how much filler do you need for lips to not look gay?

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
my lips are very short and I have a long philtrum, but the surgeon said something that made my LOL irl and that I have never heard before: a lip lift on males means that your moustache will start growing from and inside your nose, since the skin is being cut and the skin bellow the nose gets inside. Tbh I need my beard and stache cuz of the subhuman jaw.

Now I'm thinking of getting lip fillers. I have the worst lips I have every seen on a male. the bottom lip is probably very short cuz of the overbite, and the top one just cuz of genetics. they are also narrow. Is 0.5ml enough for both lips not to look gay?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16380
Second this, i need a little, but afraid of my doctor :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

For OP, my doc suggested i do 0.5 ml each lip. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
DUDE I HEARD SHORTENING UR MAXILLA WILL FIX long philtrum so ccw rotation> getting lip fillers ONG

• +1
Second this, i need a little, but afraid of my doctor :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

For OP, my doc suggested i do 0.5 ml each lip. :unsure:
btw, at least where I am from, they have standard prices for syringes. Even if you need 0.5ml or filler, you will have to pay for the whole 1.25ml syringe. I know I will definitely don't need that much, so I'm wondering if I should use the rest for my cheeks? Probably too low to make a difference but for 400 euro I want to feel like I have ascended a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
DUDE I HEARD SHORTENING UR MAXILLA WILL FIX long philtrum so ccw rotation> getting lip fillers ONG
I know this, and it's true, I have yet to meet my ortho again and decide If I need bimax or not. The thing is that I will need to wear braces for at least a years so I can't wait til then. I must ascend this year.

btw, at least where I am from, they have standard prices for syringes. Even if you need 0.5ml or filler, you will have to pay for the whole 1.25ml syringe. I know I will definitely don't need that much, so I'm wondering if I should use the rest for my cheeks? Probably too low to make a difference but for 400 euro I want to feel like I have ascended a bit.
Where do you live? I have 1 ml syringes for 460 in finland :feelswhy:

Yeah, ofc, the same with botox: you use part of syringe, they charge you whole.

0.5 ml you can do cheeks: but it will hardly make any difference though. But if you have a small thing: like tear throughs, it can help a little with those, since usually 1 ml is used for both sides (y)

• +1
I know this, and it's true, I have yet to meet my ortho again and decide If I need bimax or not. The thing is that I will need to wear braces for at least a years so I can't wait til then. I must ascend this year.
then don't get the lip lift get the filler shots so u can get bimax later, and do bimax asap, also if u think mewing is cope
DO IT JUST INCASE IT ISN'T and u get ccw rotation for free during waiting that would be fire asf

Why fillers cost the same price everywhere ? Why 400 in ur shithole? Like the ml cost 90 euros to buy online

• JFL
Why fillers cost the same price everywhere ? Why 400 in ur shithole? Like the ml cost 90 euros to buy online
IMO Brazil is the cheapest country to get fillers and it's filled with blackpilled surgeons

• +1
ask @curlyheadjames
2764262 273526939 6954023418004224 1764439318624821936 n
optimal tbh

• JFL
Where do you live? I have 1 ml syringes for 460 in finland :feelswhy:

Yeah, ofc, the same with botox: you use part of syringe, they charge you whole.

0.5 ml you can do cheeks: but it will hardly make any difference though. But if you have a small thing: like tear throughs, it can help a little with those, since usually 1 ml is used for both sides (y)
Romania. Some other surgeons do them for 300-350. this guy charges high, but I don't complain( that much ), he is definitely the best guy here. I actually consulted for botox to lower eyebrows and unlike some other guy he know exactly how it is done and that it is possible, despite being such an unusual request. Still he charges me 300 for botox because two muscles need to be injected - the frontalis and the procerus, even though if it was another muscle that needed more botox injection but only a single one, he would have charged 150.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
imo because the demand is just as high everywhere compared to other surgeries and you need some skill to inject properly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 18840
imo because the demand is just as high everywhere compared to other surgeries and you need some skill to inject properly
I see but for gonions it doesnt seem super hard nor risky…
Snd bro.. recessedprettyboy said u can use ems for sharp gonions u know where to apply?

• +1
I see but for gonions it doesnt seem super hard nor risky…
Snd bro.. recessedprettyboy said u can use ems for sharp gonions u know where to apply?
unfortunately not, I will have to research a bit. In my experience it's hard to activate the muscles of the lower third of the face as well as the neck, except for the orbicularis oris which we definitely don't want hypertrophied. It might be because of the fat. I wanted to experiment with the zygomaticus and levator labii superioris to raise the upper lip at rest, but couldn't activate them. For the gonions you can just do chewing, no?

• +1
unfortunately not, I will have to research a bit. In my experience it's hard to activate the muscles of the lower third of the face as well as the neck, except for the orbicularis oris which we definitely don't want hypertrophied. It might be because of the fat. I wanted to experiment with the zygomaticus and levator labii superioris to raise the upper lip at rest, but couldn't activate them. For the gonions you can just do chewing, no?
Chewing gives bloated looks. But i don’t get it, isn’t the orbicularis that we want hypetrophied to raise the lower eyelid ?
And how to know which electrode is positive and which is negative?

• +1
For the gonions you can just do chewing, no?
No, you will get a rounded cheek at the back of the jaw. It does not exactly look like what you would want TBH.

I do botox for it. Now looks better without these stupid masseters (y)

Chewing gives bloated looks. But i don’t get it, isn’t the orbicularis that we want hypetrophied to raise the lower eyelid ?
And how to know which electrode is positive and which is negative?
I meant the orbicularis oris, the muscle that surrounds the lips, not the orbicularis oculi. They are named similarly because of the similar shape. I confused them too at first.

The electrodes or their cable should have different colours, and your instructions should tell you which is which.

No, you will get a rounded cheek at the back of the jaw. It does not exactly look like what you would want TBH.

I do botox for it. Now looks better without these stupid masseters (y)
depends on your insertions and gonial angle I believe. And streege may be on somthing, you could possibly hypertrophy only a part of the masseters with ems, if isolating their nerves is possible.

• +1
depends on your insertions and gonial angle I believe. And streege may be on somthing, you could possibly hypertrophy only a part of the masseters with ems, if isolating their nerves is possible.
Well, this is next level science (y)

Mine look like shit :feelshehe:

• So Sad
Well, this is next level science (y)

Mine look like shit :feelshehe:
well as long as your jaw is wide enough - 90% of the bizygomatic breadth, you are good. I agee big masseters are often a looksmin

• +1
well as long as your jaw is wide enough - 90% of the bizygomatic breadth, you are good. I agee big masseters are often a looksmin
In my case, the back of my jaw is ok'ish wide but the masseter makes my cheek look like it is bloated: round and ABOVE the jawline. :feelsbadman:

• +1
In my case, the back of my jaw is ok'ish wide but the masseter makes my cheek look like it is bloated: round and ABOVE the jawline. :feelsbadman:
I think that's the case with most people. I have yet to see a good masseter hypertrophy case where the jaw wasn't comically narrow at first.
But I guess you mean that's how it was for you naturally, so I suppose you maybe have a short ramus? or just bad insertions..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 16380