How much eye contact do you guys do?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
During a conversation with a family member, random person, clerk, girl you think is attractive etc. How long does eye contact usually last before a break, who breaks it etc.

It's hard for me to hold eye contact with someone when I'm the one doing the talking so I tend to look away when I say something, but other people seem to effortlessly hold eye contact even while explaining things to me or telling me something. What do you guys do?

I don't do eye contact because I havent been outside for ages.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Thushespokeofit and Slyfex8
Personally the more I know the person the less I make eye contact with jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 2205
With strangers I usually do 5-10 seconds before a break. With people I’m comfortable with, I almost never break eye contact.

During a conversation with a family member, random person, clerk, girl you think is attractive etc. How long does eye contact usually last before a break, who breaks it etc.

It's hard for me to hold eye contact with someone when I'm the one doing the talking so I tend to look away when I say something, but other people seem to effortlessly hold eye contact even while explaining things to me or telling me something. What do you guys do?
They actually did research on the eye contact of high status people. When they speak, they hold strong constant eye contact, when others talk, they rarely look at them, but still look like they are listening.

when i talk to a chick 1 to 1 i just look her in the eye 100% of the conversation. if i talk with 2 chicks i look oke in the eye for 5-10 sec then switch to the other and do the same

Eye contact is cope
I actively avoid it cause if you're ugly you dont what people looking at you much

They actually did research on the eye contact of high status people. When they speak, they hold strong constant eye contact, when others talk, they rarely look at them, but still look like they are listening.
I'm the opposite of status then

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Eye contact is cope
I actively avoid it cause if you're ugly you dont what people looking at you much
I think you are top 5 of the most pathetic people this forum has to offer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Spectre and Mateusz74

A lot.

Eye contact is PUA bullshit, you will still be seen as an incel creep

I usually catch females looking at me, aknowledges them for 1 sec then break contact like they are nothing.

the reason why u break eye contact when talking cuz ur an overthinkingcel that spikes up his cortisol pointlessly.

when u talk to ppl try and immerse urself in the discussion so all thoughts can fuck off since it isnt a life-threatening moment

besides that, I try and not make any eye contact with females to reign my superiority and dominance over them and also perceived high status. (I'm not aspie I swear)

With stranges, basically 0 eye contact. With known people, during a conversation, all the time

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod