How much does lifting matter?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Been lifting for 4months, increased IOis amazingly, but how much does it matter?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Nibba
Lifting is everything.

Ppl say its cope, but it matters a lot imo. Don‘t get too big though. Try getting a football (soccer) or MMA light weight physique. They are ideal for women.

Gymcel2

Lifting is 100% cope. No gym for your face, buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and TrynaBecomeChad
It’s not cope. If you want to be respected more in public then get big. Even if you are ugly. Muscular ugly dude > skinny twig ugly dude. People will be forced to respect and listen to you. As for attracting women, it’ll help if you’re fucking skinny, or fucking fat. But that’s about as far as it goes. Face matters more. But body will get you respect from people in general. Face will get you the chicks.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Why the fuck should we care about 'respect' from normcattle?

Quite frankly, I want normies to hate me.

won't save you if you're incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Increased perceived fighting success

Idk, I haven't started.

Been lifting for 4months, increased IOis amazingly, but how much does it matter?
If you're below average, surgery is the only way, if you're average/above average it will make you more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
there were 2 times in my life where I had a chance with girls who I would consider at least somewhat attractive and both of times was when I had been lifting for a while.

Could be a coincidence but I feel like people did notice me more back then

Perfect size is nick bateman.

To much muscle is cope.

Most nattys can't be big and lean year round.

Big muscles is cope as frame is what really matters

Hqdefault 2

bad childish frame

Profile pic

God teir frame

Tumblr o1f6ybzivg1u6hd1zo1 12809d3c5972e601075abcc8bf6552811283 thumb

Ideal for natties

• +1
Reactions: TrynaBecomeChad and Deleted member 206
big neck, traps, shoulders and chest improve your look a lot, I think gymcelling is quite underrated in incel community.
furthermore research has proven weight training increases your testosterone.

You just answered your own question dude. Clearly if your getting noticed more it's working.

Only useful to get low bf% and an athletic but skinny build + a thick neck. Anything more than this is unnecessary.

Only useful to get low bf% and an athletic but skinny build + a thick neck. Anything more than this is unnecessary.
picture examples, because the word skinny doesn't fit in there

lol, that takes atleast a year and a half to achieve, depending on height, just lol
Cope, he isn't even that low bodyfat and most of that bicep is flabby fat. You are deluded by the frame + face halo

Cope, he isn't even that low bodyfat and most of that bicep is flabby fat. You are deluded by the frame + face halo
his physique takes atleast a year to achieve if you're very skinny, stop acting like a know it all. No one here is deluded but you for thinking that gym is cope

his physique takes atleast a year to achieve if you're very skinny, stop acting like a know it all. No one here is deluded but you for thinking that gym is cope
You are the deluded one if you think his physique takes atleast year

You are the deluded one if you think his physique takes atleast year
nick%20bateman.jpg
I'm sure a skinny 6'2 lanklet would achieve this physique in under a year, even if they do it's definitely worth it and not a waste of time/cope, because anyone looks better with a gymcelled body of this kind
Oh, and he weighs 205lbs, good luck going from 150lbs to 205 in a year

lifting alone wont get you girls so therefore it doesnt really matter if you dont have the face to go along with it.

also think iv seen u on lookism brah, i think you have kleinfelters

lifting alone wont get you girls so therefore it doesnt really matter if you dont have the face to go along with it.

also think iv seen u on lookism brah, i think you have kleinfelters
improves ur looks and raises your SMV, that's all that matters, an average guy with a great physique > same guy with a skinny body

improves ur looks and raises your SMV, that's all that matters, an average guy with a great physique > same guy with a skinny body

lol if you think you can build a "great physique" natty

define great physique, show pics
59b376acac5aad54cccf036dfddaed71.jpg
this is a good physique that's appealing to the eye, looks good in clothes and can easily be achieved natty, no one said you have to look like jeff seid

define great physique, show pics

59b376acac5aad54cccf036dfddaed71.jpg
this is a good physique that's appealing to the eye, looks good in clothes and can easily be achieved natty, no one said you have to look like jeff seid
he doesnt look good in clothes lol, mcgregor is literally 150lbs.

he doesnt look good in clothes lol, mcgregor is literally 150lbs.
he isn't 155lbs lol, he weighs in after a cut at 155, he walks around at 170, and he does look good in clothes, well if you dont think so then atleast he looks better than a skinny twig in clothes

If you're below average, surgery is the only way, if you're average/above average it will make you more attractive.
Thanks, Im average in the face actually, I lost a lot of weight and then I was a skinny twig.

If Im average face 6' 1'', how much would that help me? I have muscles but only seen as ''oh look that guy has just started in the gym''

Thanks, Im average in the face actually, I lost a lot of weight and then I was a skinny twig.

If Im average face 6' 1'', how much would that help me? I have muscles but only seen as ''oh look that guy has just started in the gym''
Once you're noticeably muscular, you will become above average.

Once you're noticeably muscular, you will become above average.

