How much can I realistically improve my life in a single year?

HTN is averagely good looking. Arborist isn't MM facially tbf.
No, but with a roided body and proportions he has the same SMV as a twink male model.

For me its probably being ugly + autistic that's the final nail in the coffin.
Autism is just another failo to compensate for, you obviously can't have too many failos.

I'll say tho that I know enough autistic guys in LTR's with autistic girls to ever say it's over if you're willing to settle for that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
How bad is your overbite? I assume you have an overjet, overbites are quite rare. If it's just a slight overjet (less than 1 cm), I would reconsider jaw surgery and try increasing resting masseter and pterygoid muscle tone first via incisor, canine and cuspid chewing. This will also tone your jaw angles. Also sleep on your side and avoid lying on your back to prevent your mandible from falling back at night

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Danish_Retard
How bad is your overbite? I assume you have an overjet, overbites are quite rare. If it's just a slight overjet (less than 1 cm), I would reconsider jaw surgery and try increasing resting masseter and pterygoid muscle tone first via incisor, canine and cuspid chewing. This will also tone your jaw angles. Also sleep on your side and avoid lying on your back to prevent your mandible from falling back at night
Haven't gotten any scans but this sounds like a cope at worst and ineffective at best. I've chewed gum my entire life.

I want genio and zygo implants anyway, and money isn't "that" hard to come by... If I can get any loans accepted... .... . :fuk:

But thanks for the reply anyway bro.

No, but with a roided body and proportions he has the same SMV as a twink male model.

Autism is just another failo to compensate for, you obviously can't have too many failos.

I'll say tho that I know enough autistic guys in LTR's with autistic girls to ever say it's over if you're willing to settle for that.
I disagree with both points tbh, I guess we've just had different experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I disagree with both points tbh, I guess we've just had different experiences.
I don't think it's really possible to disagree with my experiences, you can disagree on whether or not it's over, but there are clearly plenty of autists slaying, you just need to find a way to compensate whether it be looks, lowinhib or numbers game. Or getting an autistic foid, which really should be the end goal anyway imo ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
Haven't gotten any scans but this sounds like a cope at worst and ineffective at best. I've chewed gum my entire life.

I want genio and zygo implants anyway, and money isn't "that" hard to come by... If I can get any loans accepted... .... . :fuk:

But thanks for the reply anyway bro.
It's not cope. Overjets are often caused by excessive retraction of the mandible. The superior part of the masseter and lateral pterygoid are protactors (move the mandible forwards), while the temporalis and posterior part of the masseter pull the mandible back. You've most likely been chewing on your molars like most people, which mainly works the retractors and pull your jaw back. This article explains it more in detail: https://mskneurology.com/true-cause-solution-temporomandibular-dysfunction-tmd/

• +1
It's not cope. Overjets are often caused by excessive retraction of the mandible. The superior part of the masseter and lateral pterygoid are protactors (move the mandible forwards), while the temporalis and posterior part of the masseter pull the mandible back. You've most likely been chewing on your molars like most people, which mainly works the retractors and pull your jaw back. This article explains it more in detail: https://mskneurology.com/true-cause-solution-temporomandibular-dysfunction-tmd/
It's possible, but when I rest my muscles there is a clear gap, I believe the upper front teeth should be slightly in front of the lower teeth, but not as much as mine, you can see my pic in the bimax spoiler.

Also I don't have TMJ.

I don't think it's really possible to disagree with my experiences
I can say the same thing about my experiences. I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

• +1
Unironically haircut and gym will ascend your looks significantly. Already very good pheno and look much better when smiling. But again the main problem is probably mentally

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, BrahminBoss and Danish_Retard
Can you grow a full beard if you can somehow hide that philthrum and get darker thicker brows youre golden ( pun intended cos of the mt2 yk). IK some say it hurts JB appeal but certainly objective looks wise beard or a thick stache can ascend you hard if coupled with long hair. Pure germanic visigoth loox

• +1
Can you grow a full beard if you can somehow hide that philthrum and get darker thicker brows youre golden ( pun intended cos of the mt2 yk). IK some say it hurts JB appeal but certainly objective looks wise beard or a thick stache can ascend you hard if coupled with long hair. Pure germanic visigoth loox
I can't, the stubble I have in the pics is already dyed and I take oral min.

