How much DNP at once in the body can kill you ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Asked the same fuckin question to Google and it showed me suicide prevention helpline :lul::lul:
Read this chart shows accumulation of DNP overtime relative to dose and days used

So how much DNP can our body tolerate at once ?
Ig like 1.5g
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: john788
Guess you should fuckin find out

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and 5.5psl
As far as I'm concerned literally no human has died from DNP since the 1930s.

Dying from DNP past that point basically revokes any right to call yourself human. Only complete and utter subhumans die from overdosing on DNP.

And to answer your question it's obviously contingent upon weight, height & genetics (DNP's pharmacokinetics are quite user-dependent).
Just don't be a clinical moron and use more than 750 a day. You can always assess tolerance and incrementally increase the dosage. I find anything above 500mg to be quite taxing but anything below 200 seems too weak.

Anyways, DNP or dnr. The fearmongering is a good thing because I don't want anyone else to shed 10kg of pure fat in a fortnight like I did.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and butterworld
Asked the same fuckin question to Google and it showed me suicide prevention helpline :lul::lul:
Read this chart shows accumulation of DNP overtime relative to dose and days used
View attachment 2826394

So how much DNP can our body tolerate at once ?
Ig like 1.5g
@Blackgymmax
lowest recorded lethal dose is 4.3 mg/kg, most od's fall anywhere from 20-50 mg/kg. dont go above 1.5g.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and 5.5psl

Dying from DNP past that point basically revokes any right to call yourself human. Only complete and utter subhumans die from overdosing on DNP.

And to answer your question it's obviously contingent upon weight, height & genetics (DNP's pharmacokinetics are quite user-dependent).
Just don't be a clinical moron and use more than 750 a day. You can always assess tolerance and incrementally increase the dosage. I find anything above 500mg to be quite taxing but anything below 200 seems too weak.

Anyways, DNP or dnr. The fearmongering is a good thing because I don't want anyone else to shed 10kg of pure fat in a fortnight like I did.
Yeah it takes a few minutes of research to see that only subhumans die from DNP overdose, first you have to take an absurd amount to even induce the overdose and most people don’t die from the overdose anyway.

Damn
The fearmongering is a good thing because I don't want anyone else to shed 10kg of pure fat in a fortnight like I did.
10kg in 2 weeks that's fuckin insane
What was your dose ? I have ordered DNP too
Planning to run 400mg DNP + 100mcg t3 ed for 20 days
Also how many calories were you consuming ed ?

Damn

10kg in 2 weeks that's fuckin insane
What was your dose ? I have ordered DNP too
Planning to run 400mg DNP + 100mcg t3 ed for 20 days
Also how many calories were you consuming ed ?
1000 calories a day and 10mg trestolone to offset any sort of muscle wasting. DNP (peace be upon him) isn't going to fuck with nitrogen retention but eating essentially zero protein will. Trestolone is probably the most potent aas so I didn't need much of it to abate muscle wasting.

Obviously felt like pure death but after this experience I'll be using dnp for life.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Oh and dose was 500mg after titrating from 100 in the beginning of the week. I'll probably run 600mg in the future. For whatever reason the heat isn't that big of a problem until I go to bed. Its so fucking noticeable and uncomfortable. Sleep didn't suffer once I actually fell asleep though.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and butterworld
Like yesterday I was literally 71.9 and I some up @ 69.3kg. Like Jesus Christ

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
Oh and dose was 500mg after titrating from 100 in the beginning of the week. I'll probably run 600mg in the future. For whatever reason the heat isn't that big of a problem until I go to bed. Its so fucking noticeable and uncomfortable. Sleep didn't suffer once I actually fell asleep though.
Same experience with me, the heat at 250mg is virtually unnoticeable until you hit the sheets.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and 9898
Same experience with me, the heat at 250mg is virtually unnoticeable until you hit the sheets.
Legit. Bro and the cravings are fucking insane. Never have I ever felt orgasmic whilst eating a ripe banana

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and 5.5psl