How much did Growing my Hair out help me?

D

Deleted member 16607

Iron
Sup boyos, been gone for a while, made some progress too. I'm curious about something though. Back when I was in high school I used to cut my hair really short and wouldn't let it get too long before I cut it. For most people this wouldn't make a big difference, but I have large asymmetrical ears and an asymmetrical hairline (my whole face should be the posterchild for asymmetry) so I thought it made a huge difference once I finally decided to grow it out in college. I've been rated by WW as a 5 and a 5.5 by MakeinitHappen with potential to be much higher (mostly due to my lackluster physique and lack of major failos) but something I neglected to ask was how big a difference the big hair made.

Below I have attached three photos. The first is my hair at it's shortest (taken not long after I had it cut), the second is about how long I used to let it get before cutting it, and the third is about how long I leave it now. The short/long hair photos were taken roughly a year apart.

How big of a difference do you guys thinking growing my hair out made? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17834, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Looks way better, mainly because it covers up your huge ears

• +1
Reactions: qkz, AscendingHero, CopingThenRoping and 4 others
Looks way better, mainly because it covers up your huge ears
Yeah I think so too. I was like ltn before but no idea where I am now. Some of the benefit is from that late teenage year facial fat loss that some people get but growing the hair out certainly helped more.

Bro otoplasty asap holy fuck those ears

• +1
Reactions: qkz, AscendingHero, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
Bro otoplasty asap holy fuck those ears
Yeah thinking about it down the line but not in the cards now due to my budget and place in life. For now my best option was grow out my hair which I think helped a good deal. Obviously not as much as fixing the ears would be but progress is progress.

The long hair makes a huge difference tbh, literally took you from ugly to normal. You have good hair so it works out, I'd keep growing it a little more to almost completely cover the left ear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, qkz and Johanjohan
The long hair makes a huge difference tbh, literally took you from ugly to normal. You have good hair so it works out, I'd keep growing it a little more to almost completely cover the left ear
Yeah I was a weak ltn before, what do you think I am now?

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17834, Biiyo03, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
3/10 to 4/10

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16677
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, LILMAXILLA, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
yes hair alone improves alot. normie imo. keep going bro
That’s my plan. How far u think I can get l? Not sure if my face is still developing cuz I’m 18 but I’ve been noticing zygos in recent pictures and didn’t notice them in old ones.

That’s my plan. How far u think I can get l? Not sure if my face is still developing cuz I’m 18 but I’ve been noticing zygos in recent pictures and didn’t notice them in old ones.
hard to tell cuz idk how your face will change naturally or with you looksmaxxing.

hard to tell cuz idk how your face will change naturally or with you looksmaxxing.
Yeah I hear you. Not sure how much development I’ve got left in the tank and not sure what on my face can be looksmaxed besides fixing my ears. I’m mostly just hoping to get to htn and think I have the features for it but not sure, don’t really have major failos but not major strengths either.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah I think so too. I was like ltn before but no idea where I am now. Some of the benefit is from that late teenage year facial fat loss that some people get but growing the hair out certainly helped more.
you werent ltn
you were just Normie

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Gotta disagree. I’ve got no major unfixable failos and a not terrible base.
close set ipd

but youre still ugly, like very obviously below average, unless ur like 14-16. just cuz most of ur failos are fixable doesnt mean ur not ugly

dont virtue signal here

this is normie

Yeah I hear you. Not sure how much development I’ve got left in the tank and not sure what on my face can be looksmaxed besides fixing my ears. I’m mostly just hoping to get to htn and think I have the features for it but not sure, don’t really have major failos but not major strengths either.
basically a jaw or your eyes can push you much further than normie. look into that maybe

thats obviously noticeably below average. incel tier. now he looks like he could JBW maxx on an asian girl

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian l​

leave ur basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 15827
Looking good now. Time to NT and frame max

• JFL
thats what i think.

if he is around that age he is normie. if he is 20+ he is indeed LTN in that first pic
he said hes not in hs anymore, so in the pic where he grew his hair, obvious LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Looking good now. Time to NT and frame max
bro Im not even Indian, but when I see 6/10 indians ask for rates everyone tells them theyre ugly, but we're telling this 4/10 white twink he's good looking? Bro look at his eye area and flat midface alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 15556, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
when did this forum becoming so bluepilled that this guy is average or above average?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
bro Im not even Indian, but when I see 6/10 indians ask for rates everyone tells them theyre ugly, but we're telling this 4/10 white twink he's good looking? Bro look at his eye area and flat midface alone
After hair he seems MTN bro. He's no Brad Pitt but decent bones enough to slay after putting on muscle imo. I don't get the Indian hate either

• JFL
close set ipd
but youre still ugly, like very obviously below average, unless ur like 14-16. just cuz most of ur failos are fixable doesnt mean ur not ugly
Not rlly. I’ve got some below average features but also some above average ones. It’s balances out id say.

how tall are you

I’ve got a
basically a jaw or your eyes can push you much further than normie. look into that maybe
decent jawline the big thing is the short ramus and the fact my lower third is a little round despite being defined.