Not much more I can do for beard other than topical DHT serum once I'm on roids.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I can't, the stubble I have in the pics is already dyed and I take oral min.

Not much more I can do for beard other than topical DHT serum once I'm on roids.
do the topical dht hopefully it gives you a thicker stubble.

• +1
you also remind me of that guy on BOTB the leanmax guy

• +1
you also remind me of that guy on BOTB the leanmax guy
I'd ascend so hard if I could get lean, unfortunately I grew up as a 120kg abomination with food as my only mental coping mechanism.

I'm slowly getting better. I've consistently been at 79kg for a while. I'll try to get to 75kg and keep myself there. Thanks for the inspiration bro,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BrahminBoss
I'd ascend so hard if I could get lean, unfortunately I grew up as a 120kg abomination with food as my only mental coping mechanism.

I'm slowly getting better. I've consistently been at 79kg for a while. I'll try to get to 75kg and keep myself there. Thanks for the inspiration bro,
bro youre not that fat 3 months and youre there if you can suffer a bit now. The bone definition and improved attention will be worth the suffering ten times and more.

• +1
I am gonna be brutally honest... you are mentalcel AF

i literally see people like you with HTB all the time

The only failos you have IMHO from these pictures:

1) You look old for 19 year old PROBABLY YOUR BIGGEST FAILO... ANTIAGEMAXX ASAP
2) You need to get lean + some muscles (cycle should do the job)
3) Teeth + gum show
4) hyonid bone? your side looks weird
5) is this the best hairstyle you can have? ... when you smile you have this bigass vein on your forehead i have the same issue that's why i have my forehead covered with hair... it covers wrinkles as well so thats a bonus
6) tanning (self-tanner, mt2, beta carotene)

but the most importantly

NTMAXX
MENTALHEALTHMAXX

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Johanjohan and Danish_Retard
I was NEET and tried to cut my own hair, fucked the fringe up massively and just gave up and cut it short. Also I don't think a prettyboy hairstyle is congruent with my Cromagnon face. I had longer hair some months ago.
View attachment 2268500
But I guess you mean something like this:
View attachment 2268501(3 year old pic man fuck time goes by quick)
Doesn't it just look kinda weird?

You say my hooding is bad yet you would not get bleph? As I say, my forehead wrinkles are caused by this, I look like an old man because of it.
View attachment 2268503View attachment 2268506View attachment 2268507

I think it has many good results.

Brutal morph

Tbh I think the better nose makes my recession more apparent, definitely worth it tho man, fuck.

Fair, should I just get a full skull CT scan? Can't cost more than like 400€.

[hair]
who cares about the issue of having prettyboy hair on masculine skull. The point is that you have a shitty hairline and you need to cover it

[blepharoplasty]
man personally I would kill a baby kitten to have hooded eyes like yours, meanwhile there are people like you who are going to pay 5k to have their hooding amputated.

I will pay 600 euros to have my upper eyelid fat grafted because I recently found a surgeon willing to perform the fat grafting in that dangerous zone.

[ct scan]
the CT scan is expensive but it is necessary to plan the bimax. If you are 100% sure you will undergo the surgery than you may do the CT scan and visit the surgeon. Otherwise do cheap xrays and do the consultation

• +1
im 72 kg 188cm maybe take my advice and stop eating pufa

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Money
I'm going back to education in ~12 months, after this I won't have much opportunity to ascend.

