How much can I realistically improve my life in a single year?

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Money
I'm going back to education in ~12 months, after this I won't have much opportunity to ascend.

I have 16.000€ to my name total. I can save ~1500€/month from working 37hr/week. If I work weekends I can get ~1000€ extra a month but I can't find any weekend jobs. My plan is to take loans and hope looks pay off as an investment.
B81
(crippling life long debt time)

Improvement needed:

Looks

I'm 80kg at 183cm
In order of importance
  • Overjet/bite jaw surgery + genio
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hairline lowering
    • I've had a massive forehead since I was a child, and I'm on fin and min with stable hairline for 3 years
  • Liplift/widening
    • Massive philtrum and rhino will worsen it, need to take the risk.
  • Zygo and underye implants
    • If I get jaw surgery might as well get this as well, 10.000€ for slightly better zygos and undereyes is worth it.
  • Upper blephoraplasty
    • I have negative hooding and such excessive eyehooding that my temporalis muscle is constantly active so it doesn't limit my vision, this has given me wrinkles botox can't remove, I need to fix the underlying issue.
Unsure:
  • Hair transplant for better temples
  • Voice deepening surgery
    • It's like 5.000€
Total cost ~70.000€
Norwoodrage

I'm unsure of which I need. I have an overbite/overjet
Jutting seems to be enough to "fix" my jaw from side atleast, from front it's neglieble.

jut vs not

not vs jut

I also have gum show when I smile
  • I'll do (hopefully) 2 roid cycles at some point in the next 12 months because I'm skinnyfat and I don't wanna wait 2 years to look ok with shirt off.
  • Get fillers
  • Teeth whitening
  • Eyelash and eyebrow maxxing with minox, serums and castor oil.
  • Continue colouringmaxxing with MT2 and ß-carotene.
  • Start tretinoin + sunscreen

Social
I'm a diagnosed autist, struggled socially my entire life, I've read enough about body language and communication to have average social skills. I'll continue to practice on everybody I meet, I'll try to get a job more social than my factory job.
Best books I've read for others struggling:
The Like Switch - Jack Schafer (bodylanguage + communication)​
Improve your social skills - Daniel Wendler (written by autust for autists, goes over everything basic)​
The social skills guidebook - Chris MacLeod (goes over pretty much everything)​

Mental
Continue with my (unicorn) blackpilled psychologist

I'll try psilocybin and MDMA

Try to meditate 15min every day

Gain self-esteem from accomplishing my goals and getting mires from girls.

Read and understand Nietzsche

@chadison @TUSSELEIF @Arborist @ArcticStorm @AspiringMogger @Preston @AscendingHero @BrahminBoss @Htobrother @SubhumanCurrycel @StrangerDanger @Witheredly90 @volcelfatcel @Jacob Hate @thecel @Lorsss

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23314, Interested and 42 others
Money
I'm going back to education in ~12 months, after this I won't have much opportunity to ascend.

I have 16.000€ to my name total. I can save ~1500€/month from working 37hr/week. If I work weekends I can get ~1000€ extra a month but I can't find any weekend jobs. My plan is to take loans and hope looks pay off as an investment.
View attachment 2266761(crippling life long debt time)

Improvement needed:

Looks
In order of importance
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hairline lowering
    • I've had a massive forehead since I was a child, and I'm on fin and min with stable hairline for 3 years
    • View attachment 2266771
  • Liplift/widening
    • If I get jaw surgery might as well get this as well, 10.000€ for slightly better zygos and undereyes is worth it.
  • Upper blephoraplasty
    • I have negative hooding and such excessive eyehooding that my temporalis muscle is constantly active so it doesn't limit my vision, this has given me wrinkles botox can't remove, I need to fix the underlying issue.
Unsure:
    • It's like 5.000€
Total cost ~70.000€
View attachment 2266782
Jutting seems to be enough to "fix" my jaw from side atleast, from front it's neglieble.
View attachment 2267966
jut vs not
View attachment 2267968
not vs jut

