How much does lens distortion descend me + if u react jfl I will send airstrike to your location

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend

Unfrauded pic I took from 6 ft and cropped

Subhuman selfie

Ngl I like taking pics with lens distortion bc ur failos are more noticeable or some shiet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, ferfdd, thenumbersmason and 4 others
Moonface

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
I am bloated but I can't fix cause it's caused by buccal fat + I have death tier lowset cheekbones cause of pheno ( hidden by fat well )

U .org users sure like to reccomend bimax for everything
Ngl bimax would prob fix the moon-face but ruins chin my chin looks alright I will descend to subhuman in terms of side profile if I get bimax

I am bloated but I can't fix cause it's caused by buccal fat + I have death tier lowset cheekbones cause of pheno ( hidden by fat well )
It’s not cause of bloat or anything else, only cause of pheno

Shotgun barrel nostrils never seen them on a non black person before.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
whats ur bf%

Shotgun barrel nostrils never seen them on a non black person before.
Buddy i have an average asian nose i morphed my noseon this diagram and its clearly an asian nose boyo

Attachments

• IMG_20240219_192703.jpg
    IMG_20240219_192703.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
Buddy i have an average asian nose i morphed my noseon this diagram and its clearly an asian nose boyo
U r right tho definitely gonna get anarplasty or some shit when im 18

Damn you have every single asian failos possible, condolences

Yeah its fucking brutal
So whats the standard surgery list to fix asian failos?
Paranasal implants
Asain rhino
anarplasty
Epicanthoplasty
Big chance of looking gay after allt his tho
Im sure theres a bunch of tohers like for eye

View attachment 2755406
View attachment 2755410

Subhuman selfie

Ngl I like taking pics with lens distortion bc ur failos are more noticeable or some shiet
Asianmaxx (study and go to a good school or start a business) and use that money to do something about it. If you really want to ascend, you're gonna have to get past this LTN pheno

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
So whats the standard surgery list to fix asian failos?
Paranasal implants
Asain rhino
anarplasty
Epicanthoplasty
Big chance of looking gay after allt his tho
Im sure theres a bunch of tohers like for eye
Get rihno and ptosis correction first, then go from there

• +1
Asianmaxx (study and go to a good school or start a business) and use that money to do something about it. If you really want to ascend, you're gonna have to get past this LTN pheno
got it

• +1
Reactions: JustNeedHeight
Best hallucinogen to take to kickstart my motivation for school? Kinda lost all y motivation like a few months ago, havent done an assignment since

Get rihno and ptosis correction first, then go from there
Difference between ptosis correction and blepharosty? Seems like ptosis is jsut to treat more severe cases

Just meet exhange student theory since asian women in the west fucking hate asian men
well then go back to your own country???

why do you have to be a traitor to your kind and live in america or europe

also if asian women date white
then why dont you go for white women? , kpopmaxx or something
View attachment 2755406
View attachment 2755410

Subhuman selfie

anyways heres some advice , lose face fat , change hairstyle , get lip fillers for lip sides
get nose width reduction

and then learn basic makeup

and yeah lens distortion does fuck some people more than it does others

it not only makes your face narrower
but also makes your nose look wider as distortion happens outwards in the middle and inwards on the sides

• +1
Difference between ptosis correction and blepharosty? Seems like ptosis is jsut to treat more severe cases
Idk consult with a surgeon, yours are very bad and need to be fixed asap
well then go back to your own country???

why do you have to be a traitor to your kind and live in america or europe

also if asian women date white
then why dont you go for white women? , kpopmaxx or something
Op can’t kpopmax jfl, he’s got a truecel base, not every rice nigga look like this you know

Op can’t kpopmax jfl, he’s got a truecel base, not every rice nigga look like this you know
How bhai i am ltn but i am not deformed????

I hate to be harsh but you are boarder line deformed, I’ve examined thousands of faces in public in East Asia , your kind of face pretty much sits at bottom 5 percentile. Way too many failos.

I hate to be harsh but you are boarder line deformed, I’ve examined thousands of faces in public in East Asia , your kind of face pretty much sits at bottom 5 percentile. Way too many failos.
Chigga the selfiwe is not accurate at all boyo i used an iphone 5c like a eet away from my face i look like the 1st pic

where are you from boyo
you need at least 3 surgeries

In slums of beijing
i doubt he's deformed
hes below average

but at the same time isnt an eyesore to look at and can get into a normal relationship if he gets other shit together

see , ill just say get glass skin , lose face fat , that should be enough to make you look average

after that just focus on clothing / aesthetics , get good personality and career

cause you're going to be getting more returns that way than you would staying on here

• +1
Chigga the selfiwe is not accurate at all boyo i used an iphone 5c like a eet away from my face i look like the 1st pic
IMG 0371

proof i havw a 5c + its on android cause i used my main phone thats android to save it

i doubt he's deformed
hes below average

but at the same time isnt an eyesore to look at and can get into a normal relationship if he gets other shit together

see , ill just say get glass skin , lose face fat , that should be enough to make you look average

after that just focus on clothing / aesthetics , get good personality and career

cause you're going to be getting more returns that way than you would staying on here
My ntness has dexrcreased a lot, defo should focus on nt