I have 16.000€ to my name total. I can save ~1500€/month from working 37hr/week. If I work weekends I can get ~1000€ extra a month but I can't find any weekend jobs. My plan is to take loans and hope looks pay off as an investment.
View attachment 2266761(crippling life long debt time)

Improvement needed:

Looks
In order of importance
  • Overjet/bite jaw surgery + genio
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hairline lowering
    • I've had a massive forehead since I was a child, and I'm on fin and min with stable hairline for 3 years
    • View attachment 2266771
  • Liplift/widening
    • Massive philtrum and rhino will worsen it, need to take the risk.
  • Zygo and underye implants
    • If I get jaw surgery might as well get this as well, 10.000€ for slightly better zygos and undereyes is worth it.
  • Upper blephoraplasty
    • I have negative hooding and such excessive eyehooding that my temporalis muscle is constantly active so it doesn't limit my vision, this has given me wrinkles botox can't remove, I need to fix the underlying issue.
Unsure:
  • Hair transplant for better temples
  • Voice deepening surgery
    • It's like 5.000€
Total cost ~70.000€
View attachment 2266782
I'm unsure of which I need. I have an overbite/overjet
Jutting seems to be enough to "fix" my jaw from side atleast, from front it's neglieble.
View attachment 2267966
jut vs not
View attachment 2267968
not vs jut

I also have gum show when I smile
View attachment 2266764
  • I'll do (hopefully) 2 roid cycles at some point in the next 12 months because I'm skinnyfat and I don't wanna wait 2 years to look ok with shirt off.
  • Get fillers
  • Teeth whitening
  • Eyelash and eyebrow maxxing with minox, serums and castor oil.
  • Continue colouringmaxxing with MT2 and ß-carotene.
  • Start tretinoin + sunscreen

Social
I'm a diagnosed autist, struggled socially my entire life, I've read enough about body language and communication to have average social skills. I'll continue to practice on everybody I meet, I'll try to get a job more social than my factory job.
Best books I've read for others struggling:
The Like Switch - Jack Schafer (bodylanguage + communication)​
Improve your social skills - Daniel Wendler (written by autust for autists, goes over everything basic)​
The social skills guidebook - Chris MacLeod (goes over pretty much everything)​

Mental
Continue with my (unicorn) blackpilled psychologist

I'll try psilocybin and MDMA

Try to meditate 15min every day

Gain self-esteem from accomplishing my goals and getting mires from girls.

Read and understand Nietzsche

@chadison @TUSSELEIF @Arborist @ArcticStorm @AspiringMogger @Preston @AscendingHero @BrahminBoss @Htobrother @SubhumanCurrycel @StrangerDanger @Witheredly90 @volcelfatcel @Jacob Hate @thecel @Lorsss
Weird. U look exactly as I suspected

• JFL
It's possible, but when I rest my muscles there is a clear gap, I believe the upper front teeth should be slightly in front of the lower teeth, but not as much as mine, you can see my pic in the bimax spoiler.

Also I don't have TMJ.
Yes, because your mandible is set back too far. Increasing resting muscle tone in your superficial masseter and lateral pterygoid will bring it forward over time, but you need to be consistent. TMD is just one of the many symptoms that can result from excess mandibular retraction. The key takeaway is still the same and applies to overjets as well

• +1
Looks aren't ur issue man, get a more social job and go into more social situations

also for books read Prince by Machiavelli, it's a better social book than all those you linked

• +1
You're not skinnyfat
you're suffering from BDD because of this dogshit site

Get fin because you're balding from temples.

That's all the softmaxxing you need at 183cm and a face like that.
You just need to be more social and you'll often be shy/awkward with the first few women then you'll get used to it, you'll also get attached to potentials because of inexperience but then you'll get over it.

• +1
I've been rotting as a NEET for 6 months now. It's truly over.
Last friday I was at my female cousins 18 year bday party and I realised how pathetic I was compared to everyone there. The inferiority fuels me to better myself.

