How much can clothes ascend a man?

M

Memeito

Banned
What's the maximum of PSL points that they can give you?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 4209 and Stare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I look much better in blue, grey, and black tbh.

Impossible, what if they are really expensive clothes, this guy for example wears a shirt made from gold and he's treated like a god in India.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2661 and ascension
0.5 if they enhance your coloring.

0 if they don't.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
No clothes for your face

That said, a shirt with horizontal stripes gives the illusion of wider frame and vertical stripes gives the illusion of taller height. Black and red colors are good too because it looks dominant.

Fashsionmaxxing is about finding clothes that cover your body flaws and accentuate the good details.

JFL if you think that wearing a supreme shirt and gucci shoes will get you laid, you will just look ridiculous unless you're a male model.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackPillChad, needsolution and Deleted member 2846
they can only descend you by showcasing a subhuman physique if thats the case

In Congo there are these guys, called "sapeurs", who wear stylish clothes and are big celebrities just because they dress nice, in India there are the "gold men" who wear as much gold as they can on them and are treated like deities, you can't deny that their clothes and accesories didn't ascend them to another level!

No clothes for your face

That said, a shirt with horizontal stripes gives the illusion of wider frame and vertical stripes gives the illusion of taller height. Black and red colors are good too because it looks dominant.

Fashsionmaxxing is about finding clothes that cover your body flaws and accentuate the good details.

JFL if you think that wearing a supreme shirt and gucci shoes will get you laid, you will just look ridiculous unless you're a male model.
just wear Gucci bro

just wear Gucci bro
Actually know an incel irl who spends a fortune on fashion, he's a truecel and it looks so ridiculous. All the money he has spent could have bought him like 5 facial surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Actually know an incel irl who spends a fortune on fashion, he's a truecel and it looks so ridiculous. All the money he has spent could have bought him like 5 facial surgeries.
same here, i know guy who looks twice worse than me and he thinks that he won life because he wears Tommy Hilfiger for like 30 dollars [im living in shithole Poland], never met bigger asshole than him, he acts like he knows and is the best in everything but truth is that he is coping subhuman who is trying to cover his insecurity, he is too low iq even to find lookism sites.
ohh also he will never use android because 'Apple is the best'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
same here, i know guy who looks twice worse than me and he thinks that he won life because he wears Tommy Hilfiger for like 30 dollars [im living in shithole Poland], never met bigger asshole than him, he acts like he knows and is the best in everything but truth is that he is coping subhuman who is trying to cover his insecurity, he is too low iq even to find lookism sites.
ohh also he will never use android because 'Apple is the best'
Exactly, they always have that "I won in life" attitude.

The real successful and wealthy people i've met in my life are clueless about brands/fashion and just wear what's comfortable and fits the situation. You couldn't tell they were rich if you saw them on the street.

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
A lot, you wont become chad or chadlite, not even close, but you will improve a lot how you look
Buy basics, black and white, and clothes that fit you. You can make your arms look bugger, you can look thiner...

For sure it can help

• +1
Clothes can hide your failos so they can make you better looking

• +1
Exactly, they always have that "I won in life" attitude.

The real successful and wealthy people i've met in my life are clueless about brands/fashion and just wear what's comfortable and fits the situation. You couldn't tell they were rich if you saw them on the street.
Right bro, truly successful people dont need to prove anything by being living commercial.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 4310
That said, a shirt with horizontal stripes gives the illusion of wider frame and vertical stripes gives the illusion of taller height.
Everyone says this and it's chanted as a universal common undeniable truth but I'm not convinced it's actually legit.

• +1
Everyone says this and it's chanted as a universal common undeniable truth but I'm not convinced it's actually legit.
I've seen no evidence, maybe it's cope. I just tried on a few shirts at home with different stripes but I just see what I want to see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
They will help a lot with looking NT, and a decent fit will help your body look better. But in the end it changes nothing, it's just a plus if you meet the minimum looks treshold for a girl

i dress like a hobo and i dont give a shit tbh ngl

In Congo there are these guys, called "sapeurs", who wear stylish clothes and are big celebrities just because they dress nice, in India there are the "gold men" who wear as much gold as they can on them and are treated like deities, you can't deny that their clothes and accesories didn't ascend them to another level!

they look so ridiculous, autistic and out of place

0.25 psl points

haircut can also be another 0.25 on top of that.

I can't believe people here are making out like fashion is cope. It's not about the brand so much, unless they are gold diggers. It's about the fit.
$20 fitted shirt mogs a gucci shirt that doesn't fit well
Not only that, when it's fitted and you think you look good. You will automatically feel more confident and that's going to be noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and hebbewem
Anyone saying 0 is coping. It's literally 0.25-0.5 PSL points IMO. Get well fitted t shirts etc with even normie brands.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers