How much body matters, Scientifically proven (GYMCEL HATERS GTFIH)

It’s over for gymcels unless they use their muscles to earn money by going on lifting competitions,or boxing and use the money to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Shiet he actually is into guys but I think he has a boyfriend

Oh and body and height go hand in hand too, probably height matters even more cause women suspect you are stronger than you are, thats why I think girls prefer tall guys
Yeah people have often commented I look strong even though I've not gymcelled.

It’s over for gymcels unless they use their muscles to earn money by going on lifting competitions,or boxing and use the money to get surgery
No gymcels have hope imo if face and height is avg gymcel can even slay

muh frame muh weight muh gym routine

No women over 16 would fuck him

• +1
at the end of the day face > all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Nice bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Prob both fake

Yeh but body still matters a lot
Body always matters unless you really have a truecel tier face / frame. I used gymmaxxed normie catfish and could get a decent amount of matches. Not on par with Chad ofc but he is certainly not unfuckable thanks to body halo.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, FatmanO and Deleted member 656
It's over for you then

Body only matters if you're not ugly though.
Most people arent ugly, being ugly is like 15 percent chance
Who
It's over for you then
Body always matters unless you really have a truecel tier face / frame. I used gymmaxxed normie catfish and could get a decent amount of matches. Not on par with Chad ofc but he is certainly not unfuckable thanks to body halo.
Can u show matches

• +1
dont gym guys haha! its all about face, gym is cope! dont go gym pls!

• +1
Srs gym is a good cope for depression

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
wtf are you really putting incel blackpill videos on your fortnight channel?

:feelskek: well played fatman

blackpill those 12yr olds

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, dogtown, Arkantos and 7 others
Just to be clear, the researches are quite clear about the fact that being fit is more attractive than being skinny or fat, however, an athletic body is more attractive than a bodybuilder built.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
damn im getting nostalgic from that zelda tune

• +1
Just to be clear, the researches are quite clear about the fact that being fit is more attractive than being skinny or fat, however, an athletic body is more attractive than a bodybuilder built.
Yes so taking steroids while training +4 years is bad, but most people cant even achieve bodybuilder built even on roids cause they don't even know proper nutrtioion etc

They also mention lean being a bonus, but being higher bodyfat but strong preferable in men aswell

They gotta start young lol

Body only makes a difference if you ARE ALREADY GOOD LOOKING

Every so often i see this posting on the forum

User x posts a thread saying gymcelling works

User y replies saying that its a cope and that Chad only needs face

User x says its still worth doing if your average or above to looksmax as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, The Dude Abides and androidcel
No gym for your hairline.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, xz90, Unmasked and 4 others

I wish I was fed blackpills at 12
Everytime life tried parents or teachers or some dumb thing on tv would always make sure to churn out them blue pills.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483, Autist and androidcel
The music

• +1
Most people arent ugly

According to women they are. Polls have shown that women consider only 11% of men to be higher than a 5/10 and only 1-5% to be 8/10 or more. So the 80/20 rule is actually closer to 90-95/5-10 rule. The overwhelming majority of all women who date or marry are only doing so for money.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, Deleted member 245, dogtown and 3 others
@FatmanO Yeah body matters, but not to this copious levels you are spouting.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Lol
Face is 85% of the attraction
Body is like 15-20% look at Leonardo from taitanic he have 0 frame and muscles tbh and women are all over him keep coping man.?

Look at these celebrities that women love they are skinny and when they builk up women still love them. That proves face is everything.
And when you walk around people are not going to look at your muscles (unless you walk naked) people will judge based on how attractive your face is

Pretty boys>muscular meathead

Look at Sean opry too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, androidcel and Deleted member 656
@FatmanO stop coping with body, it legit doesnt matter, ESPECIALLY WITH THAT OGEE FRAME OF URS JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Autist and androidcel
@FatmanO Yeah body matters, but not to this copious levels you are spouting.
Im just reading the studies really, I also included heigjt when I said body
Lol
Face is 85% of the attraction
Body is like 15-20% look at Leonardo from taitanic he have 0 frame and muscles tbh and women are all over him keep coping man.?
View attachment 25976
View attachment 25975
Look at these celebrities that women love they are skinny and when they builk up women still love them. That proves face is everything.
And when you walk around people are not going to look at your muscles (unless you walk naked) people will judge based on how attractive your face is

Pretty boys>muscular meathead

Look at Sean opry too
Ofc face matters more but as I said in video I define how much body matters compared to face

• +1
Body only makes a difference if you ARE ALREADY GOOD LOOKING
actually body makes a difference if youre average looking in the face. If youre already good looking, you dont NEED to go the gym, but of course itll still help, but wont help as much as an average looking guy imo

• +1
actually body makes a difference if youre average looking in the face. If youre already good looking, you dont NEED to go the gym, but of course itll still help, but wont help as much as an average looking guy imo
Yes thats why It helps avg guy so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
vs

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
takes potentially harmful steroids
says body doesn't matter ?‍♂️
dont be a party pooper, its all about contradicting fatman on this forum

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
dont be a party pooper, its all about contradicting fatman on this forum
fatman isn't dumb, you have to put in more effort than that, if you want to destroy his copes.

• +1
Gym helps, good looking or average looking. Everyone should be lifting. If youre a hideous 1/10 then youre fucked either way. But most people are average looking. SO hit the gym up.

Nice vid, you look better in motion than on pics tbh

Every so often i see this posting on the forum

User x posts a thread saying gymcelling works

User y replies saying that its a cope and that Chad only needs face

User x says its still worth doing if your average or above to looksmax as much as possible
this

There is no gym for your face
Now compare a average looking guy thats skinny and thats jacked. Thats a real comparsion, not that bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
I would argue the opposite. Being good looking and having a good body will give far more return than being average with a good body. Good face+good body=whole package. If you have an average face with a good body, you will look better yes, but your face will still be a no deal for most women.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Will a good body make you look better? Yes. Will it make

I would argue the opposite. Being good looking and having a good body will give far more return than being average with a good body. Good face+good body=whole package. If you have an average face with a good body, you will look better yes, but your face will still be a no deal for most women.
I dont think if your average facially most women will reject if you have a good body, it will put you waaay ahead of avg non lifting guys, unless you mean only really attractive women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back