View attachment 2266764
  • I'll do (hopefully) 2 roid cycles at some point in the next 12 months because I'm skinnyfat and I don't wanna wait 2 years to look ok with shirt off.
  • Get fillers
  • Teeth whitening

Social
I'm a diagnosed autist, struggled socially my entire life, I've read enough about body language and communication to have average social skills. I'll continue to practice on everybody I meet, I'll try to get a job more social than my factory job.
Improve your social skills - Daniel Wendler (written by autust for autists, goes over everything basic)​

Mental

@chadison @TUSSELEIF @Arborist @ArcticStorm @AspiringMogger @Preston @AscendingHero @BrahminBoss @Htobrother @SubhumanCurrycel @StrangerDanger @Witheredly90 @volcelfatcel @Jacob Hate @thecel @Lorsss
Whatever you do, JUST DO SOMETHING.

DO NOT ROT.

This is the worst you can do tbh :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, TheDragon, Staceymaxxing and 27 others
I think it will go great my bro , wish you good luck and success (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 29155, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
downturned mouth failos you

gl on ascending though, you have a really nice eye area. you just gotta fix your lower third

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 29155, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Whatever you do, JUST DO SOMETHING.

DO NOT ROT.

This is the worst you can do tbh :feelsokman:
I've been rotting as a NEET for 6 months now. It's truly over.
Last friday I was at my female cousins 18 year bday party and I realised how pathetic I was compared to everyone there. The inferiority fuels me to better myself.

I think it will go great my bro , wish you good luck and success (y)
Thanks bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, normie_joe, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
To be brutally honest. I think looks is the last thing you should worry about at this point in your life. Focus on fixing your life and putting yourself together first. That long list of surgeries that you have planned will do you no good if you are mentally not in the right place. That would be my advice to you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Master_Wanky, rubberduck and 15 others
You can improve your life a lot in one year.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, EverythingMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
To be brutally honest. I think looks is the last thing you should worry about at this point in your life. Focus on fixing your life and putting yourself together first. Those long list of surgeries that you have planned will do you no good if you are mentally not in the right place. That would be my advice to you.
I am slowly recovering my identity after a lifetime of rejection from family and friends, after my autism diagnosis I have found others like too. I don't hate myself anymore, I can comfort myself (most effective leanmaxx I've encountered lol) and I can somewhat manage anxiety.

I've been more social than I ever have recently, and I am getting better with neurotypicals every day of practice.

but, increasing my looks increases my confidence massively, and allows me so much more lee-way socially. It's the best investment possible for me.

• +1
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 18582, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
Wish you only the best bro, I think your biggest problem tho is mentaly and no surgery can fix that try to get that in order as best as you can.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Danish_Retard
height?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Looks like mt2 is doing it’s work

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BrahminBoss and Danish_Retard
i think you're maybe strong MTN. pretty decent looking but you do look sorta grug-like. you do seem to have some recession. bimax is the first thing i'd deal with first. aside from that i think your autism is unironically your biggest obstacle, should find a way to work on that.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
You can do a lot in a year, you get 50% of you natural muscle gains in a year.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 29167 and Danish_Retard
I am slowly recovering my identity after a lifetime of rejection from family and friends, after my autism diagnosis I have found others like too. I don't hate myself anymore, I can comfort myself (most effective leanmaxx I've encountered lol) and I can somewhat manage anxiety.

I've been more social than I ever have recently, and I am getting better with neurotypicals every day of practice.

but, increasing my looks increases my confidence massively, and allows me so much more lee-way socially. It's the best investment possible for me.
Yes. Fair what I'm saying is don't turn into a surgery coper and wait for your surgeries to get your life back on track. Life is happening right now. Just be present.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Marsik and 1 other person
Just roidmaxx

How old are you again, 20 right?