Thanks bro
do not let that shit put you down. we are subhumans now but we gonna get the looks :feelshmm:

• Love it
mind sharing your smile please?

i think you look like failed andrea eriksen. it would be a good idea to use him as a blueprint

• +1
Money
I'm going back to education in ~12 months, after this I won't have much opportunity to ascend.

I have 16.000€ to my name total. I can save ~1500€/month from working 37hr/week. If I work weekends I can get ~1000€ extra a month but I can't find any weekend jobs. My plan is to take loans and hope looks pay off as an investment.

Improvement needed:

Looks
In order of importance
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hairline lowering
    • I've had a massive forehead since I was a child, and I'm on fin and min with stable hairline for 3 years
  • Liplift/widening
    • If I get jaw surgery might as well get this as well, 10.000€ for slightly better zygos and undereyes is worth it.
  • Upper blephoraplasty
    • I have negative hooding and such excessive eyehooding that my temporalis muscle is constantly active so it doesn't limit my vision, this has given me wrinkles botox can't remove, I need to fix the underlying issue.
Unsure:
    • It's like 5.000€
Total cost ~70.000€
View attachment 2266782
Jutting seems to be enough to "fix" my jaw from side atleast, from front it's neglieble.
View attachment 2267966
jut vs not
View attachment 2267968
not vs jut

View attachment 2266764
  • I'll do (hopefully) 2 roid cycles at some point in the next 12 months because I'm skinnyfat and I don't wanna wait 2 years to look ok with shirt off.
  • Get fillers
  • Teeth whitening

Social
I'm a diagnosed autist, struggled socially my entire life, I've read enough about body language and communication to have average social skills. I'll continue to practice on everybody I meet, I'll try to get a job more social than my factory job.
Improve your social skills - Daniel Wendler (written by autust for autists, goes over everything basic)​

Mental

@chadison @TUSSELEIF @Arborist @ArcticStorm @AspiringMogger @Preston @AscendingHero @BrahminBoss @Htobrother @SubhumanCurrycel @StrangerDanger @Witheredly90 @volcelfatcel @Jacob Hate @thecel @Lorsss

I expected much worse, not a regular looking guy.

• +1
Wtf you look good now. You dont need any surgeries at all and dont take roids!!!! (can make u go bald)

You just have autism, start meeting girls at universitt and get tinder asap

Last edited:
  • +1
Good luck bro.

Honestly you look pretty decent to me. I know you dont look like the TikTok chads, but you still seem to take better care of yourself than most men I see on the metro, who look like dogs to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Johanjohan
Go take some pics at cafes or bars or at the balcony when you are drinking wine/drink

You can slay on tinder now tbh with some good pics

• Love it
Definitely, my psychologist probably saved my life and I've made it worth living again. When I was depressed I could've been the god emporer of the solar system and I wouldn't have felt better.

I was kissing a half indian girl and I almost had the same skin darkness as her lmao

183cm, 80kg, 8cm, 154IQ

19, I plan to, the best softmaxx possible. Where would you read more about it? I only have r/steroids to go from so far...
You have an 8cm penis?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Wannabe Chad
Read everything, ngl felt happy when i saw your smiling picture jfl (brutal just be nt pill) even though half of users here would drag there balls through scorching desert glass before posting a full teeth smile like that.

You look HTN in that mirror picture you posted after your original post, tbh the only real flaw which i agree with you based on your order is your jaw, jutting does ascend you, but other then that, its mostly about how you look older and grumpy as you said, the first user who mentioned downturn lips is spot on, but also negative hooding ads to it to a lesser degree.

