How much can you really grow If you blast HGH at 18?

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Gonna get my growth plates scanned and see where I'm at. But even if they're open how much can I really grow? I'll be more than happy with 2-3 inches tbh but I guess it's really unlikely.

growth plates need to be open

• +1
Reactions: horizon, Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
growth plates need to be open
Even if they are can you really get more than an inch or two? I get that it depends I'll know more of the specifics when I see ig

Even if they are can you really get more than an inch or two? I get that it depends I'll know more of the specifics when I see ig
from what I have read yes but your genetics will determine how well you respond to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 21661
take estrogen blocker although its probably too late for your height

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 21661
Maybe 1-3cm if u blast HGH

Gonna get my growth plates scanned and see where I'm at. But even if they're open how much can I really grow? I'll be more than happy with 2-3 inches tbh but I guess it's really unlikely.

Puberty ends at 16

depends if you started puberty early, normally lasts for 6-8 years, so if you got your first growth spurt at 14, you're plates will naturally close at 20-21, I got my first spurt at 15 and I'm still growing (19) take estrogen blockers like aromasin or chrysin if you still have 2-3 years left to gain an extra 6 months to a year, ask any male family members when did they get their first spurts to get a rough estimate.

How are you gonna get your growth plates scanned. Most doctors use X-rays only for accessing injuries or other complications.

depends if you started puberty early, normally lasts for 6-8 years, so if you got your first growth spurt at 14, you're plates will naturally close at 20-21, I got my first spurt at 15 and I'm still growing (19) take estrogen blockers like aromasin or chrysin if you still have 2-3 years left to gain an extra 6 months to a year, ask any male family members when did they get their first spurts to get a rough estimate.
where do you get these
do you just rock up to the local pharmacy and ask for some over the counter

If you took an aromatase inhibitor and used HGH daily until you got side effects like carpal tunnel and joint pain, you might get another 2 inches from 18-22.