• +1
Wish you only the best bro, I think your biggest problem tho is mentaly and no surgery can fix that try to get that in order as best as you can.
Definitely, my psychologist probably saved my life and I've made it worth living again. When I was depressed I could've been the god emporer of the solar system and I wouldn't have felt better.

Looks like mt2 is doing it’s work
I was kissing a half indian girl and I almost had the same skin darkness as her lmao

183cm, 80kg, 8cm, 154IQ

Just roidmaxx

How old are you again, 20 right?
19, I plan to, the best softmaxx possible. Where would you read more about it? I only have r/steroids to go from so far...

i think you're maybe strong MTN. pretty decent looking but you do look sorta grug-like. you do seem to have some recession. bimax is the first thing i'd deal with first. aside from that i think your autism is unironically your biggest obstacle, should find a way to work on that.
I think it's the mouth area and front and back ratio that hold him back. His bone mass is pretty solid overall but it lacks definition. His face in general needs to be more sharp.

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Danish_Retard and dakchuh
You look depressed in the photos. You would do ok if you were nt low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 29167 and Danish_Retard
19, I plan to, the best softmaxx possible. Where would you read more about it? I only have r/steroids to go from so far...
I have no clue as i havent done it myself. There seem to be plenty of roid stuff right here

• +1
Been called neanderthal and human shrek more than I can count IRL ngl tbh... :feelsbadman:
I think it's the downturned mouth and massive nose.
When I'm smiling I don't feel like I look so primitive.

Also, would you recommend bimax or BSSO? I have a spoiler with relevant pics.

And autism is unironically my biggest obstacle, I've fumbled EVERY single IOI since I started gymnasiet 4 years ago, still a virgin.

I think it's the mouth area and front and back ratio that hold him back. His bone mass is pretty solid overall but it lacks definition. His face in general needs to be more sharp.
What do you mean with front and back ratio. And how do I get a sharper face other than getting leaner? Jaw surgery + genio + fillers?

I have no clue as i havent done it myself. There seem to be plenty of roid stuff right here
Wouldn't trust half the retards on this forum to boil an egg ngl, much less roiding safely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 29167, rand anon and 1 other person
How long will these surgerys keep you out of the work force?

• +1
How long will these surgerys keep you out of the work force?
2,25 fucking years at min wage. I NEED LOANS, or it's over. I'm not waiting till I'm done wth uni with a decent job to get surgeries, nor am I waiting till I am fucking 22. I'll ruin my life with loans before I ruin it by being ugly.

moiton of the ocean bro
Cockdepartment

Been called neanderthal and human shrek more than I can count IRL ngl tbh... :feelsbadman:
I think it's the downturned mouth and massive nose.
View attachment 2268016

Also, would you recommend bimax or BSSO? I have a spoiler with relevant pics.

And autism is unironically my biggest obstacle, I've fumbled EVERY single IOI since I started gymnasiet 4 years ago, still a virgin.

What do you mean with front and back ratio. And how do I get a sharper face other than getting leaner? Jaw surgery + genio + fillers?

Wouldn't trust half the retards on this forum to boil an egg ngl, much less roiding safely.
Your face lacks angularity. Your face looks soft in general. By front back ratio I mean your neurocranium is large and not proportional.

3475088 1687037369123
Images   2023 06 18T203218380

I think you'd benefit from a bimax like the other user said. Maybe a genio. Fillers can work too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rand anon and Danish_Retard
It’s definitely this that holds you back. Subhumans don’t get any ioi’s whatsoever. You can get bimax and other surgeries that autists here are recommending but it won’t help you that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Danish_Retard
Your face lacks angularity. Your face looks soft in general.

View attachment 2268020View attachment 2268024
So just get leaner and jaw surgery?

