How much beef liver should I consume each week

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
like the amount of grams and the amount of days each week?

as much as possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Eat that everyday. Blending it and making a smoothie out of it is a good idea

Depends on your goals.

I eat 300g 3x a week, that's 900g/2lbs. If you're an active person who gymcels and plays a sport, you should definitely be eating 2 pounds of liver each week

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000
Depends on your goals.

I eat 300g 3x a week, that's 900g/2lbs. If you're an active person who gymcels and plays a sport, you should definitely be eating 2 pounds of liver each week
ok I see some conflicting opinions and I'm trying to be careful with this, because I know consuming too much liver can cause one to overdose in retinol (vitamin A), because it is a fat-soluble vitamin.

but not consuming it at all is also dumb as fuck, so I need to start eating it.

I'm trying to be careful with this, because I know consuming too much liver can cause one to overdose in retinol (vitamin A), because it is a fat-soluble vitamin.
Nah bro. All cases of "Vitamin A overdose" come from people eating artic animal organs which are high in mercury & lead. As for the studies, they had people take supplements, a synthetic version of Vitamin A

Unless you're eating pounds and pounds of liver everyday with each meal, then it shouldn't be a problem for anyone. As long the liver is from a good source that is.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero