How much does lens distortion descend me + if u react jfl I will send airstrike to your location

My ntness has dexrcreased a lot, defo should focus on nt
true
book a therapist if necessary

being non nt inhibits you badly and forces you to date 2 points below your looks

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I look gooky af compared to rest of my family i couldve been central asian mogger
mongolians have the most sterotypical mongoloid features because of their cold adaption
unfourtunate.
of course mongolian moggers exist, but most of them lack features attractive in EA.

just date mongol foids, your culture is far more closed off

true
book a therapist if necessary

being non nt inhibits you badly and forces you to date 2 points below your looks
finding a way to ntmaxx asap, going to try to source nt saliva

mongolians have the most sterotypical mongoloid features because of their cold adaption
unfourtunate.
of course mongolian moggers exist, but most of them lack features attractive in EA.

just date mongol foids, your culture is far more closed off
FUCK i dont like mongolian girls tbh

Dunno why we look so much more asian than other asians considering we have like 10% turkic persian dna
you guys are the most cold adapted
basically the sterotypical moonface of azns was originally evolved by Northern Asians to combat the cold snow etc. and spread later on.

you guys are masc asf though, that plays a huge part. you guys don't have the nerdy stereotype attached which is a benefit

Ltn in the west

• +1
you guys are the most cold adapted
basically the sterotypical moonface of azns was originally evolved by Northern Asians to combat the cold snow etc. and spread later on.

you guys are masc asf though, that plays a huge part. you guys don't have the nerdy stereotype attached which is a benefit
Brootal had to be born into this subhuman phenotype never seen a gl Mongolian guy

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Brootal had to be born into this subhuman phenotype never seen a gl Mongolian guy
There are good looking mongols
0093700E0E242DA3B61A6383351CC0BC

But they kinda resemble Koreans lol

Just masc max

• +1