How much does being Nt actually matter?

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
when dating if you are attractive does it matter if you can hold a conversation or are very socially awkward or not or is it cope. I went on first date and she said I was very hot and we made out. She was obsessed with me for the next week then we went for a second date. We talked about politics, and we had completely different views, I have adhd so I couldn’t focus and my driving was horrendous, I could not hold a conversation or make eye contact and was very weird, and I accidentally commented on her food and said “that’s a lot of carbs”. And she took it as an insult when I didn’t mean it like that. She went from 10/10 interest to ghosting me after. I FaceTimed her and she answered and she said the second date was weird vibes and she is “not ready for a relationship.”

Everything matters, even being nt. If you are good looking you can get away with a lot of things but not everything as @MakinItHappenReturn said. Why should she stay with a non nt Chad when she can just find another nt Chad with a few swipes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, datboijj, Preoximerianas and 7 others
Everything matters, even being nt. If you are good looking you can get away with a lot of things but not everything as @MakinItHappenReturn said. Why should she stay with a non nt Chad when she can just find another nt Chad with a few swipes
Because the nt Chad can also find a better girl than her with just a few swipes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I don't take anything @MakinItHappenReturn says seriously

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, mortis and 3 others
Because the nt Chad can also find a better girl than her with just a few swipes
Nah most girls think they’re stacys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
unironically the most important thing

if you're so autistic that you cant enjoy the social interaction itself, whats the point of even dating?

• +1
Reactions: teenmax, Deleted member 4946, datboijj and 4 others

EXACTLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793
wyman literally track down and rape diagnosed autistic chad you retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Unmoggablegingercel and DivineBeing
wish i posted my bunny ears picture on insta

i would blow up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Almost Chadlite
For chadlites it is a must, autistic chadlite gets mooged to death by NT chadlites with game

If you have a legit chad face tho and are at least 5'9, you can get some pussy despite shit game

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
Nah most girls think they’re stacys
doesn't mean they actually are lol. i've noticed that people on this forum seem to think that below avg girls have it 10x easier on the dating market than their looksmatched male counterpart which just isn't true. a bit easier sure but ugly girls don't get chads lol

• +1
I don't take anything @MakinItHappenReturn says seriously

If she can filter Chad by personality why wouldn't she filter HTN by personality?

You are looksmaxing to get rejected based on your autism, after you pass the looks-test. YOU SILLY TART!

For me it's 50/50. It depends largely. For relationships and dating obviously being NT matters more, after all the person will spend a long time with you, and if you are autistic or something they will obviously break up and run after another guy. Remember that she probably already has several guys wanting to date or have sex with her, even dating, she just doesn't stay with them because you're nice. But then you stop being nice, why would she stay with you?

But for me the focus is looksmax. When you are beautiful people come to you automatically and have a greater tolerance for what you say. This makes it so much easier for you to become NT. Also, the human brain judges a human in milliseconds, obviously by appearance, so some people won't even want to talk to you if you're ugly, because their brains already judged you not worth it.

it matters quite a lot (if not truecel that is)

• +1
Forget those 'online tests' done with gigachad tier models like Nick Bateman. No normal user on this site is beyond 7 PSL and even the top tier ones are 5.5 to 6.5.

You will need to learn to have normal conversations with women to convert any matches into lays. It's not rocket science but for someone who is just slightly above average or even considerably above average, you may need to chat for a pretty long time to even get a date going.

Yes, supermodel tier guys (facially) who are 6'4 can convert "dtf?" messages directly to lays. You can't. But if you look above average you can convert matches to lays by having normal conversations like a normal human being with women who already decided they like your looks and potentially want to meet you if you don't blurt out something dumb during the convo.

So for 99,9% of users on PSL sites, being neurotypical and able to hold ordinary conversations (with the right amount of light flirt - this doesn't mean sending dick pics) is just as important as looks if you want any real world results. A match on its' own does absolutely nothing. It's only useful when it gets you a date and that date leads to action.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Unmoggablegingercel
This
Forget those 'online tests' done with gigachad tier models like Nick Bateman. No normal user on this site is beyond 7 PSL and even the top tier ones are 5.5 to 6.5.

You will need to learn to have normal conversations with women to convert any matches into lays. It's not rocket science but for someone who is just slightly above average or even considerably above average, you may need to chat for a pretty long time to even get a date going.

Yes, supermodel tier guys (facially) who are 6'4 can convert "dtf?" messages directly to lays. You can't. But if you look above average you can convert matches to lays by having normal conversations like a normal human being with women who already decided they like your looks and potentially want to meet you if you don't blurt out something dumb during the convo.

So for 99,9% of users on PSL sites, being neurotypical and able to hold ordinary conversations (with the right amount of light flirt - this doesn't mean sending dick pics) is just as important as looks if you want any real world results. A match on its' own does absolutely nothing. It's only useful when it gets you a date and that date leads to action.
this is news to me tbh I thought looks were everything until I actually tried to date girls and they still wanted nt chat over me