How much Bloat can descend you is crazy(Pics)

B

bonelessvirgin

Iron
If youre depressed and ugly just gen lean

Attachments

• IMG_4281.jpeg
    IMG_4281.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3535.jpeg
    IMG_3535.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Mr.Proper, BoredPrince and 21 others
how much bf% r u

people who say bloat isn’t real are retarded, whenever i take 1g of caffeine i gain almost an entire PSL point

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad, bradpittshairline, 20/04/2008 and 4 others
Cant say exactly but prettyyy low im a twink tbh
i used to be very light and low bf but my cheeks didnt go down so i used lemonbottle and now theyre slimmer at a higher bf

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2

Attachments

• IMG_3614.jpeg
    IMG_3614.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71023
I am at 7% bf and still look 13%

Doesn't matter when you were malnourished

Did u use minox for eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: sayi, undefined64 and vernier
whats the age gap bw the 2 photos n what did u exactly do for those changes bhai
Starve, Furosemide, Basic Skincare, copious amount of steak eggs and potatoes fruit and sour candy(when not starvin),No shampoo, Minox and eyebrow tint, Smash chin, Cc cream max, Weed, Amphetamines, Alcohol, sleep good and have a loe stress environment

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, future_ and blackpilledloser
Is this the babow? @MACAN @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
If youre depressed and ugly just gen lean
This is very good advice but it’s over for people like me I have a short mid face and very short lower third with short ramus short chin thin neck and recessed cheekbones meaning I could be auschwitz tier and still barely any bones will show. I am permanently chained to the bloat look like that Chinese bodybuilder

This is very good advice but it’s over for people like me I have a short mid face and very short lower third with short ramus short chin thin neck and recessed cheekbones meaning I could be auschwitz tier and still barely any bones will show. I am permanently chained to the bloat look like that Chinese bodybuilder
IMG 0056
IMG 0057

Well you got that gay haircut so you look worse now ahahaha

people who say bloat isn’t real are retarded, whenever i take 1g of caffeine i gain almost an entire PSL point
Why on earth would you take 1 g of caffeine? That's like 8 energy drinks at once

this is true but ur eye area also ascended hard

Taking that much caffeine will ruin your sleep and make you look worse

agree but its hard whn gymcelling
some advice
at least do the gymcelling right to have a good frame instead of being a twink like me and then cut

I‘ve been very lean and skinny all my life, im now gaining weight for surgery and tbh i like the bloat

What's the dosage? I am taking 1.25 mg
1-3 sprays every evening straight in the mouth. would rather do both morning and evening again but the bloating from the vasodilation cant be dealt wirh and as im working rn i wanna look good for the day

Nice

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
bloat is cope but fat loss isn’t, how else do you think those skinny hood niggas can have hollow cheeks everyday while eating wendy’s and drinking faygo? its bdd if you think your face changes after eating sodium or carbs.

hopefuel for most tho, excluding those genetically predisposed to bad fat pads there (asians). they don’t go away til old or severely malnourished

Suicide inducing. I've already lost 12kg, but depending on how bloated I am my face might have me look almost as fat as before, or model-tier lean, with my cheeks hollowing out.

• JFL
Reactions: Judas Froome
Did you take Minox? Mirin' your eyebrow growth. The only thing left is to train your neck.
Like i said been on oral for 3 or 4 months

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr