How much body matters, Scientifically proven (GYMCEL HATERS GTFIH)

I dont think if your average facially most women will reject if you have a good body, it will put you waaay ahead of avg non lifting guys, unless you mean only really attractive women
YOu wont slay if youre an average guy with a nice body, but youll still attractive some 4-6's etc. Maybe not 7's 8s and 9s.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
According to women they are. Polls have shown that women consider only 11% of men to be higher than a 5/10 and only 1-5% to be 8/10 or more. So the 80/20 rule is actually closer to 90-95/5-10 rule. The overwhelming majority of all women who date or marry are only doing so for money.

Link to poll?

That's even worse than the okcupid study where 20% of men were considered average or above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Link to poll?

That's even worse than the okcupid study where 20% of men were considered average or above.

it was in a youtube video. I can't find it again. It was some dude talking about some research.

Assuming attraction is 65% face, 35% body, how much of that 35% is made up by height, frame and muscle independently?
I would say 50% face 35% height/frame 15% muscle/low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I would say 50% face 35% height/frame 15% muscle/low bf%
Yeah but bofyfat is in body like 10percent proven from studies and bassicly frame matters a lot but muscles can to some degree change how you look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back