How much did Growing my Hair out help me?

Not an incel tho.
Stop coping you clown

You look good and can slay, probably normie-htn but you look very good in this pic
44DF506E A129 4638 AF67 1C5C998A3D14

Stop coping you clown

You look good and can slay, probably normie-htn but you look very good in this pic
View attachment 1563713
The thing that bothers me is the variation so I never know where I really stand. Sometimes people tell me i'm barelyt a 4 other times I get told i'm a strong 6. don't know what to make of it:unsure:

The thing that bothers me is the variation so I never know where I really stand. Sometimes people tell me i'm barelyt a 4 other times I get told i'm a strong 6. don't know what to make of it:unsure:
You look good enough, just get otoplasty and some basic looksmaxxed like
Gym, skin routine + tan

Then top it off with little fillers in jaw angle to make it a bit wider

But you are good looking enough now to slay zoomer girls, just stop being an autistic soyboy

You look good enough, just get otoplasty and some basic looksmaxxed like
Gym, skin routine + tan

Then top it off with little fillers in jaw angle to make it a bit wider

But you are good looking enough now to slay zoomer girls, just stop being an autistic soyboy
Yeah it’s prolly mostly the last one. My mentals were in a good spot for a while and it got me laid. Mentalmaxxing is the hardest one to do tho.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

Don’t have a lot of good picks but have these.

U look damn good here, the pics in the OP really don't do you justice
You have a nice face ratio, i wish i had a face ratio like this

• +1
Yeah it’s prolly mostly the last one. My mentals were in a good spot for a while and it got me laid. Mentalmaxxing is the hardest one to do tho.
Just act cocky and confident thats basically the key. And have abundance mentality so you will act less needy.
You are good looking enojgh right now, most guys look like shit so you can easily slay.

All popular NT guys are always like that: trendy hair/clothes + confident personality.

and use that good pic on tinder/social media as the profile photo, trust me you will slay

Gym, & tan will work wonders. You have a similar base to loox & he ascended to this

• JFL
U look damn good here, the pics in the OP really don't do you justice
You have a nice face ratio, i wish i had a face ratio like this
This one was taken from a distance to account for lens distortion so its prolly more what I look like irl.

Just act cocky and confident thats basically the key. And have abundance mentality so you will act less needy.
You are good looking enojgh right now, most guys look like shit so you can easily slay.

All popular NT guys are always like that: trendy hair/clothes + confident personality.

and use that good pic on tinder/social media as the profile photo, trust me you will slay
I look good in the photo but it looks like a mugshot maybe not the best for old

Somewhere between pic 2 and 3 lengths would look best.

Sup boyos, been gone for a while, made some progress too. I'm curious about something though. Back when I was in high school I used to cut my hair really short and wouldn't let it get too long before I cut it. For most people this wouldn't make a big difference, but I have large asymmetrical ears and an asymmetrical hairline (my whole face should be the posterchild for asymmetry) so I thought it made a huge difference once I finally decided to grow it out in college. I've been rated by WW as a 5 and a 5.5 by MakeinitHappen with potential to be much higher (mostly due to my lackluster physique and lack of major failos) but something I neglected to ask was how big a difference the big hair made.

Below I have attached three photos. The first is my hair at it's shortest (taken not long after I had it cut), the second is about how long I used to let it get before cutting it, and the third is about how long I leave it now. The short/long hair photos were taken roughly a year apart.

How big of a difference do you guys thinking growing my hair out made? Thanks

this niggas ears have nct 😭