how much body fat do I need to be to maximize face gains?

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
in what point I don't see much of an improvement in my face?

He says "fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s". So I would say go to the point where you can see the main veins on your arms e.g. the central biceps vein etc.

He says "fat loss into lean levels changes your appearance a lot more than simply going from a bodyfat percentage in the 30s to 20s". So I would say go to the point where you can see the main veins on your arms e.g. the central biceps vein etc.
yea I already know that going from 40%-27% and still seeing huges changes every 2%-3% bf
and thanks, you think that I can look 17% bf in my face when 21%? since when losing fat your body first
goes to your hands and face

yea I already know that going from 40%-27% and still seeing huges changes every 2%-3% bf
and thanks, you think that I can look 17% bf in my face when 21%? since when losing fat your body first
You actually lose fat very easily from your face, arms and chest. The stubborn areas are usually the lower abs, love handles, and inner glutes

You actually lose fat very easily from your face, arms and chest. The stubborn areas are usually the lower abs, love handles, and inner glutes
this is exactly what I said

10-12% i am aiming for like 11.5 :)

Visual effects of fat loss are not linear, you'll see almost no change from 20 to 16, some change from 16 to 14 and an insane change from 14 to 12.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
10-12% i am aiming for like 11.5 :)
for real? I literally need to lose another 30-40 killos to get to 11.5%
I really think that its just bloating for you and puberty
11.5% bf is unhealthy asf as well

• +1
Reactions: Lars
for real? I literally need to lose another 30-40 killos to get to 11.5%
I really think that its just bloating for you and puberty
11.5% bf is unhealthy asf as well
11.5% is healthy but your choice my man

Visual effects of fat loss are not linear, you'll see almost no change from 20 to 16, some change from 16 to 14 and an insane change from 14 to 12.
really? I am still bloated as fuck at 15%
So I need to cut to 10%?

How the fuck do you get to. 40% that is disgusting

How the fuck do you get to. 40% that is disgusting
I never looked 40% that the funny thing, people always assumed that I was 30 killos less because of fat distribution

also genetics tbh, I didn't eat healthy but no one else becomes this fat at fucking age 14-15 from this shit, but now I am fine overall still need to lose more