How much of a failo is braces after 18yo?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
And having crooked teeth? In terms of PSL points.

not at all if anything having braces when you're mostly done developing fucks you up less.

think I was like 17 or 18 when I had mine.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, GabachoCopium and mirrormogger
not at all if anything having braces when you're mostly done developing fucks you up less.

think I was like 17 or 18 when I had mine.
Lifefuel, getting them as a teenager fucks you up more?

My problem is my allergy-caused mouth breathing led me to develop severe downgrowth. Hoping ccw bimax helps me with this.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
I mean in terms of having them on. Isn't it seen as childish?
tbh i was told i look better with braces jfl they cover up these white spots on my teeth which makes my teeth look more white as a whole ironically

Invisalign
Well I already have the braces on, invisalign was not an option because my teeth were super fucked up.

Well I already have the braces on, invisalign was not an option because my teeth were super fucked up.
just fucking cope with the braces theyll come off eventually

My problem is my allergy-caused mouth breathing led me to develop severe downgrowth. Hoping ccw bimax helps me with this.
Why are you worried about your teeth when you’re severely down grown

Why are you worried about your teeth when you’re severely down grown
Because my teeth were also fucked up. Now they're almost straight, but the decompensation made my malocclusion look worse.

when you're still developing they can stunt growth on paper, in reality most people just want to blame braces for their shit genes.

Because my teeth were also fucked up. Now they're almost straight, but the decompensation made my malocclusion look worse.
But your smv won’t change

SMV won't change before and after fixing crooked teeth?
Yh, if your face is ugly it will still be ugly after. The same way a Chad will still be a Chad type shit

At least in Spain many adults wear braces and they are not treated with disrespect because of it. I am one of them, and people are either positive or neutral about it.

If you can wear braces of a color that suits your style, that's a plus. I wear a lot of black and white. My braces:

stop thinking you will look like a « geek » with braces , some people look even better with it

Yh, if your face is ugly it will still be ugly after. The same way a Chad will still be a Chad type shit
No chad has crooked teeth though.