Discussion How much ashwagandha should I take, and when? And how?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
2019 was the year of ZMAs. They didn't do anything. 2020 will be the year of ashwagandha. This better work.

I got "plnt" brand ashwagandha. One of only three ashwagandha brands that passed Consumer Labs test for purity and potency.

But apparently their test is outdated. And nobody knows shit about ashwagandha anyway. Some bottles say to take it with food. Some bottles say to take it thrice a day on an empty stomach. As if there were enough waking hours in the day where my stomach was empty. But what works for you?

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Zephir
650mg x 3 times daily

Cope

Cope

It won't do shit regardless of how you take it, you need to take the KSM-66 version (and even then it's still somewhat cope).

D

dadfa

Silver
Regardless it is great for stress management.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
It won't do shit regardless of how you take it, you need to take the KSM-66 version (and even then it's still somewhat cope).

Don't multiple manufacturers make it? Why isn't this KSM-66? I thought that was a type, not a brand, and the two types were KSM-66 and Sensoril.
EDIT: plnt isn't on this list. So it probably isn't KSM-66 type.

Last edited:
Cope

Cope

Don't multiple manufacturers make it? Why isn't this KSM-66? I thought that was a type, not a brand, and the two types were KSM-66 and Sensoril.
EDIT: plnt isn't on this list. So it probably isn't KSM-66 type.

It literally is just labeled as KSM-66 Ashwagandha in the ingredients, that's how you know lol. Brands such as Physician's Choice make both regular and KSM.

BeestungLipsTheory

BeestungLipsTheory

Iron
I do 800mg 2x a day. It’s nice tbh. Organic India on amazon.

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
i started taking 2100 mg and it made my skin itch so much i broke blood vessels scratching myself. reading the other posts here makes it seem like that was a huge amount, but people in the amazon reviews said to take three a day. I also got acne all over my chest. I take one of those pills in the morning and another at night and feel the effects just fine without those symptoms. one pill is 700 mg. naturelife labs.

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
2019 was the year of ZMAs. They didn't do anything. 2020 will be the year of ashwagandha. This better work.

I got "plnt" brand ashwagandha. One of only three ashwagandha brands that passed Consumer Labs test for purity and potency.

But apparently their test is outdated. And nobody knows shit about ashwagandha anyway. Some bottles say to take it with food. Some bottles say to take it thrice a day on an empty stomach. As if there were enough waking hours in the day where my stomach was empty. But what works for you?

This shit made me itchy af!!!!

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Zephir
its a placebo or it rly does work i used it for months and felt better id say

Users who are viewing this thread