How much have you lost in this crypto crash?

Thadi

Thadi

Iron
My portfolio went from 15k to 4k. And I feel like it will go to 1k with the only coins remaining some value being ETH and BTC. It sucks but I'm so glad I didn't go all in. I was very close. Still sucks knowing I could have almost afforded LL in turkey with that money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
free/liquid: 20,000+ usd at muh peak. now 3000 usd max.
locked up: 125,000 usd calue at muh peak. now 4000 usd.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😬😬😬:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Crusile and BoneDensity
I'm annoyed that I didn't sell my altcoins at peak
Down about 60% from peak on BTC and ETH which are main holdings
I should've swapped my LTC for Monero when they were around the same price, I just didn't pull the trigger for some reason
Monero is one coin I hold that didn't shit itself

My portfolio went from 15k to 4k. And I feel like it will go to 1k with the only coins remaining some value being ETH and BTC. It sucks but I'm so glad I didn't go all in. I was very close. Still sucks knowing I could have almost afforded LL in turkey with that money.

I'm not holding any crypto. I'm guessing now is a good time to buy?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
end of the Ponzi Scheme for you brainlets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, the BULL, Gurthee_Dong and 1 other person
I'd wait. It's probably going to crash way further.
I got a share buying account, is it worth buying crypto directly on there or is it better using coinbase or one of the crypto specific platforms.

I'm just planning to buy and hold some major ones if they crash alot.

$15k enough for my bimax :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

5k, will recover soon though. thankfully have actually been making money in stock market through being invested in oil

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
I'm not holding any crypto. I'm guessing now is a good time to buy?
When everyone is selling absolutely everything and telling you crypto is over , this is when you buy :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
When everyone is selling absolutely everything and telling you crypto is over , this is when you buy :feelsokman:
Basically this.

I think most of the top 30 coins (at least 25 of them) will get back to ATH by 2024.

Stuff outside of that, likely won't, there's no actual utility outside top 20 or so coins.

But then there is always a bigger fool, until there isn't lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and BoneDensity
$10,000 ish losses in this crash but I sold most of my holding near peak for about $30,000 profits so can't complain really.
Also got out of mining just before shit hit the fan and managed to sell my rigs for a decent price. Probably won't get back into that.

I'm impressed by Monero's performance during this crisis, it's my favourite crypto but not my largest holding. It's a nice concept but it's hard to say whether the built-in obfuscation of Monero transactions makes it worth using that crypto rather than just paying the cost of using a bitcoin or ether tumbler service.

Last edited:
32k peak to 3k right now. Holding AMP token.