Im in 95% girls school with less selection of guys, does that help? I have a feeling I am becoming above avg due to signs of Iois Im getting from average girls

Im in 95% girls school with less selection of guys, does that help? I have a feeling I am becoming above avg due to signs of Iois Im getting from average girls
lifting will take any average guy into the above average (would definitely date) category, it's proven

lifting will take any average guy into the above average (would definitely date) category, it's proven
How many months of lifting? Should I start asking women out and talking to them if Ive been lifting for 4months? Or should I lift for 8more months, thanks!

How many months of lifting? Should I start asking women out and talking to them if Ive been lifting for 4months? Or should I lift for 8more months, thanks!
10 months+ you start to look better than most males outside, and that's a huge bump to your SMV

10 months+ you start to look better than most males outside, and that's a huge bump to your SMV

Thanks bro, guess Ill keep lifting. Hopefully my SMV is atleast a bit bigger from lifting 4 months

Ofcourse that helps, lol.

Ofcourse that helps, lol.
So its my last year, Im 18 but still never had a relationship. My main problem is approaching women if Im average, right? Should I approach mostly girls that show intrest or girls that Im very attracted to? Thanks!

Besides my NCT I woudnt say I have any MAJOR flaws
aOZziY4.jpg
VPKkMQr.jpg

So its my last year, Im 18 but still never had a relationship. My main problem is approaching women if Im average, right? Should I approach mostly girls that show intrest or girls that Im very attracted to? Thanks!

Besides my NCT I woudnt say I have any MAJOR flaws
aOZziY4.jpg
VPKkMQr.jpg

Only approach girls that show YOU interest or you will get brutally rejected, rejection fucks up your mental health. Your hairline looks slightly recessed and your jaw looks narrow although that could be because of the lens distortion. If i were you, id get surgery for nct, a jaw implant and make sure my hairline doesn't recess further, as well as gym of course. If you want more people to give you advice on your looks i recommend you post your pics on the rating megathread.

Only approach girls that show YOU interest or you will get brutally rejected, rejection fucks up your mental health. Your hairline looks slightly recessed and your jaw looks narrow although that could be because of the lens distortion. If i were you, id get surgery for nct, a jaw implant and make sure my hairline doesn't recess further, as well as gym of course. If you want more people to give you advice on your looks i recommend you post your pics on the rating megathread.

Thanks, currently I try to avoid surgeries, maybe finastride for hair. Its in the genetics really, but Im 18 so I might be bald compeltly in 10 years or so. Jaw implant? Nah, but NCT yes if possible but avoided.

Are you sure a girl who deosent give an IOI will brutally reject you? Im not sure.

Are you sure a girl who deosent give an IOI will brutally reject you? Im not sure.
Maybe not brutally, but they will reject you 80% of the time if they didnt give iois, which will result in a lower self esteem and if rejections take place consistently, you may end up suffering from mental issues.

Last edited:
Maybe not brutally, but they will reject you 80% of the time is they didnt give iois, which will result in a lower self esteem and if rejections take place consistently, you may end up suffering from mental issues.
Thanks bro, ill just avoid it then. I got rejected so hard by my oneitis that I bassicly started browsing incels and lookism, and then started going to the gym to get back my shattered confidence, I know what you mean. Now I go mostly to gym to raise my smv, Im pretty sure her best friend is attracted to me now and shes pretty cute, it will be hard to get her but it might be possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Maybe not brutally, but they will reject you 80% of the time if they didnt give iois, which will result in a lower self esteem and if rejections take place consistently, you may end up suffering from mental issues.
What would you consider an obvious IOI that most girls do?
Thanks bro, ill just avoid it then. I got rejected so hard by my oneitis that I bassicly started browsing incels and lookism, and then started going to the gym to get back my shattered confidence, I know what you mean. Now I go mostly to gym to raise my smv, Im pretty sure her best friend is attracted to me now and shes pretty cute, it will be hard to get her but it might be possible.
Start mewing and chewing bro, you are average looking right now and can ascend. Face > Height > Body.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Low bf so it matters a y lot

What would you consider an obvious IOI that most girls do?
The only one that makes sure she is interested is when she comes upto you a starts creating conversation or when keeps looking at you, although i'm a kissless virgin so wtf do i know about iois, lmao!!!

The only one that makes sure she is interested is when she comes upto you a starts creating conversation or when keeps looking at you, although i'm a kissless virgin so wtf do i know about iois, lmao!!!
Lol yeah one like that is obvious... and someone is volcel if they don't go and initiate a conversation. How old are you?

Lol yeah one like that is obvious... and someone is volcel if they don't go and initiate a conversation. How old are you?
18, iv had two girls come up to me talk to me first, the 2nd one literally took my number using the excuse of exchanging notes, i actually thought thats all she wanted and never texted her again, lmfao.

18, iv had two girls come up to me talk to me first, the 2nd one literally took my number using the excuse of exchanging notes, i actually thought thats all she wanted and never texted her again, lmfao.
Have you posted in the rating? You are already gymaxxed so that's great

Have you posted in the rating? You are already gymaxxed so that's great
No i dont want to, id send you my pics but my phone crashed, my physique isnt anything special tbh.