How much better would I be without a recessed maxilla

B

Benjibanks

Gold
I'm getting closer to my consult with Dr Arnette and Gunson. I know that bimax will be an improvement but how much? Could I be legitamately good looking if I fixed my maxilla? How much do I stand to gain?

Attachments

• CFKQ8031 (1).JPG
    CFKQ8031 (1).JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 19,031
  • IMG_0017 (1).JPG
    IMG_0017 (1).JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7298 (1).JPG
    IMG_7298 (1).JPG
    511.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7201.JPG
    IMG_7201.JPG
    604.9 KB · Views: 116
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 14478 and thecel
Your side profile would improve a lot assuming you go to a blackpilled surgeon with clear aesthetic intentions. You would also have less folds in your midface but the frontal improvement would be minimal. It will increase your attractiveness irl but probably not much online from frontal pictures.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, lowenergy7pslmanlet, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Your side profile would improve a lot assuming you go to a blackpilled surgeon with clear aesthetic intentions. You would also have less folds in your midface but the frontal improvement would be minimal. It will increase your attractiveness irl but probably not much online from frontal pictures.
How much would it increase front?

• +1
Reactions: Benjibanks
I’ve got a morph that makes front look amazing but I don’t know what would make that a reality. I’m thinking jaw implants and canthoplasty tbh

Attachments

• DEFEE434-6F3A-4BEF-A979-128288C3FE97.jpeg
    DEFEE434-6F3A-4BEF-A979-128288C3FE97.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I’ve got a morph that makes front look amazing but I don’t know what would make that a reality. I’m thinking jaw implants and canthoplasty tbh
niggq u fat start a diet first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2729 and Ronnie Kray
Lower thicker eyebrows, eye color, better undereye, smoother skin, better lighting/definition.

niggq u fat start a diet first
Dude I’m sub 12 body fat. Measurement from my gym said I’m 6.8%. Even if it’s several points higher I’d still be sub 12
He looks really skinny. He's just boneless with a recessed maxilla. Similar to what I have.
It sucks I know. I’ve been told by a plastic surgeon and maxfac to get mid face malar grafts because they said bimax wouldn’t be worth the trouble but I don’t see how that’s possible

Lower thicker eyebrows, eye color, better undereye, smoother skin, better lighting/definition.
Eyesbrows I can start work on now. But there seems like more. Isnt my jaw thicker in the morph? Also what do you mean by definition and under eye area would these things be addressed by filler or implants because I’ve been recommended that by a max fac and plastic surgeon except he wants to use fat grafts

Dude I’m sub 12 body fat. Measurement from my gym said I’m 6.8%. Even if it’s several points higher I’d still be sub 12

It sucks I know. I’ve been told by a plastic surgeon and maxfac to get mid face malar grafts because they said bimax wouldn’t be worth the trouble but I don’t see how that’s possible
You definitely need bimax judging from your side profile.

You definitely need bimax judging from your side profile.
Agreed but my mid face won’t move with a bimax or will it? The max fac that said he would do it called it a maxillary mandibular advancement and I’m getting a consult with Annette gunson at the end of the month so I’m trying to get as much feed back and talking points as I can

Agreed but my mid face won’t move with a bimax or will it? The max fac that said he would do it called it a maxillary mandibular advancement and I’m getting a consult with Annette gunson at the end of the month so I’m trying to get as much feed back and talking points as I can
Yes depending on how high the cut is. It's hard to predict how much your face will change from the front with bimax since you don't have any visible failos (downturned nose, etc) from the front aside from folds and slightly sunken lips.

Yes depending on how high the cut is. It's hard to predict how much your face will change from the front with bimax since you don't have any visible failos (downturned nose, etc) from the front aside from folds and slightly sunken lips.
So what’s my psl from the front? My dating app experience only went well when I used the morphed pic and surprisingly hardly anyone I met with mentioned me looking any different irl.

So what’s my psl from the front? My dating app experience only went well when I used the morphed pic and surprisingly hardly anyone I met with mentioned me looking any different irl.
Use the filter then. Most people look better irl so not an issue. The change isn't something that anyone who isn't knowledgeable in PSL would pick up on.

Use the filter then. Most people look better irl so not an issue. The change isn't something that anyone who isn't knowledgeable in PSL would pick up on.
For real? These two pics are night and day and I’m pretty sure it’s not just the eyes that changed
80430BE5 5976 4A70 900E 785489B297D2
F5CD486C C3F2 487F B709 D298E699A761

You're the first person in the world that I've seen with extreme asymmetries

Especially in your eyes and eyebrows