How much guys here actually got MSE+FACEPULLING

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
I mean being honest MSE alone will fix narrow palate and might widen mouth/nose/maybe also cheeckbones...

But you wont gain any significant forward growth.

Since many people here and Lookism talked about facemask, did anyone actually tested it and can report his results

• +1
Reactions: thecel, SPFromNY914, Sergio-OMS and 1 other person
Growing patients saw over 8mm forward protraction in many cases

Non-growing patients saw around 3mm forward protraction

This all comes from Won Moon himself and the data he has collected.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mongrelcel, Chadelite and 6 others
I’ve designed my own face puller which can pull harder than any other puller out there atm (+15kg). I’ll use it and post it here when I get MSE installed next month.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 14848, thecel and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, TheEndHasNoEnd, 000 and 1 other person
I had it when I was 16 and tbh my face/jaw is 3x wider now (not that big of an improvement but still decent)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Growing patients saw over 8mm forward protraction in many cases

Non-growing patients saw around 3mm forward protraction

This all comes from Won Moon himself and the data he has collected.
What if you pull with tons of force for nearly 24 hours a day?

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
I mean being honest MSE alone will fix narrow palate and might widen mouth/nose/maybe also cheeckbones...

But you wont gain any significant forward growth.

Since many people here and Lookism talked about facemask, did anyone actually tested it and can report his results
Got it yesterday will update results

• +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer

All in good time. I'm going to make a tutorial once I've got my MSE installed.
For now just know that you can keep applying more and more force until the two guitar strings snap (or the mount get ripped out of your mouth). Google says that a guitar string can take +100 pounds before snapping.

All in good time. I'm going to make a tutorial once I've got my MSE installed.
For now just know that you can keep applying more and more force until the two guitar strings snap (or the mount get ripped out of your mouth). Google says that a guitar string can take +100 pounds before snapping.
you do realise with excessive force ur gonna just cause screw drag and and will probably end up breaking the appliance.

Im getting MSE next week. I bought it from Mike Mew. I'm very very afraid of getting huge tooth gaps though

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
how much did u pay?
1.25 K euros. including the device and consultation.Tbh, it's not really MSE, it's biobloc. It expands both the upper and lower arch. Do u guys wanna see the transcript of the consultation with mew?

fix it with invisalign nigga, not a big deal
cope. u need to veeners or composites bc the arch will be too large for teeth, that's what the dentist said at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
cope. u need to veeners or composites bc the arch will be too large for teeth, that's what the dentist said at least

nvm I was talking about mse, your expansion is gonna be mostly dental and not skeletal

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
nvm I was talking about mse, your expansion is gonna be mostly dental and not skeletal
MSE and biobloc r different how in terms of skeletal vs dental expansion? The only difference between biobloc and MSE, is that biobloc also expands the lower palate

I don't know if I want to do this because my face is too wide like we're talking about daniel dae kim WIDE. Does this actually widen the face? I just want to widen my palate

MSE and biobloc r different how in terms of skeletal vs dental expansion? The only difference between biobloc and MSE, is that biobloc also expands the lower palate

mse is screwed into your maxilla to expand it skeletally, biobloc isn't

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
I don't know if I want to do this because my face is too wide like we're talking about daniel dae kim WIDE. Does this actually widen the face? I just want to widen my palate

yea, a wider face is better

mse is screwed into your maxilla to expand it skeletally, biobloc isn't
then y did jewmew tell me to get biobloc? Well why does orthotropic treatment involve biobloc and not MSE?

yea, a wider face is better
Not really there is such thing as being too comically wide my zygos/bigonial are wider than my temples don't know if i want to widen my ratios that much it'll be too comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
1.25 K euros. including the device and consultation.Tbh, it's not really MSE, it's biobloc. It expands both the upper and lower arch. Do u guys wanna see the transcript of the consultation with mew?
1250€?
Could you make a detailed thread about it? You would be the king here!

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
1250€?
Could you make a detailed thread about it? You would be the king here!
i tried making a very small one and people just called me an idiot for trusting mike mew tbh.
guess i will make one a better one

Auch ein Germancel?
nein, ich bin nicht aus Deutschland und ich nicht sprechen deutsche. Ich bin aus Portugal.
Aber mein papa lebte in Ost Berlin in 1989.

nein, ich bin nicht aus Deutschland und ich nicht sprechen deutsche. Ich bin aus Portugal.
Aber mein papa lebte in Ost Berlin in 1989.
ahhhh, i got confused because of your username
i'll pm you bro

you do realise with excessive force ur gonna just cause screw drag and and will probably end up breaking the appliance.

Im obviously not just going to apply 15kg of force. I’m going to keep applying force until itbecomes uncomfortable.

I’ve designed my own face puller which can pull harder than any other puller out there atm (+15kg). I’ll use it and post it here when I get MSE installed next month.
Brb getting my optical nerve disconnected after a month and going blind from a lefort movement

then y did jewmew tell me to get biobloc? Well why does orthotropic treatment involve biobloc and not MSE?
Because biobloc is Mew invention since like 1970. The problem is that it's only really effective for little kids and even for them it's likely inferior to MSE. This is what one of the best facial surgeons who invented IMDO the best lower jaw surgery there is said about biobloc (afaik Mew has both upper and lower jaw biobloc devices):

You got scammed dude!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Because biobloc is Mew invention since like 1970. The problem is that it's only really effective for little kids and even for them it's likely inferior to MSE. This is what one of the best facial surgeons who invented IMDO the best lower jaw surgery there is said about biobloc (afaik Mew has both upper and lower jaw biobloc devices):

View attachment 625734
You got scammed dude!
very interesting. im very open minded in this issue. but u r missing the point of biobloc. biobloc is only used by mike mew to allow u to mew, that's the only objective. a palatal expansion allows for more room to the teeth.

very interesting. im very open minded in this issue. but u r missing the point of biobloc. biobloc is only used by mike mew to allow u to mew, that's the only objective. a palatal expansion allows for more room to the teeth.
Yeah sure but MSE makes your entire face wider plus slightly more forward and dramatically improves your nasal airways.

You’re either very new or very naive to think that MSE is even remotely similar to a biobloc.

“I bought an MSE appliance from Mike Mew”
That little nugget got the alarm bells ringing.

The way you talk about it makes me think you didn’t even have a consultation with him. In case you’re wondering what Mike Mew actually thinks about MSE, he’s stated multiple times that he doesn’t provide it because he believes it does more harm than good.

Last edited:
You’re either very new or very naive to think that MSE is even remotely similar to a biobloc.

“I bought an MSE appliance from Mike Mew”
That little nugget got the alarm bells ringing.

The way you talk about it makes me think you didn’t even have a consultation with him. In case you’re wondering what Mike Mew actually thinks about MSE, he’s stated multiple times that he doesn’t provide it because he believes it does more harm than good.
I think he is somewhat open minded about MSE, he even consulted with Ronald Ead. His father however seems to hate it and keeps shilling his biobloc nonsense.

hey do you happen to know if you can do it a second time? MSE? I did sarpe i think 10 yrs ago in college but i did it in Eastern Europe with shit doctors and it barely made a difference :ROFLMAO: i still have narrow jaws and small mouth ; id like to enlarge a second time at least 2 cm both jaws probably i would need 4 cm to have a hollywood large wide smile; is this a fantasy or good surgeons can do it? i can save up the money

how did it go?

Bump, any updates from anyone?