How much calcium should I be eating to grow taller (15)

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I’m stopping eating dairy for my acne but I want to grow still so what calcium supplement should I get

Calcium is cope for height

Collagen formation is how the growth plates expand (and thus how you grow)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, hardestmfintheroom, stimmaxxing and 1 other person
Calcium is cope for height

Collagen formation is how the growth plates expand (and thus how you grow)
Would you expand on that? Cause for your bones to grow you would still need calcium

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Would you expand on that? Cause for your bones to grow you would still need calcium
Bones grow in length from cartilage. Calcium is not needed for length, only for bone mineralization.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
What supplement do you reccomend, like one I can find on amazon
Gelatin is fine, collagen peptides more expensive so just eat (concentrated gelatin) jello everyday

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me
Bones grow in length from cartilage. Calcium is not needed for length, only for bone mineralization.
But it wouldn't just be the cartilage that is growing, your body still gotta fill the outer of it with actual bone no?

But it wouldn't just be the cartilage that is growing, your body still gotta fill the outer of it with actual bone no?
Yes, but calcium is not actually used for the length increase just to mineralize the new cartilage matrix

Maybe it’s still useful for height but overrated when other things matter a ton

• +1
Gelatin is fine, collagen peptides more expensive so just eat (concentrated gelatin) jello everyday
like JELLO jello? Also send reputable supps for collagen please. Thanks!

• +1
Yes, but calcium is not actually used for the length increase just to mineralize the new cartilage matrix

Maybe it’s still useful for height but overrated when other things matter a ton
Thanks, would you say to optimise growth you should be supplementing Collagen + Magnesium + Zinc + Calcium along with K2 + D3 and maybe B12?

• +1
like JELLO jello? Also send reputable supps for collagen please. Thanks!
yes, jello is a great way to increase collagen. idk the best collagen brand, but the best way to get collagen would not be supps but naturally from eating animal connective tissue.

• +1
Thanks, would you say to optimise growth you should be supplementing Collagen + Magnesium + Zinc + Calcium along with K2 + D3 and maybe B12?
all of those are good, but for growth it is much more important that you purify your diet. anything either anabolic or anti-estrogenic will help.

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and stimmaxxing
yes, jello is a great way to increase collagen. idk the best collagen brand, but the best way to get collagen would not be supps but naturally from eating animal connective tissue.
can i go to the grocery stole and buy industrial random JELL-O and it will give me collagen? something like this perhaps? also do you know how much i should eat per day? or i can calculate that myself

Attachments

• 1704159125775.png
    1704159125775.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me and Youㅤ
all of those are good, but for growth it is much more important that you purify your diet. anything either anabolic or anti-estrogenic will help.
And what would you have to add to your diet / how to achieve that?

• +1
can i go to the grocery stole and buy industrial random JELL-O and it will give me collagen? something like this perhaps? also do you know how much i should eat per day? or i can calculate that myself
yes, but id recommend plain gelatin so you can flavor it with healthy things and not added sugars or juices from concentrate. eat 5-30 grams of plain gelatin powder per day

• +1
Reactions: stimmaxxing
And what would you have to add to your diet / how to achieve that?
its what you subtract that really matters. subtract nearly all processed foods. eat beef, collagen/gelatin, scallops, milk, eggs, fruit, honey, cheese

• +1
yes, but id recommend plain gelatin so you can flavor it with healthy things and not added sugars or juices from concentrate. eat 5-30 grams of plain gelatin powder per day
i know it may kind of annoying that im drilling questions into you but any specific animal i should consume gelatin powder from? or does it not matter. Thanks!

• +1
milk, eggs
Do those need to be raw or do the pasteurized and cooked versions still work? Heard a lot about this here but still don't really got an answer to that
Is that because they're one of the only animal foods still high in zinc/magnesium nowadays? They're hard af to get so that's why I would supplement it instead

• +1
i know it may kind of annoying that im drilling questions into you but any specific animal i should consume gelatin powder from? or does it not matter. Thanks!
ruminants like cow deer lamb are best aniamls in general but for the gelatin powder it would matter little

• +1
Reactions: stimmaxxing
Do those need to be raw or do the pasteurized and cooked versions still work? Heard a lot about this here but still don't really got an answer to that

Is that because they're one of the only animal foods still high in zinc/magnesium nowadays? They're hard af to get so that's why I would supplement it instead
ideally raw, if cooked use boiling and drink the broth. dont cook more than needed to sterilize

scallops are a good source of minerals yeah. also they are collagenous, good glycine source. good taurine source also at least 10 x better than beef for taurine.