By front back ratio I mean your neurocranium is large and not proportional.
Literally just classic autism skull shape, over lmao.
https://www.spectrumnews.org/news/autisms-relationship-to-head-size-explained/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6571684/

It’s definitely this that holds you back. Subhumans don’t get any ioi’s whatsoever. You can get bimax and other surgeries that autists here are recommending but it won’t help you that much.
True, it's my bottleneck, BUUT, after leanmaxxing down to sub 80kg and colourmaxxing with MT2 and ß-carotene girls do way more of the work, and give more obvious IOI's, so I still think its worth even if it was only for slaying.

Also having lost 40kg I can attest to the HALO effect being FAR reaching, that is why I'm doing the surgeries, not just for pussy.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, zainab and Jason Voorhees
Best of luck OP.

• +1
Money

View attachment 2266761(crippling life long debt time)

Improvement needed:

Looks
In order of importance
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Hairline lowering
    • View attachment 2266771
  • Liplift/widening
  • Upper blephoraplasty
Unsure:
    • It's like 5.000€
Total cost ~70.000€
View attachment 2266782
View attachment 2267966
jut vs not
View attachment 2267968
not vs jut

View attachment 2266764
  • Get fillers
  • Teeth whitening

Social

Mental

For the job part when it comes to weekend jobs I’d work as a bartender at either a nightclub or a party bar. That way you are social and around aroused women all year long. You’ll quickly realise what type of men that slay and mimic some of their behaviour.

For autists I think the best way to improve is looking at someone very socially competent and mimic everything.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and Danish_Retard
Your face lacks angularity. Your face looks soft in general. By front back ratio I mean your neurocranium is large and not proportional.

View attachment 2268020View attachment 2268024

I think you'd benefit from a bimax like the other user said. Maybe a genio. Fillers can work too.

I thinnk bimax would be way more beneficial to him, his maxilla looks recessed

NTpill is so fuckin brutal, I'm sure if I acted on any iois i wouldn't be khhv still

• +1
A beard and a fresh fade would ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, House Lannister and Danish_Retard
I thinnk bimax would be way more beneficial to him, his maxilla looks recessed
I'll have to do more research on this, probably one of the biggest decisions of my life, I'll end up paying double the normal price minimum after loans and it'll affect the rest of my life.

NTpill is so fuckin brutal, I'm sure if I acted on any iois i wouldn't be khhv still
Mentalpill is literally 10x worse than looks, you literally don't need anything more than average looks to "slay" ok looking girls in the west. This friday a girl asked my cousin if she could fuck me but she left me after making out because I am so awkward and autistic.

Being neurotypical is a requirement, we're at a massive disadvantage. I'd have lost KHHV 4 years ago if I was NT ded srs.

A beard and a fresh fade would ascend you.
You think I could pull of a buzzcutish look? I have to wear hairnet and thick helmet for my job so it'd be really nice to have a cooler head. Also have to wear beardnet if I get one...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, rand anon and Graham
What's your age?

Being neurotypical is a requirement, we're at a massive disadvantage. I'd have lost KHHV 4 years ago if I was NT ded srs.
Yeah, Autism is the biggest indicator that someone will end up on here or incel.is .

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Danish_Retard
I'll have to do more research on this, probably one of the biggest decisions of my life, I'll end up paying double the normal price minimum after loans and it'll affect the rest of my life.

Mentalpill is literally 10x worse than looks, you literally don't need anything more than average looks to "slay" ok looking girls in the west. This friday a girl asked my cousin if she could fuck me but she left me after making out because I am so awkward and autistic.

You think I could pull off a buzzcutish look? I have to wear hairnet and thick helmet for my job so it'd be really nice to have a cooler head. Also have to wear beardnet if I get one...
not a buzz cut just shorter hair and a fade. Tell your barber or stylist you want a “crew cut and fade” something like this

IMG 0659
IMG 0658
IMG 0660

Last edited:
  • +1
What's your age?
I'm 19

20 in a few months

FUUUARK MAN, it hits so hard, I was talking with a bunch of 17yo girls and guys last friday and they all seemed as mature as me, meanwhile I look old and as soon as I hit 20 no teenager will talk to me. :feelswah:

