How much damage do you figure a single cigarette does?

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
Is it a not even once kinda deal or as long as you aren't addicted you're safe from tar lung, copd and carcinogens? Someone left their cigarette lying around in the kitchen area at my grandpa's restaurant and I picked it up and used it later. Those things are str8 up ass btw. But how frequently do you figure you have to smoke to do perm damage?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Stop being such a pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™ and Deleted member 2205
A single one? I don't think that'll do shit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
A single one? I don't think that'll do shit lol
Me neither. I smoke a lot of spliffs though. I probably end up inhaling a lot more tobacco smoke than I would like.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • Woah
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
one cigarette is like a drop in ocean, the only looksmin here is getting addicted

• Love it
Weed does more damage long term despite what the normies tell you. I've seen people turn into schizophrenic balding messes within 2 years of heavy marijuana usage. Head gone completely. I sold it for many years too and none of the people who came to buy it were stable people mentally. All addicted too ("but it's not addictive dude bro it's JUST A PLANT RETARD!!"). There's a reason the elites went for an all out war on smoking cigarettes while subsequently promoting the legalization of marijuana and the idea that marijuana is some harmless miracle herb that cures everything from your kidney stones to your cancer. Don't be so gullible.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Deleted member 470
Weed does more damage long term despite what the normies tell you. I've seen people turn into schizophrenic balding messes within 2 years of heavy marijuana usage. Head gone completely. I sold it for many years too and none of the people who came to buy it were stable people mentally. All addicted too ("but it's not addictive dude bro it's JUST A PLANT RETARD!!"). There's a reason the elites went for an all out war on smoking cigarettes while subsequently promoting the legalization of marijuana and the idea that marijuana is some harmless miracle herb that cures everything from your kidney stones to your cancer. Don't be so gullible.
I'm aware of people having their schizo triggered by it. I didn't realize it could cause you to go bald.

Just smoked a cigarette

• Woah
Only people who were already susceptible to schizophrenia get it due to weed use. Weed just speeds along the process. Though I agree weed is certainly addictive and it is confirmed to lower IQ, especially if you started as a teenager.

I don't think 1 cigarette will do any major damage. I've always been interested in trying a cigarette tbh. Good for badboymaxxing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
I don't think 1 cigarette will do any major damage. I've always been interested in trying a cigarette tbh. Good for badboymaxxing.
you think its good for bad boy maxing, but that's just a meme

• Love it