How much better are high cheekbones vs low cheekbones for guys?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
as in how many points would it add to your PSL/SMV

and how would one go about getting this? would a cheekbone osteotomy be enough or would we require implants/fillers

they are a mogger trait imo and set you apart from a lot of men since it is quite rare to have both high set and prominent cheekbones

low cheekbones:

high cheekbones:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
as in how many points would it add to your SMV
No body can answer that but what I can tell you is good cheekbones are a massive halo
and how would one go about getting this? would a cheekbone osteotomy be enough? or would we require implants/fillers
There's no way of making low set cheekbones high set but u can improve the lateral and anterior projection with a ZSO but zygomatic sandwich osteotomy is shit. It feminizes the face because of the cut made and gives off a bloated and round look. Malarplasty that Dr Andri offers is better than a ZSO but the results I've seen are unimpressive. Implants usually end up uncanny so ur best bet is fillers imo a

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xanny, AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and 5 others
No body can answer but what I can tell you is good cheekbones are a massive hall

There's no way of making low set cheekbones high set. U can improve the lateral and anterior projection of by ZSO but zygomatic sandwich osteotomy is shit. It feminizes the face because of the cut made and gives a bloated and round look. Malarplasty that Dr Andri offers is better than a ZSO but the results I've seen are unimpressive. Implants usually end up uncanny so ur best bet is fillers imo a
a maxfax I saw said that he can do a cheekbone osteotomy on me, but idk if it is the ZSO or Malarplasty he was referring to

should I avoid the ZSO altogether? and if so, should I push for the Malarplasty you reckon?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
anything better than no cheekbones:(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16853, mazzi and 4 others
a maxfax I saw said that he can do a cheekbone osteotomy on me, but idk if it is the ZSO or Malarplasty he was referring to

should I avoid the ZSO altogether? and if so, should I push for the Malarplasty you reckon?
Yea but I am not aware of many surgeons who do malarplasty tbh

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Jon Kortajarena does not have low cheekbones JFL :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 10615
High cheekbones like opry are ideal

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and StrangerDanger
high cheekbones are the ideal, but as long as you got that good zygo curve it shouldnt really affect whether its low or high imo

• +1
Reactions: fl0w, Danish_Retard and CursedOne

what is malarplasty? What does it do? never heard of it. who do you refer to as dr. andri?

what is malarplasty? What does it do? never heard of it. who do you refer to as dr. andri?
dr andri as in dr andreischev from russia

and I'm not 100% sure of it myself, just that it is different from the ZSO

I think high cheekbone people hold up better to the aging on the face also. Their eye area etc. usually won't go downhill as much as someone with lower cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Slob and lilhorizontal32
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32