How much ashwagandha should I take, and when? And how?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
2019 was the year of ZMAs. They didn't do anything. 2020 will be the year of ashwagandha. This better work.

I got "plnt" brand ashwagandha. One of only three ashwagandha brands that passed Consumer Labs test for purity and potency.

But apparently their test is outdated. And nobody knows shit about ashwagandha anyway. Some bottles say to take it with food. Some bottles say to take it thrice a day on an empty stomach. As if there were enough waking hours in the day where my stomach was empty. But what works for you?

650mg x 3 times daily

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, EverythingMaxxer, Shady and 2 others
It won't do shit regardless of how you take it, you need to take the KSM-66 version (and even then it's still somewhat cope).

Regardless it is great for stress management.

It won't do shit regardless of how you take it, you need to take the KSM-66 version (and even then it's still somewhat cope).

Don't multiple manufacturers make it? Why isn't this KSM-66? I thought that was a type, not a brand, and the two types were KSM-66 and Sensoril.
EDIT: plnt isn't on this list. So it probably isn't KSM-66 type.

Last edited:
Don't multiple manufacturers make it? Why isn't this KSM-66? I thought that was a type, not a brand, and the two types were KSM-66 and Sensoril.
EDIT: plnt isn't on this list. So it probably isn't KSM-66 type.

It literally is just labeled as KSM-66 Ashwagandha in the ingredients, that's how you know lol. Brands such as Physician's Choice make both regular and KSM.

I do 800mg 2x a day. It’s nice tbh. Organic India on amazon.

i started taking 2100 mg and it made my skin itch so much i broke blood vessels scratching myself. reading the other posts here makes it seem like that was a huge amount, but people in the amazon reviews said to take three a day. I also got acne all over my chest. I take one of those pills in the morning and another at night and feel the effects just fine without those symptoms. one pill is 700 mg. naturelife labs.

2019 was the year of ZMAs. They didn't do anything. 2020 will be the year of ashwagandha. This better work.

I got "plnt" brand ashwagandha. One of only three ashwagandha brands that passed Consumer Labs test for purity and potency.

But apparently their test is outdated. And nobody knows shit about ashwagandha anyway. Some bottles say to take it with food. Some bottles say to take it thrice a day on an empty stomach. As if there were enough waking hours in the day where my stomach was empty. But what works for you?

This shit made me itchy af!!!!

its a placebo or it rly does work i used it for months and felt better id say