How much height did I lose by starvemaxxing when I was 16 17

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
Turned out 5 7” but questioning if I could’ve turned out taller If I didn’t eat 1400 calories to lose 40 pounds and go on a deficit for a year after instead of trying to bulk while gyming. For example I’m shorter than my younger brother he’s 5 “9.5.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and wishIwasSalludon
No, you were trapped by ur genetics before it began
How tall are your parents btw

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
Nah, u didn’t stunt ur growth don’t worry
How tall where u when u were 16
5 “7 weird thing is when I was 14 15 I remember measuring as 5 “8 at the doctors but I think I’m might be remembering it wrong

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
Turned out 5 7” but questioning if I could’ve turned out taller If I didn’t eat 1400 calories to lose 40 pounds and go on a deficit for a year after instead of trying to bulk while gyming. For example I’m shorter than my younger brother he’s 5 “9.5.
5 “7 weird thing is when I was 14 15 I remember measuring as 5 “8 at the doctors but I think I’m might be remembering it wrong
Brutal early bloomer

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Youㅤ, Deleted member 51465 and //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
Dads 5 “5 and Moms 4 “9
Your lucky you even reached 5’7 with parents those heights but same can be said about me being 6’2 with a 5’1 mum and 5’9 dad (would of been taller if he didn’t get hit by a car at 8, it’s ruined his legs mobility for life never seen the guy run)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism, macedonpsycho, //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and 1 other person
You are lucky negro you surpass your manlet parents
My father is 6'3 and mother is 5'8 and i am done at 6'1 imagine if you have my growth support you would be 5'2 be greatfull negro

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
You are lucky negro you surpass your manlet parents
My father is 6'3 and mother is 5'8 and i am done at 6'1 imagine if you have my growth support you would be 5'2 be greatfull negro
Damm nigger that sucks

if anything you boosted it by starve maxing at these ages because estrogen is stored inside of fat making your gh plates open longer

only if starving lowered your hormones

if anything you boosted it by starve maxing at these ages because estrogen is stored inside of fat making your gh plates open longer
lol what? this is hugely counteracted by nutrient and energy deficiency and is only a viable option if (morbidly) obese.

I actually stunted my growth by starving, I will not elaborate but i didn't grow for 21 months until i did a blood test and they found severe malnoutrishion, Got vitamin injections and after that i finally grown again

Too lazy to elaborate i will tomorrow if y'all are interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Dads 5 “5 and Moms 4 “9
nigga I’m the same height as you yet my dad is 5 inches taller than yours and my mom is 3 inches taller than yours

Also, if you stopped growing at 14 then you didn’t stunt your (non-existent) growth at 16-17. Simple logic

Brutal genetics fail your parents really screwed you sorry lil bro

lol what? this is hugely counteracted by nutrient and energy deficiency and is only a viable option if (morbidly) obese.
Yea sure buddy you dk what you’re talking about estrogen closes plates. You want a deficit with high protein

nigga I’m the same height as you yet my dad is 5 inches taller than yours and my mom is 3 inches taller than yours

Also, if you stopped growing at 14 then you didn’t stunt your (non-existent) growth at 16-17. Simple logic
Brutal do you have any siblings who are taller than you

Yea sure buddy you dk what you’re talking about estrogen closes plates. You want a deficit with high protein
yeah estrogen closes plates but eating so much less calories is literally worse than having slightly more estrogen boyo

yeah estrogen closes plates but eating so much less calories is literally worse than having slightly more estrogen boyo
It depends tbh you can get away with -600 deficit for sure but high protein

Do your part and end your bloodline with you by not procreating in order to prevent further suffering

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and TheMaxxer333
I’ve seen 6’1 malnurished niggas in India just walking around Mumbai