• +1
Do you think microwaving foods rids it from their nutrients?
significantly, and microwaves create more AGEs than boiling because moisture inhibits AGE formation. microwaves are also hazardous because it exposes you to high amounts of radiation even with the door closed

• +1
its what you subtract that really matters. subtract nearly all processed foods. eat beef, collagen/gelatin, scallops, milk, eggs, fruit, honey, cheese
Thanks for all the info, not tryna bother you much with many questions but wouldn't a goyslop diet be good for growth (assuming you intake or supplement the required collagen, zinc, magnesium, etc) due to the increased IGF-1 spikes with all the sweets along with the possible GH injected in the meat? I remember reading about this theory here, people treated it as if it were true but not sure on that one.

Also, would there be too much difference from getting everything from natural sources and supplementing them? I know the former is ideal but not sure if I would be able to intake all everyday.

• Hmm...
due to the increased IGF-1 spikes with all the sweets
fruits and honey are sweets without the unhealth and with nutrients.

with the possible GH injected in the meat?
the GH wont be absorbed. theres a reason people inject hGH and not eat it. but unlike the GH, the estrogens will be absorbed and make you stop growing sooner, average zoomer already done growing at 16.

Thanks for all the info, not tryna bother you much with many questions but wouldn't a goyslop diet be good for growth
never eat goyslop unless youre a retard. even if it was pro-growth, the harms would outweigh any height increase. it is that bad. americans are shorter becasue of how bad their diet is btw, hunter gatherers would heightmog some zoomer faggot the reason people got taller is because they got shorter previously from agricultural revolution but now its the Big Mac revolution so they eat more meat, also maybe sexual selection causing each new generation to be genetically taller

• +1
never eat goyslop unless youre a retard. even if it was pro-growth, the harms would outweigh any height increase. it is that bad.
What harms exactly are you talking about here? I know zoomers got more frail bones but that would most likely be most likely related to lack of proper nutrients + sedentarism not just to the diet itself

And, I mean, if we go full schizo mode here you'd have to intake like 5 supplements a day for your body to have all the nutrients hunter gatherers got in their time due to everything containing less nutritional value than it should nowadays (pretty sure everyone is somewhat deficient in zinc and magnesium, along with other nutrients and vitamins).

hunter gatherers would heightmog some zoomer faggot the reason people got taller is because they got shorter previously from agricultural revolution but now its the Big Mac revolution so they eat more meat, also maybe sexual selection causing each new generation to be genetically taller
This is actually a big truth people seem to forget, everyone thinks hunter gatherers were robust manlets but the agricultural revolution shortened almost all the world up, apparently some millenia ago it was really not rare for humans to be over 6 feet (and it makes sense if you think about it, if we weren't meant to be 6+ foot tall we would find those people's proportions strange like we may do with those close or over 7 feet)

• +1
What harms exactly are you talking about here?
look around, people are all mentally or emotionally ill, ugly with bad skin, fat, high E, retarded, gay, prematurely aged.

goyslop diet will give you those things

• +1
look around, people are all mentally or emotionally ill, ugly with bad skin, fat, high E, retarded, gay, prematurely aged.

goyslop diet will give you those things
True with all the chemicals and hormones. Although it's very environmental too, we went from living in nature to big cities full of air polution. Nobody chews properly anymore and to fuck their development up even more many mouthbreath and end up downgrown. Can't really just attribute it all to the diet.
Mouthbreather monkeys probably hated their lives too.

Last edited:
  • +1
because goyslop is soft
Yeah that's also true

Btw thanks for the help here I'm gonna try eating more jelly or calf's foot jelly candy for collagen (although those would be processed still so I might supplement it instead with the rest of the stack)

• +1
Yeah that's also true

Btw thanks for the help here I'm gonna try eating more jelly or calf's foot jelly candy for collagen (although those would be processed still so I might supplement it instead with the rest of the stack)
scallops, organ meats, and ground beef also contain good amounts of connective tissue

• +1
organ meats, and ground beef
I tend to eat those frequently but it's not always I can get them, optimal would be to get it all from foods but I gotta eat what my parents make for dinner so nutrition can vary a whole lot, so I'd tend to supplement it when I get my stack.
Rn I gotta focus on optimising bone or height or development in general so gotta be healthy for that

• +1