Yeah, Autism is the biggest indicator that someone will end up on here or incel.is .
Unironically lol, I have a discord server for blackpill autists and it's grown pretty big despite never advertising it. Probably literally 5-10x more common on the forums than IRL.

not a buzz cut just shorter hair and a fade. Tell your barber or stylist you want a “crew cut and fade” something like this

View attachment 2268162View attachment 2268166View attachment 2268164
Files didn't load, but I'll get whatever you send.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
You think I could pull of a buzzcutish look? I have to wear hairnet and thick helmet for my job so it'd be really nice to have a cooler head. Also have to wear beardnet if I get one...
In that case ur prob better off rocking a buzzcut for ur job alone, wearing a helmet with long hair will lead to traction alopecia overtime

• +1
Even if you ascend with those surgeries, your autism is gonna be holding you back more than your looks ever would

Autism irl is fucking brutal. Girls sniff that shit out in 2 seconds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, BigBoy, stevielake and 5 others
Even if you ascend with those surgeries, your autism is gonna be holding you back more than your looks ever would
You can use this argument to never improve. Might as well just become homeless, you're not 7 PSL billionaire and it's holding you back.

I get what you're trying to say tho, the investment in my looks isn't worth it because my autism will bottleneck me, I both agree and disagree. I agree that I will not be able to utilize my looks as effectively as a neurotypical in regards to career and love, but I disagree on it not being worth it exactly because I am autistic.

When I am not masking I have little eye contact, muted body language and no expressions, and when I fuck up masking it's up to other people to interpret my lack of/weird communication, therefor the primacy/halo effect will turn those interpretations positive, or at least not negative, so looks are my lifeline, it isn't a boost, it's a necessity.

Autism irl is fucking brutal. Girls sniff that shit out in 2 seconds
Girls call me weird but continue giving me IOI's and escalating, doesn't matter if you have the looks. Also, like the difference between someone growing up learning a language or someone studying a language, it can be beneficial to be consciously aware of your own body language and others, it obviously takes 10x the energy for me to communicate with neurotypicals because of it, but I can easily fake friend and foe signals.

And if I don't get drunk I can keep up masking for hours, it isn't that over.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I'm 19

20 in a few months

FUUUARK MAN, it hits so hard, I was talking with a bunch of 17yo girls and guys last friday and they all seemed as mature as me, meanwhile I look old and as soon as I hit 20 no teenager will talk to me. :feelswah:
I thought you were older tbh. Yeah, aging is a massive looks killer, men being in their prime in their 30s and 40s is massive redpill cope.

I was never a Chad or anything, but when I had hair I would get the occasional cold approach, compliments etc, and I could match with Asians on dating apps. Now I'm balding and look much older I get nothing except occasionally called ugly.

Unironically lol, I have a discord server for blackpill autists and it's grown pretty big despite never advertising it. Probably literally 5-10x more common on the forums than IRL.
Yes, autism is the most common link. It's why incels / blackpillers focus on looks so much, because cutting your face open can potentially improve your looks, but the best you can do with autism is learn how to mask, and you will still come off as weird.

• +1
dear op @Danish_Retard , I would like to share with my sincere thoughts about your situation
hair
Considering that your hairline is so bad, why do you persist in wearing a haircut which shows your temples? You need to wear a wavy fringe like mine to fraud your hairline. I may be norwood 2 and no one could tell.

upper blepharoplaty
I understand that your blame your negative hooding ad a flaw, however in my opinion your hooding is bad and I would not undergo upper blapharoplasty even if it was free

nose
yes you clearly need rhinoplasty
Danish retard

maxilla and jaw
I see you are confused about what specific kind of orthognatic surgery you need, like if you need lefort or BSSO or both. Actually your surgeon will tell you what kind of osteotomy you need, after analysing your CT scan RMI.
If you want to know in advance more about your facial bones you may undergo skull xray which is much cheaper.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Blond3cel and Danish_Retard
Good luck man, you mog me to Giacarta and back

• So Sad
I thought you were older tbh. Yeah, aging is a massive looks killer, men being in their prime in their 30s and 40s is massive redpill cope.
They guessed me to be 25

I was never a Chad or anything, but when I had hair I would get the occasional cold approach, compliments etc, and I could match with Asians on dating apps. Now I'm balding and look much older I get nothing except occasionally called ugly.
Were you a prettyboy in your youth?