You mentioned shrooms and mdma, if you plan on trying these i need to tell you some tips, most important for psychadelics is if you start having something called ego death (you completely forget your name, age, who you are) then don't panic, literally nothing will happen, you may think you have gone completely insane forever in that moment but you won't, trust me, just give yourself completely to the effect. Mdma is incredible fuark (got an adrenaline rush just by writing these 4 letters). Mdma is trickier to explain tho, the real stuff is beautiful, it will make you tell yourself over and over "nothing in the world can make me sad or disappointed now", if you try and drink water, eat some fruit etc, you are going yo be telling someone you took the mdma with, how beyond delicious it tastes. There are few more caveats to list but tag me or pm before doing these. Also i would recommend LSD over shrooms, the latter is trickier to handle, only annoying thing about LSD is the duration being obnoxiously long ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Danish_Retard and AsGoodAsItGets
GL Brother

• +1
while you roid, @Danish_Retard are you going to hire a fitness coach experienced with doped athletes?

• +1
[hair]
who cares about the issue of having prettyboy hair on masculine skull. The point is that you have a shitty hairline and you need to cover it
fair lol, it will cover my vein when smiling too, but you gotta understand how miserable this will make me 8 hours of the day where I'm wearing a hair net and hard hat in a 30°C factory with 75% humidity, I will be fucking suffering for that fringe bro.

[blepharoplasty]
man personally I would kill a baby kitten to have hooded eyes like yours, meanwhile there are people like you who are going to pay 5k to have their hooding amputated.

View attachment 2268719

I will pay 600 euros to have my upper eyelid fat grafted because I recently found a surgeon willing to perform the fat grafting in that dangerous zone.
I don't want my hooding amputated, I want it straight, I've seen results before but they there from expensive oculoplastic surgeons, honestly getting a great result is probably outside of my price range and the ROI isn't there at my current income. I concede.

You have to keep in mind hooding naturally increases with age, and my wrinkles will become permanent at some point.

Looks aren't ur issue man, get a more social job and go into more social situations

also for books read Prince by Machiavelli, it's a better social book than all those you linked
How focused do you have to be to read it? I can listen to audiobooks at my job (as long as I hide it)

You're not skinnyfat
you're suffering from BDD because of this dogshit site
View attachment 2268961

Get fin because you're balding from temples.

That's all the softmaxxing you need at 183cm and a face like that.
You just need to be more social and you'll often be shy/awkward with the first few women then you'll get used to it, you'll also get attached to potentials because of inexperience but then you'll get over it.
I need more muscle and less body fat, skinnyfat or not.
I'm on fin but even before I on fin or min my hairline hasn't moved, not a cm in 3 years.

I'm doing a lot to be more social, but it's hard, I don't have a lot to build from and creating a social circle of neurotypicals makes me exhausted. I'm going out partying like 3 weekends every month tho.

Idk if my awkwardness with women will ever really go away, but after making out with one girl it does feel a lot easier to do it again, perhaps you're right.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
mind sharing your smile please?

i think you look like failed andrea eriksen. it would be a good idea to use him as a blueprint

Under Surgeries -> Bimax or BSSO spoiler I have more pics that might be useful.

Can't see the resemblence tbh, I've always looked to Cavill and Hexum for looksmaxxing inspiration.

Good luck bro.

Honestly you look pretty decent to me. I know you dont look like the TikTok chads, but you still seem to take better care of yourself than most men I see on the metro, who look like dogs to be honest.
Yeah, I'm probably average for my age range, perhaps I'll be higher when I'm lean.

The crazy thing is, all it took was 5 weeks. Literally all it took to from this to this,-

-still have a long way to go, but it's insane normies aren't softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
Go take some pics at cafes or bars or at the balcony when you are drinking wine/drink

You can slay on tinder now tbh with some good pics
Great ideas, I'm too scared of tinder tho, the amount of rejection I'll be subject to, all girls from my previous schools seeing me. I'll wait till I'm properly lean if I ever do it while living near my home city.

You have an 8cm penis?
No, nor do I have 154IQ
Probably 18cm
Melanotan-2 giving me that BBC, the gift that keeps on giving.

