How much does a hair transplant cost in germany?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
No way Im going to Turkey. How much would 2,5k grafts cost in germany on average?

@Beastimmung

too much why do you think they all fly out to turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937, 5'7 zoomer, MadTwatter and 3 others
Why wouldn't you go to Turkey, they do some of the best hair transplants in the world. You just have to find the right clinic, they mog harley st doctors to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937
Turkey is shit at a lot of things, but hair transplant is something they do very well.

I would never go to turkey for anything else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937 and buflek
its like 10k in germany meanwhile 3k in turkey/hungary/bulgaria

I never knew its that cheap, I thought it was like 10k in turkey and 20k in europe.

I never knew its that cheap, I thought it was like 10k in turkey and 20k in europe.
depends on surgeons

some pro surgeons are 8-10k even in turkey/bulgaria and u are on a list for 3 year before they do the HT

depends on surgeons

some pro surgeons are 8-10k even in turkey/bulgaria and u are on a list for 3 year before they do the HT
3 years? what a fucking joke.

6 months maximum is acceptable.

• +1
More than Turkey. But look into Novohair in Berlin and Copenhagen, they’re like 5K €

3 years? what a fucking joke.

6 months maximum is acceptable.
yea but this is only for the top tier surgeons with the best results

yea but this is only for the top tier surgeons with the best results
I'm sure if you are moneymaxxed you can tell them to fuck off with their 3 year wait and just pay them 3x the amount to get it done tomorrow

• +1
Why wouldn't you go to Turkey, they do some of the best hair transplants in the world. You just have to find the right clinic, they mog harley st doctors to suicide
isnt it an unsafe country?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 20914
no way it's 3k In hungary, I am Hungarian and they want 1,5 million HUF so about 5-6K

Don’t cheap out on a hair transplant or you’ll be paying twice. Find a clinic and research more about it. Don’t just make a decision based on price alone.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 25937
Don’t cheap out on a hair transplant or you’ll be paying twice. Find a clinic and research more about it. Don’t just make a decision based on price alone.
this

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Go to basinga in Belgium he's not cheap actually his prices have got up since I saw him but he's one of the best. Better to spend a few more thousand than go to a Turkish hairmill. Hair is life, don't go cheap on it.

• +1
Reactions: bsso