Yes, autism is the most common link. It's why incels / blackpillers focus on looks so much, because cutting your face open can potentially improve your looks, but the best you can do with autism is learn how to mask, and you will still come off as weird.
The most brutal two sentences I've read in a long time lol ngl...
It's the "easy" route for us, once you realise the redpill and figure out you can't perform that, I never got redpilled myself, went directly from deep bluepill to blackpill after losing weight and seeing countless studies, but I can see how it'd look/feel like that.

I will say tho, from my personal experience, as long as you're low inhib autism really isn't that big a problem for slaying if you can mask just enough to not appear like a psycho. I have autistic friends IRL that are huge slayers, always with a new girl. I have autists on the discord posting new girls every week.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Graham and thecel
you can’t

• Ugh..
dear op @Danish_Retard , I would like to share with my sincere thoughts about your situation
hair
Considering that your hairline is so bad, why do you persist in wearing a haircut which shows your temples? You need to wear a wavy fringe like mine to fraud your hairline. I may be norwood 2 and no one could tell.

View attachment 2268374
I was NEET and tried to cut my own hair, fucked the fringe up massively and just gave up and cut it short. Also I don't think a prettyboy hairstyle is congruent with my Cromagnon face. I had longer hair some months ago.

But I guess you mean something like this:
(3 year old pic man fuck time goes by quick)
Doesn't it just look kinda weird?

upper blepharoplaty
I understand that your blame your negative hooding ad a flaw, however in my opinion your hooding is bad and I would not undergo upper blapharoplasty even if it was free
You say my hooding is bad yet you would not get bleph? As I say, my forehead wrinkles are caused by this, I look like an old man because of it.

I think it has many good results.

nose
yes you clearly need rhinoplasty
View attachment 2268399
Brutal morph

Tbh I think the better nose makes my recession more apparent, definitely worth it tho man, fuck.

maxilla and jaw
I see you are confused about what specific kind of orthognatic surgery you need, like if you need lefort or BSSO or both. Actually your surgeon will tell you what kind of osteotomy you need, after analysing your CT scan RMI.
If you want to know in advance more about your facial bones you may undergo skull xray which is much cheaper.
Fair, should I just get a full skull CT scan? Can't cost more than like 400€.

Were you a prettyboy in your youth?
Kinda, again, not a slayer or a Chad, but I was definitely given an easier time due to my looks compared to others.

I have autistic friends IRL that are huge slayers, always with a new girl. I have autists on the discord posting new girls every week.
The only time I've encountered Autists that slayed they were male model material. People will overlook your autism if you're at least averagely good looking / handsome.

• +1
Kinda, again, not a slayer or a Chad, but I was definitely given an easier time due to my looks compared to others.

The only time I've encountered Autists that slayed they were male model material. People will overlook your autism if you're at least averagely good looking / handsome.
None of them are male model looks, other than Arborist. My friend has never been rated higher than HTN, and he's 175cm. He's like 12% BF year round tho and very social despite autism and adhd

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
You look very good in the picture.

Ie tan
Happy
Proper proportions with no lens distortion.

With a proper body and the right haircut you would already ascend.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and Danish_Retard
None of them are male model looks, other than Arborist. My friend has never been rated higher than HTN, and he's 175cm. He's like 12% BF year round tho and very social despite autism and adhd
HTN is averagely good looking. Arborist isn't MM facially tbf.

For me its probably being ugly + autistic that's the final nail in the coffin.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Danish_Retard