Read everything, ngl felt happy when i saw your smiling picture jfl (brutal just be nt pill) even though half of users here would drag there balls through scorching desert glass before posting a full teeth smile like that.

You look HTN in that mirror picture you posted after your original post, tbh the only real flaw which i agree with you based on your order is your jaw, jutting does ascend you, but other then that, its mostly about how you look older and grumpy as you said, the first user who mentioned downturn lips is spot on, but also negative hooding ads to it to a lesser degree.
Thanks for the analysis, do you think upper bleph is worth it? Considering the risk of getting botched and losing too much, or losing too little hooding and wasting 3 months of savings. I've already decided I'll risk getting botched with a lip lift, I don't want others first impression of me to be that I look sad or angry, especially since I wanna roid, with a roided body everybody will avoid me with my current lips.

You mentioned shrooms and mdma, if you plan on trying these i need to tell you some tips, most important for psychadelics is if you start having something called ego death (you completely forget your name, age, who you are) then don't panic, literally nothing will happen, you may think you have gone completely insane forever in that moment but you won't, trust me, just give yourself completely to the effect. Mdma is incredible fuark (got an adrenaline rush just by writing these 4 letters). Mdma is trickier to explain tho, the real stuff is beautiful, it will make you tell yourself over and over "nothing in the world can make me sad or disappointed now", if you try and drink water, eat some fruit etc, you are going yo be telling someone you took the mdma with, how beyond delicious it tastes. There are few more caveats to list but tag me or pm before doing these. Also i would recommend LSD over shrooms, the latter is trickier to handle, only annoying thing about LSD is the duration being obnoxiously long ngl
Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it.

What order would you take them in, LSD -> MDMA -> psilocybin?

while you roid, @Danish_Retard are you going to hire a fitness coach experienced with doped athletes?
I don't have that amount of money and I am sure my autistic hyperfocus will give me enough information to properly utilize a cycle

Just keep smiling boyo!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect and Danish_Retard
View attachment 2270062
Under Surgeries -> Bimax or BSSO spoiler I have more pics that might be useful.

Can't see the resemblence tbh, I've always looked to Cavill and Hexum for looksmaxxing inspiration.
View attachment 2270065View attachment 2270064View attachment 2270070View attachment 2270066

Yeah, I'm probably average for my age range, perhaps I'll be higher when I'm lean.

The crazy thing is, all it took was 5 weeks. Literally all it took to from this to this,-
View attachment 2270072View attachment 2270064
-still have a long way to go, but it's insane normies aren't softmaxxing.
nah bro u are eriksen'd pheno. your soft features like facial fat distribution and lips are eriksen. what seperates you from him is poor development and the overgrown frontal you had since you were a toddler.

as suspect, you have narrow palate. i would go for expansion and braces your overjet is because of crowding

you got that orange in just 5 months of beta carotene? did you do mt2?

• +1
nah bro u are eriksen'd pheno. your soft features like facial fat distribution and lips are eriksen. what seperates you from him is poor development and the overgrown frontal you had since you were a toddler.

as suspect, you have narrow palate. i would go for expansion and braces your overjet is because of crowding

you got that orange in just 5 months of beta carotene? did you do mt2?

I don't think I have a narrow palate, it's just a close pic with selfie cam.

No, around 2 months of carotene supplementation and 2 weeks of MT2

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
View attachment 2270500
I don't think I have a narrow palate, it's just a close pic with selfie cam.

No, around 2 months of carotene supplementation and 2 weeks of MT2
mirin. looks like cross bite. theres an indent. your intermolar looks good so you just need anterior expansion which is the easy part. im just repeating what my ortho told me so dyor but i think its worth consulting

• +1
I used to be shy/aspie now after looksmaxxing and being social at work I have become very confident
Great ideas, I'm too scared of tinder tho, the amount of rejection I'll be subject to, all girls from my previous schools seeing me. I'll wait till I'm properly lean if I ever do it while living near my home city.