• +1
I’ve got a

decent jawline the big thing is the short ramus and the fact my lower third is a little round despite being defined.
yea roundish jaw and unideal eyes. next steps to improve. try getting lean first and if it doesn't help you could try filler or implants/surgery

After hair he seems MTN bro. He's no Brad Pitt but decent bones enough to slay after putting on muscle imo. I don't get the Indian hate either
maybe if ur in high school hes average, but for ppl 20+ he looks like a computer science major

close set ipd

Not rlly. I’ve got some below average features but also some above average ones. It’s balances out id say.
your only above average feature is low set nice shaped eyebrows.

Your below averahe features are:
death tier eye area
close set IPD
lack of midface projection
caucasian lips
like of jaw size
overall lack of bone mass

yea roundish jaw and unideal eyes. next steps to improve. try getting lean first and if it doesn't help you could try filler or implants/surgery
I’m at about 15% bf right now so Ive got room for improvement. Not sure what to do about eyes though, surgery is out of the question for now due to my budget and schedule.

• +1
Eye are
maybe if ur in high school hes average, but for ppl 20+ he looks like a computer science major

your only above average feature is low set nice shaped eyebrows.

Your below averahe features are:
death tier eye area
close set IPD
lack of midface projection
caucasian lips
like of jaw size
overall lack of bone mass
I do have bones this forums standard is way too high. Eye area also isn’t awful either. It’s not great but also isn’t the truecel tier some think it is.

oh youre 18 nevermind, ur faces changes a lot 18-21, hit the gym
Yeah I’ve kinda noticed that. It’s not a huge difference but in the short hair pics where I’m 17 I don’t have zygos but I kinda do in the 18 pic with long hair.

Helped a lot. Looks much better but u still have niche appeal I'd say.

Pain problem is assymetry of your eyes, eye shape and long neck imo.

Yeah it got me laid so I’m confident it helped. Appeal is certainly still niche tho. I’ve been hitting the gym hard and making some decent progress with hopes I can push myself into htn territory.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Pain problem is assymetry of your eyes, eye shape and long neck imo.
Eye asymmetry isn’t as bad irl as it looks in photos. Photos sometimes show me having nct but I don’t have it. I think it has more to do with differences in the area around the eye. Working on fixing long neck by training traps to make it look smaller. Good news is most of these issues are either minor or fixable.

• +1
Yeah it got me laid so I’m confident it helped. Appeal is certainly still niche tho. I’ve been hitting the gym hard and making some decent progress with hopes I can push myself into htn territory.
Eye asymmetry isn’t as bad irl as it looks in photos. Photos sometimes show me having nct but I don’t have it. I think it has more to do with differences in the area around the eye. Working on fixing long neck by training traps to make it look smaller. Good news is most of these issues are either minor or fixable.
Train ur neck and do something with your eye area. Use coloured eye contacts and put minox on ur eye lashes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16607
Train ur neck and do something with your eye area. Use coloured eye contacts and put minox on ur eye lashes.
I’ve tried eyelash stuff in the past and haven’t seen much benefit. Making some progress with training traps but I’ll look into neck training as well. Also been lifting 6 days a week and seen some good body progress. Think I can hit the htn barrier with enough work?

• +1
I’ve tried eyelash stuff in the past and haven’t seen much benefit. Making some progress with training traps but I’ll look into neck training as well. Also been lifting 6 days a week and seen some good body progress. Think I can hit the htn barrier with enough work?
Hard to tell. Your main falio like i said is long neck and bad eyes. Lifeless eye colour, beady aspie eyes that+ ur round jaw and long neck makes u look like creep. U look below average here. School shooter pheno.

GgyxucAl
DDMChr7l

In the new pics u look normie but still niche appeal. Hard to tell if you'll reach HTN but u look tall maybe after coloured eye contacts and gymmaxxing it is possible.

4vwxPsEl 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16607 and Biiyo03
Hard to tell. Your main falio like i said is long neck and bad eyes. Lifeless eye colour, beady aspie eyes that+ ur round jaw and long neck makes u look like creep. U look below average here. School shooter pheno.

View attachment 1563502View attachment 1563504

In the new pics u look normie but still niche appeal. Hard to tell if you'll reach HTN but u look tall maybe after coloured eye contacts and gymmaxxing it is possible.

View attachment 1563503
Yeah im decently tall (6’1.5) and have an decent enough frame to gain from the gym (narrow for my height but not narrow overall). The eye issue has more to do with the asymmetry than the Actual eyes themselves imo. Maybe my face will improve in time considering I’m still 18. If you look at the short hair pics where I’m 17 I have zero zygos but if you look at the longer hair pics I kinda have them. Good sign for future development.

• +1