression, double jaw surgery, Eppley implants, nosejob and cool sculpting face.

So realisticly 5PSL ascension is possible.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, wasted and mewcoper
depends on the base your working with man, if your jaw was extremly ressced and you got it fixed you would ascend 2 points out of 10 or something but if your base was descent to start with and you looksmax you wouldn't gain many points so idk, what im saying is if your already decent looking surgery won't do much for u but if your horrible looking and it can be fixed surgery will do ALOT for u

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
depends on your base and failos. If you have a decent base but no failos you won't really ascend by much beside appealmaxxing.
If you have big failos but that are fixables, and all the unfixable stuffs are good, and that you'r lucky - surgery usually don't come out as good as you wanted - then you can ascend.

The best scenario anyway for the ascension and the halo effect especially, is a fat tall white dude, that is despite beeing fat, 5 psl at least.
And that his failos are fixables, like a bad nose, or not tight undereye support, or lack of angularity in the jawline.
This kind of guy, if he already has good pheno and colorin, will definitively become a chad IF THE SURGERIES are well done.

So you see, there's nothing to take for granted.
This, and it also depends how far you want to go. If IPD is your failo you can either risk OBO or do all the IPD cover ups, it'll turn out really different depending on what you choose for what failo

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
depends on the base your working with man, if your jaw was extremly ressced and you got it fixed you would ascend 2 points out of 10 or something but if your base was descent to start with and you looksmax you wouldn't gain many points so idk, what im saying is if your already decent looking surgery won't do much for u but if your horrible looking and it can be fixed surgery will do ALOT for u
yeah i got it, it's relative more you good looking already gains are gonna minimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
2 psl with surgeries and maybe more if you get tall and jacked

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
its 2020 and people still think they can get 2psl with surgery :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Maybe from 2psl deformed to 4psl low tier normie

But NEVER from 4psl to 6psl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and nonserviam
about +1 psl is the most u can get in the vast majority of cases.

if u have smt seriously wrong but fixable it can be much more, but that's quite rare imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, mewcoper and Deleted member 110
about +1 psl is the most u can get in the vast majority of cases.

if u have smt seriously wrong but fixable it can be much more, but that's quite rare imo
what's smt ?

what's smt ?
A badly recessed jaw with bad chin could be fixable. In some cases eyes lack so much undereye support that orbital rim implants make a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
this much :

Userimage 1947642

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Clark69 and Deleted member 8765
A badly recessed jaw with bad chin could be fixable. In some cases eyes lack so much undereye support that orbital rim implants make a huge difference
i have exact same profile this guy have

Attachments

• 1459948768128.png
    1459948768128.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 61
Yeah thats like a 2.5 psl improvement
Shitty lower thirds r so fixable if the rest is good
i have exact same profile this guy have

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 8765
like 2psl for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
i think ill be able to go from solid 5 psl to 6.5

You can ascend extremelly hard, but that depends on your surgeon. From what i have seen, jaw surgeries usually end up in ascension, birdcelling is the easiest to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and mewcoper
You can ascend extremelly hard, but that depends on your surgeon. From what i have seen, jaw surgeries usually end up in ascension, birdcelling is the easiest to fix.
yeah i think same about birdcels, i am planing to go ramieri for trimax

what is tri max

2-3psl if you know what you're talking about
Why are some ppl to achieve such aggressive movements with bimax but others can’t. Is it dependent on base and occlusal plane relative to Frankfurt.