No, nor do I have 154IQ

Melanotan-2 giving me that BBC, the gift that keeps on giving.

Thanks for the analysis, do you think upper bleph is worth it? Considering the risk of getting botched and losing too much, or losing too little hooding and wasting 3 months of savings. I've already decided I'll risk getting botched with a lip lift, I don't want others first impression of me to be that I look sad or angry, especially since I wanna roid, with a roided body everybody will avoid me with my current lips.

Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it.

What order would you take them in, LSD -> MDMA -> psilocybin?

I don't have that amount of money and I am sure my autistic hyperfocus will give me enough information to properly utilize a cycle

So you rather rot without pussy rather than bang some nice blonde girls from tinder?

• +1
Whatever you do, JUST DO SOMETHING.

DO NOT ROT.

This is the worst you can do tbh :feelsokman:
I’m 26 and have always rotted. You can’t believe (or maybe you can) how much I regret this, it hurts

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
body looking much better

congratulations

• Love it
How focused do you have to be to read it? I can listen to audiobooks at my job (as long as I hide it)
semi but audiobook is fine
I need more muscle and less body fat, skinnyfat or not.
I'm on fin but even before I on fin or min my hairline hasn't moved, not a cm in 3 years.
thats good but keep up fin anyways
I'm doing a lot to be more social, but it's hard, I don't have a lot to build from and creating a social circle of neurotypicals makes me exhausted. I'm going out partying like 3 weekends every month tho.

Idk if my awkwardness with women will ever really go away, but after making out with one girl it does feel a lot easier to do it again, perhaps you're right.
yea man you will be awkward, attached to every girl at the start then it gets easier.

• +1
Bump

• +1
Good luck bro

• +1
Money

Improvement needed:

Looks
In order of importance
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hairline lowering
  • Liplift/widening
  • Upper blephoraplasty
Unsure:
    • It's like 5.000€
Total cost ~70.000€
View attachment 2266782
View attachment 2267966
jut vs not
View attachment 2267968
not vs jut

View attachment 2266764
  • Get fillers
  • Teeth whitening

Social

Mental

Can u dm me ur Phycologist

• +1
Just live your life fully and make your opinion/believe alone you're welcome.
But you not ugly you need to improve some area and you should be ok look wise, autism is the biggest ick girl are too good to sense it.
Held og lykke, især for din mentale sundhed.

Last edited:
  • +1
yea man you will be awkward, attached to every girl at the start then it gets easier.
You know man, it's actually kinda fucking disgusting and funny that being attached is something you have to get over, just think of how fucking distorted intimacy has become in the post-modern world. The complete atomization of society is corrupting an entire generation.

body looking much better

congratulations
Thanks bro :love:

Just live your life fully and make your opinion/believe alone you're welcome.
Why would I spend my entire life thinking just to come to the conclusions others already have when I can just read their conclusions in a couple of months? The entire reason we're so "advanced" as a species is our capability to transmit knowledge through generations.

But you not ugly you need to improve some area and you should be ok look wise, autism is the biggest ick girl are too good to sense it.
Held og lykke, især for din mentale sundhed.
Indeed, autism is my biggest bottleneck, I don't know how I'll ever overcome it. I'll just have to accept that I am different, it's unchangeable, yet it sits as a pain always in my mind, an inferiority by neurotypical standards.

Og tak bror, jeg ved ikke om jeg nogensinde "bliver hel" mentalt, i øjeblikket prøver jeg bare at finde nogle menneskelige forbindelser.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and volcelfatcel
You know man, it's actually kinda fucking disgusting and funny that being attached is something you have to get over, just think of how fucking distorted intimacy has become in the post-modern world. The complete atomization of society is corrupting an entire generation.
its sad but you cant get attached these days, redpill teachings with women is so fucking real its crazy somewhat blackpill but more redpill than anything

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Danish_Retard