How much can hollow under eyes failo you?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Darkstrand, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
Idk I think o have them you too?

Post pics i'm low iq

Post pics i'm low iq

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryAsianManlet, Kade, Hades and 4 others
very hard depending on lighting, easily fixable with a fat graft tho

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It's cool if you want to evil max and look like emperor palpie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4209, BigBoy and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, wagbox, Kade and 6 others
Eye area is most important area so ayylot

• +1
Reactions: highT
it affects quite a bit
if my eyes are hollow i look like the undead
now on the other hand, if i get some good sleep.. chad tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
it can make or break u tbh
ideally ur infraorbitals should protrude 4-5mm beyond your globe

if u have negative vector fixing it is a major looksmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
hugely important.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, highT, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
not too much if your face is already proportionate and harmonious

very, one of most important "sneaky features" as i like to call it

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 2846
How’s your day been today @PrettyBoyMaxxing

@medialcanthuscel

There are "lvls" (Idk how to call it but just imagine from the worst to good) of hollowness under eyes, the worst just looks subhuman and disgusting (so very hard failo).

Also darkness under eye are not the same thing too and both have more than one reason as the second having 4 reasons.

Last edited:
[IMG alt="disillusioned"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/752.jpg?1568063265[/IMG]
disillusioned
Zephir

JoinedJan 2, 2019Posts2,933Reputation4,505
Today at 7:50 PM
It's cool if you want to evil max and look like emperor palpie

"I think, therefore I am."

-AM from "I have no mouth but I must scream"

+1 Reply
  • +1
Reactions:OwlGod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Its over if you have hollowness under eyes. The only thing left to do is rope.

My under eyes are pretty hollow. I was so excited to get undereye fillers but now I’m hearing all this talk about how fillers never actually dissolve and they just migrate to other parts of your face which will cause you to look older and more plastic in the long term. Especially if done in your upper face. Brutal.

I might have to just concealer maxx until I can see Taban in a couple years.

My under eyes are pretty hollow. I was so excited to get undereye fillers but now I’m hearing all this talk about how fillers never actually dissolve and they just migrate to other parts of your face which will cause you to look older and more plastic in the long term. Especially if done in your upper face. Brutal.

I might have to just concealer maxx until I can see Taban in a couple years.
Where are you hearing this?

It’s really disappointing because fillers would be great while I save up money for permanent options.

I legit just read 50 posts by plastic surgeons on realself about this cause of your post. Seems under eye area does seem to have more potential for complications but filler isn’t supposed to migrate if done correctly *not medical advice*

yes filler lasts longer than advertised often but you can dissolve it. It’s not like you’ll need to add 7ml every time, they just add an appropriate amt. if the filler from last time is already 80% still there they might just add another 2 I’m assuming. Ultimately need a very good injector

My plan is if I use fillers for years and I feel my face is getting puffier or whatever I’ll get an mri and have the doctor dissolve the “migrated filler”

• +1
Just get fat graft :)

I legit just read 50 posts by plastic surgeons on realself about this cause of your post. Seems under eye area does seem to have more potential for complications but filler isn’t supposed to migrate if done correctly *not medical advice*

yes filler lasts longer than advertised often but you can dissolve it. It’s not like you’ll need to add 7ml every time, they just add an appropriate amt. if the filler from last time is already 80% still there they might just add another 2 I’m assuming. Ultimately need a very good injector

My plan is if I use fillers for years and I feel my face is getting puffier or whatever I’ll get an mri and have the doctor dissolve the “migrated filler”
In your case that makes sense bro since you’re money maxxed but I don’t think I would be able to afford to spend a couple grand on an MRI to see where the filler migrated to.
Just get fat graft :)
Fat grafting has complications of its own. The fat can get absorbed differently by each under eye and look asymmetrical and I’m pretty sure it sinks down your face as you age, too. There’s also the potential for it looking bumpy.

• +1
In your case that makes sense bro since you’re money maxxed but I don’t think I would be able to afford to spend a couple grand on an MRI to see where the filler migrated to.

Fat grafting has complications of its own. The fat can get absorbed differently by each under eye and look asymmetrical and I’m pretty sure it sinks down your face as you age, too. There’s also the potential for it looking bumpy.
Sounds like you need to make more $, few thousand isn't that hard

I have a pretty severe case of where you can see all the tiny veins and its turning purple and blue.
Literally looks like a meth addict who hasn't slept in 3 weeks. This single trait DESTROYS my face completely.

I dont know how to fix it. Sleeping and sport do not help.
Recommend me a good rope please

• +1
You cant reach 6psl with bad eye are i guess

Sounds like you need to make more $, few thousand isn't that hard
I’m making pretty decent money now. I guess what I’m thinking though is instead of spending a few thousands of dollars on fillers and an MRI wouldn’t it make more sense to just put that money towards implants?

I’m making pretty decent money now. I guess what I’m thinking though is instead of spending a few thousands of dollars on fillers and an MRI wouldn’t it make more sense to just put that money towards implants?
Idk, I've heard of infections being an issue

Just intuitively seems like way higher probability of complications. Too much risk for me

it is a failo

Not as much as a Subhuman ipd

it can make or break u tbh
ideally ur infraorbitals should protrude 4-5mm beyond your globe

if u have negative vector fixing it is a major looksmaxx

fucking hell 4-5mm BEYOND the globe as in the outermost edge? Even if I advanced mine 1cm it would still not reach the edge of the globe JFL

fucking hell 4-5mm BEYOND the globe as in the outermost edge? Even if I advanced mine 1cm it would still not reach the edge of the globe JFL
pic please

probably because you have been consistently making 80 posts a day on this site for months

stop looking at screens retard
had them since i was a kid buck

Mine failo me a fuck ton.
And I mean a FUCK TON

• +1